Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna. I did the same a couple of years ago and could not believe what I was reading. What some people will have done to them foe money.

Reactions: 11
I am wondering if they have has a massive falling out and she broke her nails having fisticuffs with him. I have not had acrylics but they can withstand a lot and hers were jagged.

Reactions: 12
What is wrong with these people????

Reactions: 11
But Katie, you said in that podcast, you couldn’t care less if you were ever in the paper again And here you are begging them to turn up, FFS
You really couldn’t make it up!!!
None of them should go. Teach her a bloody lesson!!!

Reactions: 17
I'm beginning to believe they're normal and it's me that's strange.
I can't be right having got up in the morning to go work for the last 55 years and not been in the news even once!
Is it too late to order a Christmas salmon?

Reactions: 25
I am wondering if they have has a massive falling out and she broke her nails having fisticuffs with him. I have not had acrylics but they can withstand a lot and hers were jagged.
It certainly wasn't cleaning her bloody house that snapped them. I bet she's been rat-arsed, fell and put her hands out to save herself. Muppet.

Reactions: 21
Something has been driving me mad about Her insta that was removed. I don’t think it’s about the phone. It’s about her nails. The pic taken at lunch with H on Sunday shows her with her right hand on H’s shoulder. Perfectly manicured (if you like that sort of thing) . The insta yesterday shows the same hand with all the nails in a dreadful state. She is purposely showing her hand.

Reactions: 19
I'm beginning to believe they're normal and it's me that's strange.
I can't be right having got up in the morning to go work for the last 55 years and not been in the news even once!
Is it too late to order a Christmas salmon?
Ach, a salmon is tame...try getting a christmas turkey up there. That's newsworthy.

Reactions: 17
Whatever Katie shows, it's always for a reason!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.