Katie Price #9 Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard to tell what is a prerecord anymore

I just find it hard to believe that this man has a £400,000 house and bought a £1.4mil house as well in June, which he doesn’t live in yet but is allowed to film in it and install fake grass? All the while in a recession where no one is really buying cars and he’s not making millions from Insta as he’s a no one who could probably only get £2k a post

the false advertising is so wrong! Yeah his parents have a nice house but they have clearly worked for it over many years

Thread suggestion

Bankrupt Barbie and conman Cole, don’t want fame but want a reality TV show
As we all suspect Mrs Bankrupt Barbie is hiding money....maybe she's given him it to buy the house? I suspect it's more likely the grass numpties have been contracted to do the garden & for some reason decided these 2 twats would be a good marketing move 🤷. She's without doubt off her head constantly at the moment. In that clip of the miracle feet recovery she's on something. And that stupid clip of announcing the meeting of 'mummy Woods', her eyeballs are pin heads. She's either overdoing pain meds for her 'broken feet' or using something else 🙄. They must both be serious desperate to flog the amount of crap they do. Are they both skint or hoping to get a segment on QVC or Ideal World?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As we all suspect Mrs Bankrupt Barbie is hiding money....maybe she's given him it to buy the house? I suspect it's more likely the grass numpties have been contracted to do the garden & for some reason decided these 2 twats would be a good marketing move 🤷. She's without doubt off her head constantly at the moment. In that clip of the miracle feet recovery she's on something. And that stupid clip of announcing the meeting of 'mummy Woods', her eyeballs are pin heads. She's either overdoing pain meds for her 'broken feet' or using something else 🙄. They must both be serious desperate to flog the amount of crap they do. Are they both skint or hoping to get a segment on QVC or Ideal World?
But doesn't that house belong to the owners of the grass company? They would have laid the artificial grass before putting it up for sale. They have only owned it for 2 years. Last sale October 2018 for £715,000. If they sell at the price advertised they will have doubled their money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
But doesn't that house belong to the owners of the grass company? They would have laid the artificial grass before putting it up for sale. They have only owned it for 2 years.
It says sold STC, on their FB there are pictures of fake grass there from a while back, so have no idea what is going on 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Needless to say whatever it is seems like a con. All smoke and mirrors like someone else said. They are both untrustworthy and I hope that any bigger companies do due diligence before hiring them!

So Cole is sitting on Insta saying how good this grass is, showing us 'Katie's kid's play thing', saying how good it will be for the dogs etc. What a liar!

The house isn't theirs. It belongs to the company owners.
Why would you have artificial grass if you have dogs? Wouldn't fancy cleaning that up! :poop:

Why is she blatantly posting standing up videos that contradict the press about being unable to walk?

Why are they so weird and blatantly lie about so many things? So many questions...

Reactions: 13
Another day, another pack of lies, lawn has been visited by the garden makeover fairies and plastic stuff ripped up and real turf put down overnight with a sprinkling of autumnal leaves for that "natural" look. Course it might not be his gaff but who knows what's real these days?? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
It's safe to say that they lie about absolutely everything. What great role models for the kids 🙄

Reactions: 13
Another day, another pack of lies, lawn has been visited by the garden makeover fairies and plastic stuff ripped up and real turf put down overnight with a sprinkling of autumnal leaves for that "natural" look. Course it might not be his gaff but who knows what's real these days?? :unsure:

That's the garden at her rental. All their photos/clips could've been done at any time. I notice of late he isn't keen to show his dazzling pearly white smile 😂. If anything he's working hard at keeping his gob shut for the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Think that is KP rental, they were there last night watching I’m a celeb!

Reactions: 3
Think that is KP rental, they were there last night watching I’m a celeb!
I really think I'm gonna have to sign up to Insta. I miss sooooo much. I'll bet they were discussing how much better I'm a celeb would be if they were on it 😂. Ohhhhhh, I know, how about celebrity couples come dine with me? Could you even imagine that? Cup a soup for starter, pot noodle main & yoghurt for pudding. Although that might be a bit beyond her culinary capabilities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really think I'm gonna have to sign up to Insta. I miss sooooo much. I'll bet they were discussing how much better I'm a celeb would be if they were on it 😂. Ohhhhhh, I know, how about celebrity couples come dine with me? Could you even imagine that? Cup a soup for starter, pot noodle main & yoghurt for pudding. Although that might be a bit beyond her culinary capabilities 😂
Ah don't worry Pink - all you're missing is a steaming stream of BS Shouty ads for useless Tat that I bet she doesn't even use.

She seems to have stopped promoting all those awful skinny sauces that she used to film her kids squirting all over their pancakes - Some reviews said they contain laxatives and gave them the squits - other products like the skinny coffee etc come with expensive contracts that you sign into for a year and can't cancel. Dodgy As F***

• Wow
All KP does is post constant adverts. Surely people don't actually buy this tit off her?

And what's with the walking? She is such a liar.

Reactions: 10
Interesting new company with CW and his dad...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All KP does is post constant adverts. Surely people don't actually buy this tit off her?

Katie has really poor engagement I think, 0.6%!!

Interesting new company with CW and his dad...
Clothes 🙄
How can this be allowed to set up a new company when she’s bankrupt but using her name clearly she is going to make profit from it. Or he could absolutely rip her off! Either way it’s the worst idea

Clothes 🙄
How can this be allowed to set up a new company when she’s bankrupt but using her name clearly she is going to make profit from it. Or he could absolutely rip her off! Either way it’s the worst idea
Hopefully the court will become wise to this

She just makes a mockery of what some people actually go through

Clothes 🙄
She’s not a director...wonder if this is for selling their tat! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why would you have artificial grass if you have dogs? Wouldn't fancy cleaning that up! :poop:

Why is she blatantly posting standing up videos that contradict the press about being unable to walk?

Why are they so weird and blatantly lie about so many things? So many questions...
Honestly, if I were the kid's dads I'd want her to be drug tested before she went anywhere near them. Let's see how much time passes before we see them again. There seems to be chaos (as always) behind the scenes.

For these past few months she has seemed completely manic and off her head. Eyes glazed over, always shouting, incoherent when she speaks, hyperactive and unable to sit still. Remember when Coal popped that 'pill' into his mouth during the dinner vlog? He thought he was out of sight of the camera. As my kids would say (thanks to the game Among Us): "That guy is sus" 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.