Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
glad michelles there to look after him and glad she posts it and gives an FU to KP
i honestly don’t know how Michelle and Emz manage to hold their tongues.. of course both have more class.. but still.. KP could test test the patience of a nun !

Reactions: 34
the police did charge her with the drug charges, it was only in court the prosecution withdrew them. when its alcohol they have the big machine back at the police station you are tested on after failing a roadside breath test. this is the machine readings that are used in court. when its drugs they have to send away your swabs/samples to some sort of laboratory to have it confirmed the substance and the amount in the system, this is not a overnight service. so because the police thought it was serious enough to take her to court straight from the police station the cps has no option but to drop drug charges as they didn't have the official results from it, the roadside tests are not good enough for court evidence. they can still be reintroduced, hopefully on the 15th.

do you know how the so called journalists who write the articles on her confirm their info? they check with whoever is her representative and they confirm the facts! or course they want the public thinking its court ordered and she has already been punished. the courts don't sentence you until sentencing when the probation reports have been prepared if ordered, which if there is a chance of a custodial sentence they always will, that is when they decide if a rehab order will be put in place, on the recommendation by the probation officer. if a order was made to go to rehab it would then be arranged through the probation service and again that is not a overnight service and after sentencing.
I wish they were asking for her hair to be strand tested for drugs as part of the court case - I bet it would show all kinds!!

Reactions: 22
She’s definitely up to something today whatever it is she’s doing .. Carl only posts selfies when he’s not in KPs company.. wether it’s because he’s been told to disappear because she’s doing minimal mom duties or he’s waiting around on chauffeur duties

Reactions: 20
I just read that on Carls IG. Someone tipped him off about it
The irony is that they’ve done a coaster / tree decoration of Harvey saying ‘what a day’ which was only in the public domain cos of Carl putting it on his Instagram!

Anyone else wonder if he is hinting at something else here ?( or is he just basic ?)
[/QUOTE

I wondered the same thing but then remembered that he’s not that bright!

Reactions: 14
i did wonder why he never had a second child with his wife and i did wonder why ALL his ex girlfriends seem to hang around working for him. when he got engaged to the make up artist( but nothing came of it), something about that didn't sit right with me, but i didn't care enough about it at the time. But what i do find strange is, why Sharon Osborne hasn't outted him , because she made out, he was doing danni minogue on the dennis norton show (unless it was just a good cover story). the more i think of it, the more im convinced really, especially david walliams dancing in front of him etc.
I know someone who was his regular hired, erm…’company’ for many years. She said he was one of her favourite clients. So at that time for sure he was definitely is into ladies! She never mentioned guys joining them, only women.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just 5 more days before the Skanky Circus puts on a show for the court.
Roll up, roll up one and all! Watch the withered old hag with the plastic face and tits perform her act.
Is everyone prepared with snacks and tea/coffee/alcohol!!! Partners suitably warned there will be no dinner. 😁. Do not disturb signs ready for the kids!!! 😁😁

• Haha
This is a driving case I’ve just read today…dangerous driving, not even drink driving/crashing the car, and not already banned. They had pleaded guilty, look at the sentence.….

Two men have been sentenced after appearing in YouTube videos driving at more than 100mph in Porsches.
David Murray and Timur Khayrov, both aged 30, drove from their homes in Scotland to North Wales in March last year to record footage for YouTube channel Vehicle Villains.
But the video, filmed in the style of TV show Top Gear, was also spotted by police.
The men were then charged with dangerous driving.
Both were given an eight-month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months.
The pair, who pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing, were also ordered to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work and banned from driving for 18 months
The men will have to take an extended re-test before they are allowed to drive again and were each ordered to pay £540 costs, the CPS said.

Despite the seriousness of her case, I think she will get a similar suspended sentence to these guys, but surely the penalties must be more than they received. I would take the 200 hours of community service for a start though, she would actually hate that more than a custodial sentence. That’s gonna mess with her nonsense lifestyle in 2022. Seriously doubt she could stick to the conditions for that long, and then they’ll haul her back in.

There will be outrage if she gets anything less than this case, and I will be so pissed off, it’s obvious to any court she thinks she’s above the law, she hasn‘t adhered to any of the probation conditions either, her court report must be appalling.

I think she could well be planning on turning up to court in a wheelchair, if she does actually turn up, something is going down at the moment.

Anyway we’ve often said she is untouchable, in 5 days we will really find out if that’s true. This is a serious charge she is facing, surely she can’t dodge justice yet again ?

Reactions: 27
I want to see her in a Psych ward indefinitely or taken out if society in a twinset and a tartan skirt. Pom Bear where are you for that image? But maybe that's the angle she's going for to absolve her of any crimes. She's mad not bad. We know though Krusties she's bad through and through. I really hope she's finished

Hope this is ok lol 😄🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16391829406390.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is everyone prepared with snacks and tea/coffee/alcohol!!! Partners suitably warned there will be no dinner. 😁. Do not disturb signs ready for the kids!!! 😁😁
I've organised a street party, dress code is cheap crappy trackies, greasy hair and fluffy sliders. Karoke prize for the worst version of a whole new world. Table quiz on cosmetic/plastic surgery, and finally pin the Willie on the Dummy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unlucky for some!

There's an lovely video of Junior and Princess messing about on Peter's Instagram. It's so wholesome and a world away from their life with her. Surely she must see that stuff and regret how things have turned out. Does she ever see them anymore? I'd be beyond heartbroken at not seeing my children and doing everything I could to get them back in my life properly. Same goes for Jett and Bunny, they grow so quickly as she knows, and she's missing out on this young and precious time
I’m not sure if it could have anything to do with this in regards to Junior and Princess apparently saying that they would cut her off if she took Cocaine again after the last time she took it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a driving case I’ve just read today…dangerous driving, not even drink driving/crashing the car, and not already banned. They had pleaded guilty, look at the sentence.….

