Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Too busy eating curry and watching/reporting on IACGMOOH.
Like toadying around Frankie Bridge is going to let her be your Fwend skanky!
She'll avoid you like Bubonic Plague!

the prosecution will get to ask for their ideal sentence, the defence will get to ask for lenient sentence, the pre sentence report will be read out then they will decide on sentence. the main thing is the pre sentence report and any recommendations the probation officer has made.
Shame I didn't write that report necause I'd recommend Lynching for her :(

That's one almighty phone to not fall out of there, most likely a complete phone box.
Well her copper pot is more like a Tardis so theres plenty of space for it :)

The car was laying on the passenger side with the drivers door facing up. So how did she manage to get out of the drivers door. She also never wears seat belts and would have fallen from the drivers side down into the passenger side of the car yet never had a single mark or scratch on her. Amazing luck that or it never happened. Maybe coals been doing a bit of part time stunt driving.
It just don’t add up.
I read that sometimes when someone is so utterly pished behind the wheel as she was that if they crash they can walk away totally uninjured from it, mostly because they are so limp and flaccid that they bend instead of stress and thats what saves them. Hence why frequently drunk/drug drivers survive the impact and their passengers don't :(

Thank you very much 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
I do like this time of night, it's when I'm most relaxed. Sorry to hear on your body clock.
It's great you can come on still on your rest days.
That's lovely to hear how much my pics but a smile on your face at low times. Pom hugs to you 🤗❤😘 xx.

Thank you 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
I'm looking forward to my trip, and be back Friday night 😘 xx

View attachment 919055
Now put rope through that ring, lead it back to the barn and leave it there :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Webster1357

VIP Member
I wonder what their PR angle will be for Mr doesn't want to be famous? I do miss the days of people actually having talent. Nowadays, you flash your bits, sleep around and act like an immature prat and wind up with a bankful of money!
For fucks sake, nobody told me, I used to do all that for free 🤣

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s going to turn up in court in her pink wheelchair or with a walking aid tomorrow as she’s got “poorlee feet”.
Would not put anything past her if she thought it would help her cause!
Or will she arrive in a private ambulance with a paramedic on standby just in case her anxiety and mentawl 'elf take a sudden downward turn and then her feet fall off?

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I suppose the judge may be lenient if it were the case that her mum is imminently dying, she is a carer for her disabled son and has two young children who need her, especially at this time of year christmas. But none of those things are relevant as we.know

I think that if she were to go straight to prison she will use it to her advantage when she comes out, especially if it is a short sentence so she has not been that forgotten about by the press. Now if it was a really long time the longest time it is possible to get shr may be over and done eith when she gets out

If she is going to play the mental health card it would be good if the court decides she is in need of sectioning and locks her away in a mental health unit for however long it takes. Unfortunately if one is a narc they are a narc for life they don't have the neural connections to become a decent human being
There is a story in the Daily Fail and the underlying tone is that she is starting to panic. She talks about being needed, and how she did what she was supposed to do. Yet, we have seen her still not taking it seriously because she spent 2 blinks in the Priory, did a few pap shots outside of it, went on holiday abroad and had a staycation. Pics she posted from Vegas and the pub they visited showed alcohol on the table. Not good for someone who just pleaded guilty to drink driving and awaiting sentencing. You reap what you sow. Popcorn in the microwave waiting to be popped on Wednesday. Let’s see what other gems, er, excuses she can come up with.

ClivE

VIP Member
someone said Carl is now advertising his car company from the mucky mansion address if you check companies house in 2018.2019.2020 accounts the address was cherry grove westland green little hadham(think this is his dads address)we will have to wait until 31st December for the 2021 accounts to be filed to see if they have changed it to the mucky mansion(they must be trying some kind of con the house is supposed to be being repossed in the new year so why would you change your company address unless daddy wants nothing to do with him and his cons)

• Wow

Peachsquish

VIP Member
1. Does she really need to invade Harvey's privacy by revealing this?
2. Someone needs to tell her - Harvey doesn't live there anymore.
3. Even if it IS illegal (could be Environment Agency legitimately investigating the leaking cesspit/sewerage for e.g.) it would be a civil matter not a criminal one, police not interested.

View attachment 924293
Love the way she implies all autistic people like to wander round naked, that would be a nope for my autistic relative, they prefer clothes.

• Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I’m catching up and speed reading and…. Not snorted as loud as I just did reading this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha 😂😂 I have many a time had a silly o'clock catch up & snorted out loud.....on more than 1 occasion my snorting has woken the household...whoops 🤭

think they cancelled it when she had crash , and think they found out then house was in repo

2pm at crawley magistrates court.
Roadtrip anyone? We really should consider being there to support 'ower kween'. Tattle fan club meet up..... we'd easily top the numbers at all off her plasterclasses added together 😂 She's so delusional she'd think her fans had turned up to support her 🙄

I wouldn’t put it past KP and CW to be behind this fairly new IG ‘fan’ account of kate.carlxx now with pinned post and KP responding 🤢
Mmmmmm, this new account sounds like someone we know.... "he's so adorable" next it'll be making them cry because they're so emotional LOL LOL 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
She will just be packing a Mrs Woods suitcase, having to remove all those labels off of everything brand new she has just purchased, like when she bought 2 cases full of brand new stuff for the kids before they went to Turkey. Filling it with Princess lashes, wigs, nails and bathbombs.

For dinner tonight will be an extra large curry, followed by a Maccy-D washed down with a 2 litre bottle of diet coke. Then she will be ready to hide the burner phone to take in, no 3 guesses where :sick: Finally will lay out her JYY chavtastic outfit for court, along with some very expensive trainers for her poorly feet.

She will be Facetiming all her kids as soon as they are home from school telling them they are soooooo cute and telling AFP what to write for her IG statement while she is banged up inside.

I take it the Harvey YT will be scheduled for tomorrow evening as a deflection, unless she puts it on tonight.

Then again, she's probably been in the hairdressers all day having a wash and blowdry. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile Cole….
He doesn’t want fame though!!! 😂😂.
He is most definitely the worst one she’s ever had as her ‘the one’. Complete and utter arse!!!

• Haha
Just checked her stories. Not a sign of a belt, plus he is very very angry about the day out, how aggressive is that “What an absolute F*cking day” comment he makes on the post. Nasty sounding man.
He is either tired of being her chauffeur or something happened on the visit to Harvey, hopefully the college said you can't film it you pair of
reprobates.

• Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
Looks like she will get a doctors letter for court tomorrow saying she has to come in for surgery!!!.
The woman needs to be jailed

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Saw someone yesterday walking with 2 of those broken foot boots on, they had 1 crutch but weren't using it to walk with on the flat but assumed they'd used it on the steps in the railway underpass. Was tempted to wind down the window and ask how old the injury was for Tattle research 🤣
It can be done most people just get on with life instead of making the slightest thing into a drama.
Especially those that don't need this "injury" as a Get Out of Jail Free Card :(

We all know damned well that skanky needs sticks and a mobility scooter about as much as a fish needs a bicycle :(

And telling people he knows who they are and has sent copies of their comments to their employers!
View attachment 923403
Well the wanker is very welcome to pop round here to threaten me if he knows where I live because

1 My dogs don't take prisoners
&
2 My OH has a gun collection Dirty Harry would be proud of

0h and I'm my own employer you scumbags so stick that in yer crackpipe skanky :)

Therefore wanky "D'ya feel lucky? Come on, make my day!!"

Let's see how gobby and self-assured they are tomorrow :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

In_Deep

Ooh, so I'm not the only one who burns the midnight oil @Pom Bear
I work a lot of nights (which I don't mind to be honest) but as a consequence during my rest days I still tend to be lurking around at this hour thanks to my bodyclock being so screwed-up!!

That's why my comments tend to come in bursts, as when I'm on early shifts I never get the chance to keep up with the threads.
They move so fast I'm always on the back foot lol

Your Photoshop masterpieces are absolutely hilarious, and have really helped put a smile on my face during some nights when I feel a little low.

I hope you have a lovely time during your trip to Ireland ☘❤

Thank you 😀🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
Yep I certainly be dipping in..it properly be at my usual time around 1am or thereabouts as the days are more busy. I might say a quick hello etc though pics will wait to I'm back 😀🤗😘 xx

I found this pic I made a year ago..Dec 13th exactly to be precise..I've been on this thread on and off for a year 🥰💖😀 xx.

View attachment 919032

• Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Didn’t she say it was full of really bad memories and ghosts though? I don’t understand why she’s tried so hard to keep hold of it to be honest. Surely she could have sold up years ago when it was more viable, settled her creditors and be back to normal by now.

It’s a lovely area too!
I think it was a case of if Skanky couldn’t keep the MM then she was determined no one else was going to have it. The problem with Skanky is she cannot let go of the past so in her mind she is still of status to have big houses like the MM regardless of the state of them. She refuses to acknowledge that she is pondlife, it is game over, the BS career of the past is over. She recycles the same old crap, but doesn’t see that she is a washed up celebrity if u could of ever called her that

Reactions: 29

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Is the lard arse and her hunk of shite back yet?
Must be time now for the big reveal!
Looky, looky everyone at my poorlys.
Woe is me, I'm hurting.

• Haha
Reactions: 29