Katie Price #9 Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on people.

Katie might be back home and a man has been arrested for posting a video.

Thanks you Facehugger for the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So someone in Hastings has been arrested for the twitter post but she managed to show a whole studio audience pictures of Alex, got taken to court and found guilty after denying any wrong doing but has not suffered any consequences at all. Plus all the public slagging she has given everyone she has ever fallen out with does anyone remember what she said about Jane Poutney can’t remember but I know it was really horrific but I guess she signed one of the hundreds of NDAs katie has in her possession, and her fans wonder why she gets good honest people so angry 😡

Reactions: 31
Just seen her on Coal's IG story, they're in the airport lounge (both on their phones reading Tattle obvs) and she 's got her manky bare feet resting on the coffee table the filthy mare 🤬 No manners or class.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So someone in Hastings has been arrested for the twitter post but she managed to show a whole studio audience pictures of Alex, got taken to court and found guilty after denying any wrong doing but has not suffered any consequences at all. Plus all the public slagging she has given everyone she has ever fallen out with does anyone remember what she said about Jane Poutney can’t remember but I know it was really horrific but I guess she signed one of the hundreds of NDAs katie has in her possession, and her fans wonder why she gets good honest people so angry 😡
Yeah has restraining orders against her too 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread 265, and everyone who liked the title ❤ though I must thank whoever suggested Coaletta and share the honours xx

So, manky flaps is on its way back is it? Lovely......... more crap now 'oh I've missed my kids so much' blah-blah-bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Perhaps they could call a little girl Coke. It fits with the associated fuel product of 'Coal' and Katie is certainly a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perhaps they could call a little girl Coke. It fits with the associated fuel product of 'Coal' and Katie is certainly a fan.
She can rap about how loves coke all the time then and no one would know if she meant the marching powder or the baby 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just seen her on Coal's IG story, they're in the airport lounge (both on their phones reading Tattle obvs) and she 's got her manky bare feet resting on the coffee table the filthy mare 🤬 No manners or class.
So in love with their phones NOT each other.

Reactions: 16
She said: “Jane Pountney needs to go and die, that’s all she needs to do. I hope she dies very painfully- if I had a voodoo doll I’d use it every day.”
Just a little quote I found and Katie was mortified when someone made an ad hock comment about her being shot no way did they say she needs to get shot, or I hope she gets shot and dies very painfully did they Katie you bleeping narcissistic bent up barbie

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She said: “Jane Pountney needs to go and die, that’s all she needs to do. I hope she dies very painfully- if I had a voodoo doll I’d use it every day.”
Just a little quote I found and Katie was mortified when someone made an ad hock comment about her being shot no way did they say she needs to get shot, or I hope she gets shot and dies very painfully did they Katie you bleeping narcissistic bent up barbie
And this and she hit her too, in front of her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Remember her going round to her place when story Broke? Erm photographers from sun etc..Wondered whether big setup.🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.