Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#93 Katie got sent to the priory, leaving a very fecked off society

Reactions: 11
I’ve mentioned this on another thread before but this is scary. She has so many previous offences and no remorse. A family local to me was stripped apart by a constant drunk and drug driver. Two adults and two children hit by him on another one of his benders, a constant offender. He walks around years later with a life yet he killed people. Repeat offences like this should be taken more seriously. She is a total liability and she should have gone to prison how is that justice?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I hope he does not allow it.🎄🤶
The infamous source, aka Katie. She is desperately trying to claw back some 'respect' by trying to be a loving mum who demands she gets her kids. I can't help but wonder actually, is the source Carl? Dropping her in for more hate by saying she wants to take the kids off somewhere sunny? Surely H would be happier not to be dragged off to another unfamiliar place over Xmas. God, this freakish semi human mutant drives me nuts!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
And this why she'll do it over and over again because she gets a slap on the wrist and a sentence she'll ignore.

Reactions: 13

I hope so too! She had them all for Christmas last year and only fed them pizza on Christmas Day as she is too effing lazy to cook them a proper meal! It's no wonder poor Harvey with his condition is so fat. She has said before he has eaten frozen pizza straight out the freezer, but she shouldn't have stuff like that in the house around him in the first place! It would be like her having drugs in the house and being expected not to use them.

a photo that is abut 8 years old because she as not seen him for a while to take ny new ones
Unlike Princess I think Junior has had enough of her antics. He's old enough now to be embarrassed by them, poor lad. Sadly Princess still seems to idolise her and I think she wants to be just like her.

Reactions: 21
And this why she'll do it over and over again because she gets a slap on the wrist and a sentence she'll ignore.
Like the cars she keeps driving
Like the animals she keeps accumulating
Like the children she keeps having
Every single thing in her life is used and abused and is expendible..
But no one seems to permanently stop it. The only thing that will stop it is Pricey herself and for sure this is coming... And well deserved.

Reactions: 19
The infamous source, aka Katie. She is desperately trying to claw back some 'respect' by trying to be a loving mum who demands she gets her kids. I can't help but wonder actually, is the source Carl? Dropping her in for more hate by saying she wants to take the kids off somewhere sunny? Surely H would be happier not to be dragged off to another unfamiliar place over Xmas. God, this freakish semi human mutant drives me nuts!
Has she not realised she can't just swan off like that out of the country? She has to report to the probation service and then apply to go away.

Reactions: 13
Back in court in a month on unpaid fines. Then bankruptcy hearing, enforced rehab, community service and 12 months suspended. Not a chance she will manage any of this. The sentence today is the clock gun starting, she will never meet this and guaranteed she will end up in prison. I give it 6 months.
Totally agree. She likes being in control and this will just push her over. She is at the end being backed into a corner of reality that she is fighting so hard to avoid and it is becoming harder and harder. Without a doubt she will screw up

Reactions: 15
the company little pricey that she was supposed to be launching with her sister as applied to companies house to be dissolved and struck off the register(without even starting trading) (on the 5th of december)so why was she claiming last week they would be launching it in January

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How was she allowed to leave court when she still owes the court over 7k?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just got home, loads to read this evening but why just why didn't the judge jail her? Why wasn't it brought to the judges attention by the prosecution that she doesn't have to look after her four youngest, Harvey is in residential and her mum has a husband and other family support?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

If this story is true, then someone needs to come clean about what happened on “slapgate” night. It looks like the whole thing has just disappeared, but those kids must have witnessed something bad that night. Is this really going to be allowed.

Or is she saying she’s having Christmas on her own with them. Either way this day lurches from bad to worse, this really ain’t good for those little ones with no resolution about that night. Also I think the photo The Sun have used for the article was taken on “slapgate” day, are they trying to subtly imply something 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you tattlers think there's a teeny weeny chance Crawl could actually feel embarrassed now after what was said in court? I know it's a slim chance that would mean a tiny part of him is decent and feels shame but still.....
Are you joking? He wanted her to go down so that he could jump on the Mucky Mansion because him and his dad are too thick to realise it’s a total tit pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got home, loads to read this evening but why just why didn't the judge jail her? Why wasn't it brought to the judges attention by the prosecution that she doesn't have to look after her four youngest, Harvey is in residential and her mum has a husband and other family support?
‘You deserve to go to prison’

Well why didn’t you send her??
see here

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.