Katie Price #89 Body like a hotdog, Face like a Yule log!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H. Christ on a bike!! :oops:
Last time I saw something like that it was lumbering towards the ring to wrestle Hulk Hogan!
"Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 375lbs, Katie 'The Essex Express' Priiiice!"
More like Macho Man Randy Pricey

randypriceyqqkgo.jpg

Ooh, yeah!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe Katie will see if putting her ideas together to make one advert might win her more fans πŸ˜€ x.

Loooool πŸ˜„

Resizer_16386461478780.jpg

Maybe not πŸ˜„
Mind you it looks like the Queen Mum recommends πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

Resizer_16386461478781.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s really pissed me off in the last few days is whenever you see Skanky she is surgically attached to her phone…especially in the videos that Cole posts where she also looks either off her face or completely detached from everything. BUT….when poor little Nicki Grahame died Skanky jumped right on the bandwagon saying Nicki had left her a voice message that she’d missed. Seriously?? You never put your phone down….constantly scanning for anything anyone says about you (despite you saying you don’t πŸ€₯πŸ€₯).

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
One of the comments says taken from their house in Spain, old pic by the sound of it.
Don't care about the old pics she was seen on the beach recently looking to be fully functional. They are all compulsive liars

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone earlier mentioned that t looked like skanky had a re-enforced gusset in her leggings at the horse photo shoot.

It was probably to keep her tena pad in place

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So, this is my beautiful, sweet, 4year old Cremello boy Caspy (short for Caspar) ... Cremello is a rare colour, he is cream with blue eyes ... Pic 1 is normal Caspy with my friends 1yr old ... Pic 2 is Caspy today after seeing Pricey modelling KP Equestrian ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣
What a beauty! πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just missed being able to reply on the last thread, but someone was concerned about the pony being 'shaved'. The pony has been clipped which is completely normal for a horse or pony being ridden through winter - it prevents them getting too sweaty under their natural thick winter coats, and the pony will have a thick rug to keep him warm when not being ridden.

I'm not overly worried about the plaits or the paint either, plaiting is done regularly for shows (though they're normally rolled up into balls on the top of the neck) and most ponies are used to fly spray in summer, so a template and horse safe paint which will wash off probably wouldn’t have bothered him either. I'm guessing they gave him a big haynet to chomp through and he barely noticed.

I do agree he doesn't have the happiest expression in some of the photos though and does look stressed at points.
As a horse person all of my life, currently have 2, I totally agree ... clipping wether silly patterns or not is necessary for native breeds like my boys (both Connemara Ponies), they get too sweaty & uncomfortable if left unclipped ... And, a few patterns is irrelevant to the comfort of the pony. Also, a bit of temporary colour like stars or whatever on body or in mane ... Or plaits/ bows in mane really don't distress them ... My old lad Marty is 25 & he was a unicorn last December for my friends little boy, he was perfectly happy ... Caspy my 4 yr old will be a unicorn on 15th December for a charity ride & he won't mind at all ... That said, I think the pony with KP was distressed by the flashing lights & being in an infamiliar place with unfamiliar people - i doubt he would have been distressed in his own stable, yard or field ... For me it's the lack of concern shown for a mildly distressed pony that bothers me ... I would have stopped this right away and changed the setting if that pony was mine

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.