Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it does seem insane but I do think that she's mentally ill. I know some think she is an awful person only and can't be mentally ill but the two things are not mutually exclusive, you can be a complete and utter twit and have mental illness. Mental illness is not just about looking like an 'obvious' loon. Sociopaths don't have any regard for consequences, they live in the moment. So something deep down is telling her to seek comfort in surgery and changing herself (again!)

She's showing an astonishing amount of denial with the last-minute surgery marathon. This isn't to say she shouldn't be locked up for what she's done, she isn't psychotic so seems to be choosing to break laws, so she should be punished. She would be just like all the other abusers and murderers with psychological issues banged up in prison. Best place for her IMO, or a proper mental health facility where she could stay long term!
I agree she is mentally ill - she’d have to be going off her behaviour / the denials etc etc . For someone who I ( once thought of ) as business savvy I’d expect her to have some common sense and understanding regarding how the legal system works. How she thinks she is above the law is beyond me. She must have amazing lawyers if they can pull her out of this mess she is in.

Reactions: 19
It says she's had her tits lifted, where the duck are they now?
Orbiting the planet I should think by now.
Filming it live to Youtube.
Shagging on Only Fans is all that's left for it now.
And a cheap wooden box after.

I give it another six months before it's dead!
I wonder if she realized they were making her look heavier now? We pointed it out, after all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile KP, your child is sick, but don’t suppose you give a toss, as too busy getting more work done #motheroftheyearnot
I’d by gutted if I was her, when my kids are Ill I just want to be with them!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
A Fat lot of Good

Call me a cynic
She’s been in the clinic
More times that I’ve had my hot dinners

Mum of the year
Who is nothing but queer
In her games there are no winners
but her

I shall keep abreast
Of the storm and unrest
She is innocent and we are the sinners
(or so she thinks)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If (if) she had surgery, it's probably because that's her happy place. The whole process, anaesthetic, dressings, scars to show off. She loves it and needs it.

Prisons are full of pregnant women. I don't know where this idea that 'you won't get locked up if you're pregnant' comes from. Loads of information available via a thing called 'a search engine'. Many formal articles have been written on the subject.

Whether or not she gets locked up, she isn't going to change or stop. She'll find more chavvy money spinners that fade into oblivion after their compulsory (budget of £6.87) opening ceremony, with or without pissing pony. All will include hay bales, crowns, poorly designed initials and frogs. And random bits of plastic. None will be original, useful or attractive. Ingredients not included. No refunds. Etc.
a friends daughter gave birth in prison ( im sure it stated the prison on the birth certificate),so yes, they do send pregnant women to prison.

Unlucky for some!

There's an lovely video of Junior and Princess messing about on Peter's Instagram. It's so wholesome and a world away from their life with her. Surely she must see that stuff and regret how things have turned out. Does she ever see them anymore? I'd be beyond heartbroken at not seeing my children and doing everything I could to get them back in my life properly. Same goes for Jett and Bunny, they grow so quickly as she knows, and she's missing out on this young and precious time
its always someone else's fault,its never her. bet she fills their heads with lies, about how they are kept from her as well !

Reactions: 21
View attachment 916261
At least she isnt preggers as she wouldnt be able to have the surgery! Watching old reality shows of Katie - she loves the Anesthetic and have been watching the one where she had 5 of them in one week for boobs and teeth. I imagine she had to be off the drugs for that and you see the real her, she was needy, clingy, depressed but full of love and very sweet in that week - again off the Gak! The only things she will try for (i.e no drugs and be on time) is for surgery. She was panicking she was an hour late for the dentist, she is legendary for turning up hours and hours late for anything! But surgery she pulls the stops out for and doesnt want them to have any excuse to refuse her. Shows she can do it when she wants.
She tells so many lies and is believed by the gullible media! Who knows if she even went away! I’ll only believe it if there are sight seeing pics that are time stamped. She seems to put up old pics as if it is current. Let her go and do one with her lies!

• Angry
Katie Price #91

Nips, Tucks, Suction, Injection... Never mind Belgium she should be banged up on a section!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Only been home an hour, just found out where she claims to have been and had done, oh yes must
get prepped for court. Katie probably doesn't think she will be doing any bird what so ever....

• Angry
There's a limit to what they can say.
H's privacy and confidentiality is their main concern.
I think acknowledging the letter is good enough, I doubt they'll say anything else, it
could be from anyone (no offence all), including the press.
I suppose due to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), they cannot disclose any more information as they do not have permission to share Harvey’s details with all and sundry. They can get into deep trouble for making disclosures without permission.

Reactions: 14
Are we all preparing ourselves for the big court day? I think we are more ready for it than her. I think it's going to be quite a flat pancake tbh, I doubt she'll even turn up. It's going to be poor Miss Price, slap on the wrist, maybe a bit of community service litter picking, of which she'll do duck all of. Not sure what I've hit to embolden my words.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I know the CPS decide on ultimately whether to go ahead with charges, but the police can charge at early stages if they are sure there's an obvious offence....such as being completely pissed and failing the breathaliser. They don't wait weeks to ask the CPS.

I'm also going off what was reported in the media reports, they said the judge ordered rehab. As none of us were there in court it's not really possible for anyone here say if she requested it. The judge/court ordered her to rehab, for whatever reason that may be.

View attachment 916491
As far as I remember., she had said in court that she had an appointment the next day at the priory and that is why the judge said she would be spared jail at that time to seek treatmeant as long as she did not drive until next appearance! We shall wait and see.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She'll make a big story of it anyway, whatever the outcome. I'll be surprised if it's even mentioned anywhere but here. All a figment of our imagination. No beating the Pwicey!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I really don't think she is having a tit job or lipo or similar.
I suspect it's fertiliity stuff. Maybe having eggs harvested/implanted.
Those sessions don't take long and are more easily managed than tit surgery so doing it just prior to a court appearanceis no big deal.
She'll get off with a slap on the wrist again because she is a mother of 5 children, one of whom is disabled and dependent on her for all his needs ... and they are all fussy eaters so she has to cook everything from scratch, catering to their individual wants as well as holding down a job and fighting off crazy home invaders and jewel thiefs.😏

OK. the bit in bold is all bollix but you need to remember that most UK judges have spent many many hours wanking over laminated posters of her with her tits and foof on display, so they are likely blind by now and will only see their page 3 icon through a misty haze of adoration. If she cries hard enough they'd even forgive her skinning a puppy live in the court room. The law is an ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just 5 more days before the Skanky Circus puts on a show for the court.
Roll up, roll up one and all! Watch the withered old hag with the plastic face and tits perform her act.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Meanwhile KP, your child is sick, but don’t suppose you give a toss, as too busy getting more work done #motheroftheyearnot
glad michelles there to look after him and glad she posts it and gives an FU to KP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.