Katie Price #89 Body like a hotdog, Face like a Yule log!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same place as Sophie last weekend. On her phone as usual.
Wonder if Harvey is there.
Man he’s such a bellend, more or less begging the Scum to pick it up and write a story of his weekend sleeping arrangements🙄 bore off you absolute cretin 💤 go take your underbite for a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🎤🎼Katie, Baby, stick a provy cheque under the tree, for Amy, been an awfully bad girl, Katie baby, hurry down to Belmarsh tonight....🎼🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope the lodge management are aware of the state it will be left in. 🤢

Wonder why he left Sid behind 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Posted this, come on Katie, he was wearing that pink top last week, you’ll have to do better than that 🙄🔍
Hopefully the college have said NO more pictures to you, I know that’s a foreign concept, someone saying no to you!!!!
What an awful life she has, constantly having to lie about being with her children, she really is gross, she’s certainly got some front

• Angry
Reactions: 35
He’s just as desperate for headlines as her. Desperados
But why?? I don’t get it, what does he do, ring his mommy and say “look mommy, I’ve made it into the press again, they want to know where I’m sleeping tonight, are you proud of me mommy? I told you I would be all big and famous one day even with my Pinocchio nose and jutting jaw, woohoo!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bobby the pony covered in stickers, 18 years old, bet he's delighted to have that moose sat beside him faking excitement and care. Bet he's fkn ecstatic at the amount of Instagram likes he's getting...

Ffs Katie...you're getting more desperate each day, it's embarassing...

Context...
Screenshot_20211204-172618_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Man he’s such a bellend, more or less begging the Scum to pick it up and write a story of his weekend sleeping arrangements🙄 bore off you absolute cretin 💤 go take your underbite for a walk
He's definitely there to be famous. He doesn't love her one bit. Stevie Wonder can see that. No wedding, no babies. He's probably had a vasectomy or is taking the male pill. His end game is to gain notoriety and be in the papers and to possibly bring her down. A good partner who truly cared wouldn't be encouraging her to go to Vegas.If she won't listen they would cut their losses. Kris did because I think he's decent. He would be providing a stable environment so she could get herself sorted and not go along with this circus. He's loving all this carcrash. Morally bankrupt as skanky. Has she seen Princess and Junior since the crash. I think Pete has put a stop to it

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Posted this, come on Katie, he was wearing that pink top last week, you’ll have to do better than that 🙄🔍
Hopefully the college have said NO more pictures to you, I know that’s a foreign concept, someone saying no to you!!!!
Why can’t she just leave him in peace. His trying to learn to live independently he don’t need her turning up every week and disrupting everything, just for her own gain. The college should tell her she’s not welcome, if she’s going to keep plastering him all over social media when she visits.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
She literally wants to hold back time doesn’t she, same inflated boobs, hair, make upetc but no one can, you have to adapt your look as you age - she’s just unable to accept that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She literally wants to hold back time doesn’t she, same inflated boobs, hair, make up etc but no one can you have to adapt your look as you age - she’s just unable to accept that
She's knocking 50 and acting 15.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope the lodge management are aware of the state it will be left in. 🤢

Wonder why he left Sid behind 😔
Perhaps that's why the Doubletree (where they stayed last week) refused to have them back this weekend. Or any other one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Bobby the pony covered in stickers, 18 years old, bet he's delighted to have that moose sat beside him faking excitement and care. Bet he's fkn ecstatic at the amount of Instagram likes he's getting...

Ffs Katie...you're getting more desperate each day, it's embarassing...

Context...View attachment 905301
Utterly repulsive. Why does it look like she is trying to copy the guy from the 80s group Cameo by wearing a codpiece

download.jpeg
Screenshot_20211204-172618_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Okay, I need to say this......"thank you Katie", there, I did it 😳......thank you for keeping my horsey mates laughing for nearly 12hrs! It's been a wet old lot today at the yard & apparently you've helped them all get through it by laughing 👍 I am however sorry to inform you that they will not be purchasing any of your new range either for themselves or their much loved horses 🥴 I am informed that if the price matched the quality (cheap), they would've purchased for a joke/secret Santa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.