Two men have been sentenced after appearing in YouTube videos driving at more than 100mph in Porsches.
David Murray and Timur Khayrov, both aged 30, drove from their homes in Scotland to North Wales in March last year to record footage for YouTube channel Vehicle Villains.
But the video, filmed in the style of TV show Top Gear, was also spotted by police.
The men were then charged with dangerous driving.
Both were given an eight-month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months.
The pair, who pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing, were also ordered to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work and banned from driving for 18 months
The men will have to take an extended re-test before they are allowed to drive again and were each ordered to pay £540 costs, the CPS said.

Despite the seriousness of her case, I think she will get a similar suspended sentence to these guys, but surely the penalties must be more than they received. I would take the 200 hours of community service for a start though, she would actually hate that more than a custodial sentence. That’s gonna mess with her nonsense lifestyle in 2022. Seriously doubt she could stick to the conditions for that long, and then they’ll haul her back in.

There will be outrage if she gets anything less than this case, and I will be so pissed off, it’s obvious to any court she thinks she’s above the law, she hasn‘t adhered to any of the probation conditions either, her court report must be appalling.

I think she could well be planning on turning up to court in a wheelchair, if she does actually turn up, something is going down at the moment.

Anyway we’ve often said she is untouchable, in 5 days we will really find out if that’s true. This is a serious charge she is facing, surely she can’t dodge justice yet again ?
Much as it grates I also think it’s most likely a suspended sentence, extension on her ban & some form of community service will be the outcome on this occasion. However with her driving history let’s face it she will just do her own thing & sooner or later she’s going to end up back in court & she will be behind bars. We can only hope she hasn’t killed anyone next time !

At the time I read that as she had admitted drink driving they decided not to charge her with drug driving. I suppose it makes it easier and faster for the court, but it makes a mockery of the law, whatever next, £50 fine for mass murder.
I read that too. They already had her admission of drunk driving, which was enough to launch a prosecution.

Reactions: 16
This might be slightly off but I was re watching her old shows on the quest red ( I know in sad but I love cat crash tv haha) anyway she had this hairdresser mate, sussex based use to do anything and everything for her and then they all of a sudden stopped talking - anyone know the back story?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You are speculating on what happened in court....unless you were there and then you should own up :unsure: . I suppose it is hard for these poor journalists when they have a story, then ask Katie to comment but she refuses...and has a tantrum on Instasham. She was given her chance.
Journalists on newspaper websites (which are run alongside the print versions, but don't always contain the same stories) are usually young, and they have to file 8 - 10 stories a day. Certain celebs generate a huge number of clicks, and KP is one of them. So these journalists, who were probably interns only a few months ago, will write as many pieces about her as possible. With that kind of newsroom pressure, there's very little time to corroborate facts, so they'll ask KP's rep for a comment and consider that "due diligence." I work in a related industry, so I have a lot of sympathy for them. NB If you read the print edition of The Sun etc, you'll see properly subbed and checked stories (well, checked to the best of their ability). So please don't assume the online hacks are being lazy - blame the editors, and their insane requirement to have stories go live almost instantly.

Reactions: 19
It looks like I got the standard reply from National Star too. As to whether they'll ACT on anything is anybody's guess
"
Thank you for contacting National Star with your concerns. The issues you raise will be carefully considered.

As you may know, all students at National Star work towards developing their potential and achieving as much independence as possible. This involves helping individuals clearly communicate their own wishes so that they can take control over their lives. This is done in different ways with different students, but the objective is the same.

You may also be aware that National Star’s robust approach to Safeguarding is at the forefront of all aspects of the charity’s provision. The Safeguarding team work closely with all staff and students, and this ensures the continued safety of the vulnerable learners who use our services."

Barred from a funeral 😮. Jeezo that just shows how bad a person she really is and what others actually think of her. She is not liked.
She'd been slagging Jade off for a long time beforehand. When the woman died from cancer suddenly she instantly became skanky's bessie-mate( a recurring theme it seems) when all it actually was came down to using the tragedy as a means of turning the publicity spotlight onto Herself as usual, but fortunately Jade's family saw through skanky's Gameplay then banned her from turning up for the funeral so she could hijack that.

No wonder she does not actually have anyone to call a Real Friend, just those on the payroll or those lumbered with her (AFP etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
the last picture on her instagram with her and Princess together was posted on the 19th of September i do not think she as seen the child since(and for Junior you have to go back to June for a picture of him with her and we all know if she was seeing them she would be posting pictures of them with her to prove what a great mum she is

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She'll try to claim it was essential, maybe she hasn't had as much done as has been said. Nothing would surprise me, she'd just say oh the media are lying about me. She might claim infected bum implants, ffs though, can't type that without laughing.
The arse implants were fine until inserted into that septic pile of dung :(

People commenting that his shoulder looks like a baby’s head 🤣
It looks like he's got Bruce Forsythe's chin as well

I agree she is mentally ill - she’d have to be going off her behaviour / the denials etc etc . For someone who I ( once thought of ) as business savvy I’d expect her to have some common sense and understanding regarding how the legal system works. How she thinks she is above the law is beyond me. She must have amazing lawyers if they can pull her out of this mess she is in.
I dunno about amazing because I'm surprised any of them will touch her after she has knocked so many in the past for their fees. The last lot were knocked and have joined the vast creditor's list

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.