Katie Price #9 Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not that clued on bankruptcy but surely she can't even hold a bank account, I'm sure there are ways around that like a post office account but still...

Reactions: 5
I didn't realise how young Coal was either, he was born in 1989! He was only 13 when Katie had her first child and 16 when she married Peter!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
KATIE please stop to think before doing this... allowing your name and rep for him to trade when you have absolutely no legal contract or involvement in the business, also even considering doing this before you have been discharged from bankruptcy you absolute moron!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not that clued on bankruptcy but surely she can't even hold a bank account, I'm sure there are ways around that like a post office account but still...
You can have a bank account but you must advise the bank when you apply so at most you will be given a basic bank account. Your current bank may give you one if they offer it. Basically your bank account when you enter bankruptcy is frozen

She is also coming up for a year now in bankruptcy so it's at this time that her house could be sold assuming that it actually has any equity in it.

Good luck with that. :D

Excellent you can then play a guessing game on her used clothes.......brown stain is it shite or fake tan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, if I were the kid's dads I'd want her to be drug tested before she went anywhere near them. Let's see how much time passes before we see them again. There seems to be chaos (as always) behind the scenes.

For these past few months she has seemed completely manic and off her head. Eyes glazed over, always shouting, incoherent when she speaks, hyperactive and unable to sit still. Remember when Coal popped that 'pill' into his mouth during the dinner vlog? He thought he was out of sight of the camera. As my kids would say (thanks to the game Among Us): "That guy is sus" 🤔
KATIE please stop to think before doing this... allowing your name and rep for him to trade when you have absolutely no legal contract or involvement in the business, also even considering doing this before you have been discharged from bankruptcy you absolute moron!!
it'll all come back to bite her in her arse

Reactions: 7
You can have a bank account but you must advise the bank when you apply so at most you will be given a basic bank account. Your current bank may give you one if they offer it. Basically your bank account when you enter bankruptcy is frozen

She is also coming up for a year now in bankruptcy so it's at this time that her house could be sold assuming that it actually has any equity in it.

Excellent you can then play a guessing game on her used clothes.......brown stain is it shite or fake tan
Like she'll actually be arsed to post out anything that sells 🙄

Reactions: 6

Some sad fuckers will buy her stuff, the same complete and utter arseholes that are calling everyone trolls who have dared to mention the fact they don’t have their seatbelts on in their latest adventures of cunty and cocknobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon her old husbands (fathers) etc know she is a drug taker,come on they can’t be daft..Perhaps they have a plan! 🤔not sure what but.......

I I remember in one of her u tube vids, her giving her card to princess to go off and buy her and her friend, trainers for their up and coming hols, the card looked like a NatWest credit card, one that I have! She didn’t look one bit concerned at the amount that was spent! Surely I’m wrong tho as to her being able to get a credit card?

In the days when she talked properly
She has changed so much. She seems so bitter and hard now. It's a shame.

But I suppose she has been through a lot - her exH cheating on her how many times....? Apparently even he (Keiron) has an Only Fans too. Gross.

I I remember in one of her u tube vids, her giving her card to princess to go off and buy her and her friend, trainers for their up and coming hols, the card looked like a NatWest credit card, one that I have! She didn’t look one bit concerned at the amount that was spent! Surely I’m wrong tho as to her being able to get a credit card?
I always wonder why rich celebs need credit cards?? Am I missing something?

They’ll be stained like the kids ones were 🤮

Reactions: 4
Oh my days.....over in The Sun she's now had a load of pics printed & saying it's Carl's house 😂😂. It's the garden/house from the grass adverts 😂😂. And pics of her rental. There's not 1 that I believe is actually from his gaff. Why the duck must they lie about every single little thing??

Ah don't worry Pink - all you're missing is a steaming stream of BS Shouty ads for useless Tat that I bet she doesn't even use.

She seems to have stopped promoting all those awful skinny sauces that she used to film her kids squirting all over their pancakes - Some reviews said they contain laxatives and gave them the squits - other products like the skinny coffee etc come with expensive contracts that you sign into for a year and can't cancel. Dodgy As F***
Where are the ads? I don’t see them on her IG, not sure if I’m looking in the right place. I don’t actually follow her, just look at the page.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.