Katie Price #89 Body like a hotdog, Face like a Yule log!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea defo not able to use MM surely for range! I worked somewhere for supported living and the range didn’t even stretch from the flat to office for someone to get meds.

Also wondering about H trust fund and college funding. I am sure it is means tested and if he has more that 18k he would be paying it himself so I doubt he does have a big trust fund. And if he was paying himself I am sure we would all know about it. Star is a very sought after residential so won’t be cheap. I reckon thousands per week.

Interesting with the shorter nails. No one has mentioned yet but I thought the pics with Harvey yesterday her hair looked quite thin in the bun and wondered if the extensions where out!? May have been why crawl and H where outside in the car… and no pics of her today!

Anyway I need to sleep! Defo overthink this ha!
H is probably funded through his EHCP which runs until he’s 25 in England. It’s not means tested and he will be funded by Education, Health and Social care for whatever percentage is which. It will have gone to a joint commissioning panel forfunding. Star College starts at around £200k Per annum but I’m sure that she once said it was £350,000 per year for H because of his complex needs

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So how does she explain Hagrid not living with them in Essex? Last time the cat was spotted was in the rat YouTube.
I notice she hasn’t said anything about the Jett photo being a lie and that she didn’t show his school badge 🤣
The nails and hair could just be a bluff as we know she reads here. Maybe that’s where she was while Cole and H in the car on Monday and just started following some new nail IG account.

Reactions: 14
I suspect that Peter Andre has put tougher rules in place through legal methods to limit her contact with J&P. Maybe until slapgate is solved and dealt with, more so than cunty crashing her car while drunk and high.
Kieran may not have the wherewithall to do that. Plus, as a parent I would be much more concerned with my two teen kids beinng around a junkie than about two tiddlers like Bunny & Jett.
Yes of course there would still be dangers but in my opinion a bigger danger is teenagers around a drink and drunk household where they could be drawn into using.
If she gets off, no doubt she'll get visits at Christmas. In the end she's their mum and they love her.
I've not been through every comment but at a quick glance I can't see the Princess has commented on the last to IG photos that KP has posted of her. Princesses IG has been very Q though, so perhaps she's not using it?!

So how does she explain Hagrid not living with them in Essex? Last time the cat was spotted was in the rat YouTube.
I notice she hasn’t said anything about the Jett photo being a lie and that she didn’t show his school badge 🤣
The nails and hair could just be a bluff as we know she reads here. Maybe that’s where she was while Cole and H in the car on Monday and just started following some new nail IG account.
As you and we know she is a master manipulator and keeps photos and videos to post at whenever suits her next ME ME ME ME narrative.

The stop tormenting me is so transparent.... She doesn't care who she torments, it's just all a play for the judge! I SO hope the judge sees through it all! KP needs to go to jail.... But our justice system is SO wet, I just don't think she will.

Suspended sentence and a tag I reckon.
Probs not at the MM but AFP's house.
Can still have supervised visitation then.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Terrible monstrosity of a vehicle. Oh my dizzy days
Its an appalling monstrosity driving it too :)

Bet I know who skanky is messaging
She'll be thinking she's in with a good chance now :(

View attachment 911344Do you reckon she might have better luck texting accurately if she cut her nails?
She'd do better asking Garvey to type it for her :)

Hands full with five kids, that's a good one.😂😂
Whose kids are they because she sure doesn't have Her Own kids? (and rightly so)

Why should the law be different for her?
Does she really have friends in high places?
Repeat offender remember and throws the V's at the Judiciary.
She's been given numerous chances to change her ways but choses to cook a snoop when given them.
You, me & most others would, if in her place, have got sent down long ago.
All this tit that follows her around and happens is planned and acted out by her.
It's a bleeping circus and it's time it left town for good.
Does it actually have any real 'friends' or are they either on the payroll or in it for what they can make of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She didn’t call the Sun out on their article the other day for her KP Equestrian launch on her mental health being affected when it mainly went on about her diabolical treatment of animals over the years, no, because it was beneficial to her selling stuff. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.