Katie Price #9 Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost a year after a huge tumour fractured a bone in pelvic area, leaving me unable to walk unless I have my (beautifully decorated) zimmer frame and needing copious amounts of morphine every day, I wish I could just get up and walk without the agonising pain.
There's so much I miss doing because of this.
I miss going out with daughter /boyfriend.
I miss being in my own kitchen cooking and baking.
I miss dancing.
I miss having a job (I used to work in security, so I was very active)
I miss going out for long, long walks.
I miss going shopping.
Why do miracles work for such a useless mother and yet I pray every day for me to remain strong for my daughter and boyfriend , who I love dearly.
It's just not fair!
I'm not seeking pity, it's just that Miss Tippex Teeth takes the bleeping piss!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Please share as I cannot view her instagram.

Think it's this mess of a story, where she has gained her ability to stand/walk.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I really might be wrong about this and I’m prepared to be but I don’t see how that is Carl’s garden! It’s really wide. Wider than his actual house! And it’s not attached to the house next door!

Reactions: 7
I really might be wrong about this and I’m prepared to be but I don’t see how that is Carl’s garden! It’s really wide. Wider than his actual house! And it’s not attached to the house next door!
Are you looking at something on Itsasham? Could it be the garden at her rental?

Reactions: 4
They are saying it’s his garden! With the new grass on insta. House is a completely different colour and size 😂
I’m not going mad, I’ve seen his car parked outside at the same address on his companies house.

They are saying it’s his garden! With the new grass on insta. House is a completely different colour and size 😂
I’m not going mad, I’ve seen his car parked outside at the same address on his companies house.
Plus you saw them moving stuff into the house and that was on his insta!

Reactions: 6
Plus you saw them moving stuff into the house and that was on his insta!
Totally! Unless his house suddenly became white not brick and detatched itself from next door and grew quite a few feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's going on here? Katie knows people are all over her IG "leaks." So she knows they will have seen her getting to her feet and walking/spinning, and will have seen her reflection in Carl's car window, standing. up. She posted that she saw her surgeons/medics last week for an update, but there's been radio silence since. So, is she keeping schtum for a big reveal? That she's now allowed to walk? Except that she's been walking for weeks now, when she was told in no uncertain terms that she MUST NOT, or risk permanent damage. She doesn't look like someone who's been told they have permanently damaged themselves. She seems, as ever, high as a kite.

Reactions: 14
Totally! Unless his house suddenly became white not brick and detatched itself from next door and grew quite a few feet!
They really do lie about every little thing. What a pair of desperate losers. Probably old crap filmed at her rental.

I thought it was not his garden also. Too big.

They really do lie about every little thing. What a pair of desperate losers. Probably old crap filmed at her rental.
The white house is his parent's house in Little Hadham.

Reactions: 6
Her insta stories are all from different days, Carl posted her nails matched the car, then the bath bomb story she has bright pink nails, the grass story she has a pale pink. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Almost a year after a huge tumour fractured a bone in pelvic area, leaving me unable to walk unless I have my (beautifully decorated) zimmer frame and needing copious amounts of morphine every day, I wish I could just get up and walk without the agonising pain.
There's so much I miss doing because of this.
I miss going out with daughter /boyfriend.
I miss being in my own kitchen cooking and baking.
I miss dancing.
I miss having a job (I used to work in security, so I was very active)
I miss going out for long, long walks.
I miss going shopping.
Why do miracles work for such a useless mother and yet I pray every day for me to remain strong for my daughter and boyfriend , who I love dearly.
It's just not fair!
I'm not seeking pity, it's just that Miss Tippex Teeth takes the bleeping piss!
Sending you a huge socially distanced hug TeaLover and just wishing that I could wave the bleeping piss takers (hair removal with 50% off for 12 hours only if you swipe up #AD) wand and make things a little bit better for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her insta stories are all from different days, Carl posted her nails matched the car, then the bath bomb story she has bright pink nails, the grass story she has a pale pink. 🤷🏼‍♀️
They're both bloody nuts. Selling cheap crap & lying constantly. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 8
The amount of cheap tit she advertises is actually so sad and embarrassing, she is like a bargain basement QVC channel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On Cole’s IG he has pre made food and he says this is mine and kates food for the week. What about her kids, do they not eat? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
On Cole’s IG he has pre made food and he says this is mine and kates food for the week. What about her kids, do they not eat? 🤔
Oh dear! What's going on there?? Its all a bit smoke and mirrors with those two 🙄😠

Reactions: 4
West London Artificial Grass have them on their Facebook page. She is rolling about on the grass on the video.:(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.