Katie Price #89 Body like a hotdog, Face like a Yule log!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 905138
Whoa there.... Magnum moustache?

Edit - this was from the Sun - however it is surprisingly Skanky free today on the website - which is strange - there are usually about 3 stories per day.

Edit 2 - I saw this pic yesterday and this was the reason I joined Tattle as it needed to be seen to be believed!

Jesus H. Christ on a bike!! :oops:
Last time I saw something like that it was lumbering towards the ring to wrestle Hulk Hogan!
"Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 375lbs, Katie 'The Essex Express' Priiiice!"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't wait till I'm bankrupt.
No cares in the world.
Go where you want, when you want.
How much tat does she have to flog for this lifestyle?
Please don't tell me that there's that amount of idiots paying for her shite.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
So that’s why he was at his dad’s last night, leaving Sid there. 🤔

Lol, he’s just started following these 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fomo have struck gold in Cole " THE owner of FOMO Models Robert Wilson has revealed the secret of his hugely successful agency: backing the underdog.". They've got themselves an underdog with an underbite.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't wait till I'm bankrupt.
No cares in the world.
Go where you want, when you want.
How much tat does she have to flog for this lifestyle?
Please don't tell me that there's that amount of idiots paying for her shite.
I know, my Next bill's massive! Think I'll just go bankrupt then live the life of Riley!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So that’s why he was at his dad’s last night, leaving Sid there. 🤔

Lol, he’s just started following these 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
FOMO = fear of missing out

Appropriate in wankys case. He has a fear of missing out on being a zlister he needs skanky to help him climb the ladder to fame, but in reality he fails to realize they are already dragging each other down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jeez, im busy this week and every time I have chance to come and have a read a new thread is on the go.
I was seriously hoping that horse kicked her in her mangina yesterday when I saw the pictures. Horses hoof in her camel toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 905138
Whoa there.... Magnum moustache?

Edit - this was from the Sun - however it is surprisingly Skanky free today on the website - which is strange - there are usually about 3 stories per day.

Edit 2 - I saw this pic yesterday and this was the reason I joined Tattle as it needed to be seen to be believed!
Eyes as dead as a DoDo. Junkie Price is looking as rough as a badgers arse, and probably smelling immensely worse. Wanky’s Princess Dolly 🤣 off her shopping trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bobby the pony covered in stickers, 18 years old, bet he's delighted to have that moose sat beside him faking excitement and care. Bet he's fkn ecstatic at the amount of Instagram likes he's getting...

Ffs Katie...you're getting more desperate each day, it's embarassing...

Context...View attachment 905301
God the duck is she wearing. It looks like a reinforced gusset

New thread 🧵🥰 x

Will Cole get Katie one of these for Xmas 😄

View attachment 905428
Freddie Mercury or that policemen from Allo Allo. Good moaning

Best mates with Ben Dover apparently..
Mike Hunt

View attachment 905285

One of the paps got a sneaky shot of her this morning.
Bet she can fart

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at the chin. I wonder if Carl and Fern are her secret children 😄
I wonder what story AFP is trying to tell her hubby. Perhaps it's....

AFP. mAybe we can pretend I died on Christmas day.

Hubby. Yeah, then we can get Katie to milk it with sob stories in the media for a few months

AFP. Then I will be resurrected at Easter and we can say it was a miracle. I Was in a coma or had a heart transplant. So Katie can keep telling the media how I died/ almost died until the end of next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
AFP looks well, not an oxygen tank in sight 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes she looks terminally ill doesn't she. Makes a mockery out of seriously ill people. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with their fables. Try nursing someone with real illnesses and problems you bunch of skanky nasty people. Most of us have had to. bleeping pricks

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Yes she looks terminally ill doesn't she. Makes a mockery out of seriously ill people. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with their fables. Try nursing someone with real illnesses and problems you bunch of skanky nasty people. Most of us have had to. bleeping pricks
One of the comments says taken from their house in Spain, old pic by the sound of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.