Katie Price #9 Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Now the Sun are trying to pretend that the garden of the house that belongs to the owner of the artificial lawn and the rented house in Surrey are one property and that Carl owns it. Where do they get their writers from? :confused:

Reactions: 4
I always wonder why rich celebs need credit cards?? Am I missing something?

They’ll be stained like the kids ones were 🤮
I take it it’s because of the perks and insurance they would get with a credit card! I just can’t imagine her being able to get one whilst she’s bankrupt, but then who can have 6 hols aswell 😡🤬

Reactions: 6
Where are the ads? I don’t see them on her IG, not sure if I’m looking in the right place. I don’t actually follow her, just look at the page.
If you click on the circle picture in the top left, they will be on there

Reactions: 2
Where are the ads? I don’t see them on her IG, not sure if I’m looking in the right place. I don’t actually follow her, just look at the page.
They are videos on her 'stories' - if you click on the circle picture next to her name on her insta page it should load - wear ear muffs and turn the volume down 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Now the Sun are trying to pretend that the garden of the house that belongs to the owner of the artificial lawn and the rented house in Surrey are one property and that Carl owns it. Where do they get their writers from? :confused:
100% IT IS NOT HIS HOUSE 😂

We just should keep posting photos of his real garden

COLES REAL GARDEN

Attachments

Reactions: 7
This is how easily she lies...it just slips off of her tongue. She shows no emotion. It's actually quite frightening that she's a mother of 5.

She says here being admitted to the Priory as a day patient was nothing to do with alcohol and drugs. She blames it on animal deaths, kidnap threats, being held at gunpoint etc etc (yawn). ETA: She also lets slip that the kids were "taken off her", and Peter told Keiran she was doing drugs behind her back.

In her most recent upload on this subject, she says her appearances during Loose Women were her worst days; she was addicted to drugs and alcoho and her family were worried about her.

This is only one example!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh my days.....over in The Sun she's now had a load of pics printed & saying it's Carl's house 😂😂. It's the garden/house from the grass adverts 😂😂. And pics of her rental. There's not 1 that I believe is actually from his gaff. Why the duck must they lie about every single little thing??
And for stupid reasons too - And in full public - nearly all the comments on that article are calling them liars!!

When I was 9 years old, I took a picture in to my new school of me horse-riding for show and tell or whatever it was called at the time. The teacher asked if it was my horse and I just blurted out yes in front of the whole class - Gawd knows why! Anyway, they asked where I kept it and I said My cousin's farm. Again, gawd knows why.

Well over the school year I kept getting asked about my horse and the lies just grew and grew and got totally out of hand to the point the teacher was arranging a class visit to said mythical farm. I totally went along with it and It was only when the teacher phoned my mum to ask about the arrangements that the truth unravelled and my tall tales came tumbling down. I got teased for the rest of my primary years and My mum still reminds me of this at family gatherings.

I wish for Katie and Carl to feel the equivalent burning humiliation and shame of going into school facing the whole class who now knows you are a total pants on fire!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Honestly, if I were the kid's dads I'd want her to be drug tested before she went anywhere near them. Let's see how much time passes before we see them again. There seems to be chaos (as always) behind the scenes.

For these past few months she has seemed completely manic and off her head. Eyes glazed over, always shouting, incoherent when she speaks, hyperactive and unable to sit still. Remember when Coal popped that 'pill' into his mouth during the dinner vlog? He thought he was out of sight of the camera. As my kids would say (thanks to the game Among Us): "That guy is sus" 🤔
This is how easily she lies...it just slips off of her tongue. She shows no emotion. It's actually quite frightening that she's a mother of 5.

She says here being admitted to the Priory as a day patient was nothing to do with alcohol and drugs. She blames it on animal deaths, kidnap threats, being held at gunpoint etc etc (yawn). ETA: She also lets slip that the kids were "taken off her", and Peter told Keiran she was doing drugs behind her back.

