Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
I don't think it's possible to enlarge and read what's on her phone, the quality of the image is just not good enough.
I think she’s looking at her own IG profile who is following her, who watched her BS stories. The meds she’s on, makes her Xtra paranoid! 👀

Reactions: 13

karma4klattie

VIP Member
CW's house is still marked Sold STC. If the sale had fallen through and it was up for sale again I would have thought that would have been removed. I know others have stated that the estate agents do not always remove the advert for houses that have been sold straight away. If they are still trying to sell the house leaving Sold STC does not make sense. :confused:
Today Little Canfield is greyed out and says " No longer on the market ". Withdrawn for Wanky to continue to live in or has the sale gone through (which would explain his 'got no 'ouse' comment?

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
And she is back to advertising her SHIT!

View attachment 897174
S
There was very little chance of her getting pregnant, IVF certainly didn't work, I don't think they have been trying that hard and Carol isn't keen like she makes out. IF she is hinting at ANOTHER assault, why the F is she still with him, she certainly has the means to stay elsewhere, but chooses to remain with him.
She's desperate!

I don't know how to do the archive thingy but the 2019 video this is from, she's next to Harvey and she
looks wasted, can't sit still. Not drunk but like a proper meth-head tweaker.....in charge of a disabled child 😮

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 19.50.44.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 19.50.56.png

• Wow
  • Angry

PurpleLennie

Surely if you have 5 children, 4 of whom you have lost custody of, and you become pregnant Social Services would be involved from the off and do a risk assessment on the unborn child and whether the mother is fit to keep the baby once it has been born?
That would surely be the case with Donna from the council estate but I’d be surprised if they did this in the case of KP (but I would love it if they did as my husband is a forensic psychologist who does this work on behalf of the family court - I can’t imagine her even sitting through the assessment process and cognitive testing 🤦‍♀️)

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 This is how I do it. Press the box bottom left, attach files. It'll take you to your gallery, select what you want to upload. When it's finished you will see the, insert:video, press that. Some stuff won't load cos file is too big.
Yes, I got the file is too big when I tried 😭

• Sad

Noggin

Chatty Member
I read this as the person mentioned in the B I already has an existing OF page, but is pressured by their abuser to make it more explicit…but she doesn’t have an OF page, does she?

A quick Google suggests your right and I read it the same way as you did.
I'm sure these CDAN aren't that accurate... But was worth a mention I guess 😂

• Haha

LuvyaHarve

Imagine the shock the poor children will get if she gets sent down! They will not have been prepared for it. This would really ruin their Christmas unless they are prepared for incarceration as an option: worse case scenario. Children to understand struggle if a parent is sent down, but if they are prepared for the possibility it will be a shock, but somewhat expected.
But then again how erratic she's been over the years maybe it won't be such a shock and the fact they're both in nice family units, god knows what they've witnessed over the years especially at Christmas when she's tanked up. It'll obviously have some affect but especially the older ones understand, after all they knew she was a user when they allegedly did that social media (I'm sure I didn't dream it) about not talking to her any more if she uses again.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Katie Price #88 Katie, you scumbag you maggot you cheap lousy braggart happy Christmas you arse, let’s pray God it’s your last.
It was truly written with her in mind wasn't it? :)

Ohhhhh that podcast.....quote of the year has to be 'well I'm not a clean freak as such.......' 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
The irony of it..........................................................
Does she have any concept of the word "clean" because on evidence I very much doubt it?

• Haha