Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She exploits him ! Why not financially we know what she’s like

Reactions: 16
Agree. I normally pay for Getty images on my website, but as this was a blog post I let my attention slip ( as I used the photographers name too, I guess I thought it was ok ). So, I have had a massive wake up call on this, and appreciate copyright a lot more now.
But again with KP, she just does what she wants to do and gets away with it once again no doubt. Even though that Frogfather branding is clearly a copyright breach.

I've been looking on Google and there are hundreds of Frog Father t shirts, hoodies etc mainly to do with Kermit the frog.

I think she'll have to be careful, she could get into more trouble. She deserves it.

Reactions: 26
Wonder if she got disabled passes for winter wonderland, her poor feet, all that walking. No sign of the glittery blinged crutches

Reactions: 32
Possibly worried she will do a Caroline flack?

Reactions: 9
You can imagine the sheer joy on Capt Carl Caveman’s bracket after he came up with the idea and KP screeching “I love it! Woohoo” I hope she dresses him up as the back end of a horse for her equestrian piss call

edit:- *press call
he most likely got the idea from the billions of 'the Dogfather' novelty t-shirts that have been around for years.

Reactions: 18
If Katie does get sued or told off we can say "WE TOLD YOU SO"

Reactions: 24
That Wierd Fish company do 'The Codfather' t shirts too.
Yep, there is a 'parody' defence in copyright and they're not using the exact same f ont or the puppet strings above the letters in the original logo which Is trademarked. It's derivative and crap but probably not anything they will get in serious bother for....unfortunately

Reactions: 12
I’m not being funny but kids can be really cruel, there’s no way they would wear something associated with a boy like Harvey, I know it’s not PC but they want to be associated with sport/skate brands that are cool not the disabled.

Reactions: 29
I wish the 2 of them would disappear off the face of earth...getting fucking sick seeing their ugly mugs in the papers every day
The next one way space launch would be nice ......I certainly would watch......I hear Mars is nice.

Reactions: 14
Sending you lots of hugs and love xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.