In her most recent upload on this subject, she says her appearances during Loose Women were her worst days; she was addicted to drugs and alcoho and her family were worried about her.

Yet again in the Loose Women video, 'You can't blame me'. Can she take responsibility for any of her actions or is someone else always to blame?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
KP. The media just print lies lies lies about me.
The media. We just print what she and her PR tell us to.
KP. I never ever did drugs or alcohol.
Also KP. I went to the priory because I was self medicating on drugs.
WTAF.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

So basically within a couple of minutes, she totally contradicted everything she 1st said in the interview 🤦‍♀️She really is illiterate isn’t she? She uses words in the wrong context all the time aswell, but they are quite simple words in the English language, so I struggle to think how can she get them so mixed up! I think junior has corrected her a few times! She either just doesn’t listen to anything/anyone and hasn’t done for the majority of her life or she HAS used drugs/alcohol for years and her brain is pickled 🙄

Reactions: 8
100% IT IS NOT HIS HOUSE 😂

We just should keep posting photos of his real garden

COLES REAL GARDEN
Land registry say the house with the fake grass hasn’t been sold in a couple of years, but it is up for sale currently.

Reactions: 6
I can't stand her tongue constantly poking out every minute like a bleeping lizard 🦎🦎🦎🦎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Remember when she was flogging the kids baby stuff and it was filthy 💩
I remember when she sold clothes when she was with Pete and she was laughing that one of her shirts she was selling had Pete’s cum on it! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she seemed to find it funny! Gross. Vile woman.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dunno about anything else , but the woman has a bell on everyone of her gifted teeth.....she is such a loud , raucous old bag, wish someone would staple her gob shut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember when she sold clothes when she was with Pete and she was laughing that one of her shirts she was selling had Pete’s cum on it! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she seemed to find it funny! Gross. Vile woman.
I see on her IG stories, on the new selling site says she is sorting clothes to sell, but on her IG stories she is with someone called Paige (breaking social distancing rules AGAIN) who no doubt is the one who is actually sorting out the clothes to sell, because we all know Katie is too lazy to do anything!
They have taken Sid to do the school run, but they never take Blade anywhere 😔

Reactions: 8
And for stupid reasons too - And in full public - nearly all the comments on that article are calling them liars!!

When I was 9 years old, I took a picture in to my new school of me horse-riding for show and tell or whatever it was called at the time. The teacher asked if it was my horse and I just blurted out yes in front of the whole class - Gawd knows why! Anyway, they asked where I kept it and I said My cousin's farm. Again, gawd knows why.

Well over the school year I kept getting asked about my horse and the lies just grew and grew and got totally out of hand to the point the teacher was arranging a class visit to said mythical farm. I totally went along with it and It was only when the teacher phoned my mum to ask about the arrangements that the truth unravelled and my tall tales came tumbling down. I got teased for the rest of my primary years and My mum still reminds me of this at family gatherings.

I wish for Katie and Carl to feel the equivalent burning humiliation and shame of going into school facing the whole class who now knows you are a total pants on fire!! 🙈
I thoroughly enjoyed your story!! 😂

Reactions: 12
I I remember in one of her u tube vids, her giving her card to princess to go off and buy her and her friend, trainers for their up and coming hols, the card looked like a NatWest credit card, one that I have! She didn’t look one bit concerned at the amount that was spent! Surely I’m wrong tho as to her being able to get a credit card?
The only restriction is that any borrowing over £500 you must advise the company you are a bankrupt so the overwhelming majority would not. At some point she have probably had private banking with Natwest so they could well offer her a card with a limit if they can see how much is coming in on a monthly basis.

Reactions: 5
The only restriction is that any borrowing over £500 you must advise the company you are a bankrupt so the overwhelming majority would not. At some point she have probably had private banking with Natwest so they could well offer her a card with a limit if they can see how much is coming in on a monthly basis.
Would this then help whist being investigated aswell then?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.