Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on people…it’s really obvious that ‘Benidorm Steve’ in the Daily Mail comments is taking the piss…!!
I thought it was quite funny to be honest…surely £1900 for a meet & greet in a Tesco superstore gives it away??!!
You do realise that ‘Bunny Cuddles’ is all in no way serious too??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“ Katie Price today avoided jail because she had complied with a requirement to attend The Priory and kept out of trouble since a previous hearing three months ago. ”

Flying off to Vegas was hardly knuckling down to some serious rehab was it. Oh whoopeedoo she managed to not get caught driving or taking drugs in the 3 months since her previous hearing so therefore ‘kept out of trouble’.

She has had so many bans, so many fines - she has never learnt her lesson.

She thinks she is untouchable and above the law - and today she’s had it validated again.

Alex Reid was sent to prison for a month wasn’t he for falsifying an insurance claim, whilst I’m not saying it’s the same as KP, how was he given a custodial sentence and she’s got away with a suspended despite so many previous convictions and flouting her precious bans etc?!

Reactions: 26

I hope he does not allow it.🎄🤶
Why would the scum use that photo.. she has no intention of having the younger 2 for Xmas, she’s put it out there so she can say “Kieran wouldn’t let me have my children over Xmas” and make Kieran look like the bad guy whilst she galavants on yet another holiday without backlash “I tried everything to have my kids at Xmas but Kieran is being spiteful to me” she probably booked the Xmas vacay weeks ago 😡 she’ll be eating Turkey in Turkey this Xmas 100%

Reactions: 26
I cannot believe she’s escaped punishment yet again. When she kills someone they will regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so she wants Bunny and Jett at Christmas she thinks she can just demand and Kieron will give in no mention of her demanding Princess and Junior to join her is that because she knows that Peter as the means to take her to court if he as to

Reactions: 20
“ Katie Price today avoided jail because she had complied with a requirement to attend The Priory and kept out of trouble since a previous hearing three months ago. ”

Flying off to Vegas was hardly knuckling down to some serious rehab was it. Oh whoopeedoo she managed to not get caught driving or taking drugs in the 3 months since her previous hearing so therefore ‘kept out of trouble’.

She has had so many bans, so many fines - she has never learnt her lesson.

She thinks she is untouchable and above the law - and today she’s had it validated again.

Alex Reid was sent to prison for a month wasn’t he for falsifying an insurance claim, whilst I’m not saying it’s the same as KP, how was he given a custodial sentence and she’s got away with a suspended despite so many previous convictions and flouting her precious bans etc?!
Complied to attend the Priory doesn't mean having her photo taken next to their sign on the wall! Also she's 'attended' before and clearly that didn't work!

Reactions: 10
I did have some respect for her sister Sophie but this response on to comments on KP’s photo of Junior on her IG has just lost it for me. When did KP take responsibility, the reality is she got caught!
that must be why she as cut all links with the little pricey range (because she is standing by her sister i think not)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did have some respect for her sister Sophie but this response on to comments on KP’s photo of Junior on her IG has just lost it for me. When did KP take responsibility, the reality is she got caught!
The whole family have no shame, guilt or empathy, absolute sociopaths the lot of them. God they are all awful.

Reactions: 21
‘Set-up’ acting natural (ie Carl staring right at the camera) pap photos wearing ‘the’ engagement ring pending..🙄

Reactions: 9
In fairness though, your sister should have your back and what could she say? Mine never does and yet we were brought up to protect each other so I have more respect that despite probably being very embarrassed she still feels a sense of loyalty. I agree she has not taken responsibility, but rock - hard place! 🤷🏼‍♀️

The good news from today is that all the creditors have to say is that they have 'legitimate expectations' for getting their money and it will come to pass.

F**king livid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone ask her if Katie is involved with ‘Albie and Me’ 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ahhh and thus the bloated toad is now allowed to drag Junior into her car crash of an existence. Poor boy 😒

• Haha
This is meaningless as she never has insurance anyway and has just got away with it again.
But if she crashes and damages a 3rd party and they claim against his insurance, his premiums will be extortionate and he could end up uninsurable - not good for a coke dealer. Sorry typo , I meant car dealer obvs.
That’s what I was trying to get at, it is KP that is also the liability for Cawl’s insurance too, based on probabilities, very high risk to fk the car up or someone or something 😕
If she was told to redo her driving test, she’d never pass, til hell freezes over more like 😆

I wish the judge would’ve made her submit to weekly and random drug tests.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.