Katie Price #89 Body like a hotdog, Face like a Yule log!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex B had a great recap with comparison of the car crash duo, KP vs Sheridan Smith 😆

Hopefully look forward to his next one on the mangled KP ponyfest from yesterday🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let's face it.
She was never exactly pretty in the true sense of the word.
Oversized knorks and a propensity to get them out at a moment's notice combined with loads of slap and open legs.

You get what you pay for. ;) She's a hot mess. Max Factor himself couldn't even salvage that face.
Max Factor? More like Max Headroom.

• Haha
What the f**k are those clips on her head? They look like giant pink cockroaches. Why does she have a tash? What the f**k does she look like?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 905138
Whoa there.... Magnum moustache?

Edit - this was from the Sun - however it is surprisingly Skanky free today on the website - which is strange - there are usually about 3 stories per day.

Edit 2 - I saw this pic yesterday and this was the reason I joined Tattle as it needed to be seen to be believed!
That's a Clark Gable moustache

She doesn’t 🤣 I was just going by HER quote!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Gosh he's a sly looking twit innie

Same place as Sophie last weekend. On her phone as usual.
Wonder if Harvey is there.
Glad she can afford it. The treacherous twit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
They’re staying at a lodge at Cotswolds Farm Park this weekend 🙄
Was just going to post that! Great minds xxx.

In Cheltenham so obs seeing Harvey. She might need his debit card. £200 a night for the lodge, min stay 2 nights, or will they have begged it?

Maybe they have promised the lodges free PR shot by the 3 photographers (2 paid) and Cole on his Tiny Tykes Camera who took shots at the epic Equestrian Launch yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What the f**k are those clips on her head? They look like giant pink cockroaches. Why does she have a tash? What the f**k does she look like?!!
They're used professionally by hairdressers and makeup artists eg. holding your fringe back whilst you get your makeup applied or to hold a style until the last minute when they're taken out for the photo. Some silly sod forgot to take them out and she didn't even notice, despite being a "model" for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 905138
Whoa there.... Magnum moustache?

Edit - this was from the Sun - however it is surprisingly Skanky free today on the website - which is strange - there are usually about 3 stories per day.

Edit 2 - I saw this pic yesterday and this was the reason I joined Tattle as it needed to be seen to be believed!
There are people who have been locked up in mental institutions for years who are not as insane has this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a dream about skanky last night that she was banged up in Alcatraz. I hope it comes true

• Haha
Posted this, come on Katie, he was wearing that pink top last week, you’ll have to do better than that 🙄🔍
Hopefully the college have said NO more pictures to you, I know that’s a foreign concept, someone saying no to you!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.