Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have to say, this is exemplary. The combination of her greasy hair, the bag lady attire and your improvised turd are just brilliant. 😅
I'm still catching up and going through all the gems of the day!
How can she dress like such a woman, yet carry a lovely handbag like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@@DC16

Out for a family (no children obviously)meal tonight with amf.

No CW.

Off on one 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
@@DC16

Out for a family (no children obviously)meal tonight with amf.

No CW.

Off on one 🙄
Hopefully tries to drive the nearest car.. then phones carwash after doing a few lines... pulls over in the nearest ditch or better still rolls over in the nearest ditch.. Sorted 🤣 get your camera out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sussex Police will attempt to appeal today's decision.

I don't know how true this is so don't take it as gospel!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Surely there is proof out there of her bleeping up after her rolling the car!
She cant help but break the law

Reactions: 13
it will be a Turkey rip off ten pound for one or 3 for twenty pound last year when i was there
I hate to say it is really nice though. Different from that boring bloody padded Chanel bag that’s rolled out in every hideous colour going!

Reactions: 7
I’m even more confused…..I thought she had booked therapy with The Priory and told the judge that at the immediate ‘after the event’ appearance….NOT that she was ordered by the judge to attend??
Methinks The Priory may have embellished her attendance and participation. I have sent mothers to rehab before and they could not see their children or family for the first 6 weeks at least because they had to take the time to acknowledge their addiction without distractions. Either the people at The Priory are such miracle workers that she got sorted in a few days, or they colluded with her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
what a bloody con, what message does that send to people this christmas, black friday is going to be carnage ! hope i dont see any "dont drink and drive" adverts anytime soon,because each one will make my blood boil, thinking of her and what a waste of money the advertising from this wasteful ,hypercritical government throws away. she should be in jail ashamed and licking her wounds,instead,shes most likely already on the piss !
I suggest we all be extra vigilant this Christmas season as the courts have given the green light for a bleeping free for all now 😩 What an example they have set 👀 so dangerous… I for one have written that idiot judge’s name down for future reference. Who knows when you may need her to get you off of something 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to say it is really nice though. Different from that boring bloody padded Chanel bag that’s rolled out in every hideous colour going!
they are good copies you get in Turkey i have a couple you can not tell unless you really look at them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.