Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Permitted uses

Trade plates are used for vehicles in the temporary possession of a business for
testing, trialling, demonstrating, delivering or dismantling.
mmmm does driving KP about for the weekend count?
Absolutely not! My hubby is a car dealer so I know you can't drive around willy nilly with trade plates. You'll get nicked!

Reactions: 22
Surely KP is a journalist dream story exposing the truth of her shambolic life. I admit I don’t know much about NDAs but if it’s a big story wouldn’t a tabloid help protect their source with legal bills etc….

Reactions: 16
Out on a whim next thread suggestion:
KP87: pretend crutches but no leg to stand on in court

Reactions: 32
i had a friend like this too, she's the type of friend thats NO friend really, the type of person,who only has her own agenda and you would prefer inside camp, pissing out, than out side, pissing in. this is why the ex's say its important she's happy in a romance, because she leaves them alone ! she's so selfish and self absorbed

#87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Reactions: 37
Surely KP is a journalist dream story exposing the truth of her shambolic life. I admit I don’t know much about NDAs but if it’s a big story wouldn’t a tabloid help protect their source with legal bills etc….
Thing is, they all know the truth about her, they just don't print it. They enable her, BBC must know what a shit parent she's been to Harvey, yet they allow her a prime time documentary. When she's dies, it'll be all *Katie was a troubled addict for years with a chaotic life*

Reactions: 24
Competing or conspiring?
Oh those comments . My favourite is (paraphrasing) 'you're a used car sales and chauffeur, don't go thinking you're the wolf of wall street' LOL.

Followed closely by 'why is a white piece taking a black - RACIST'!!

Reactions: 28
They’re not legally binding if it refers to criminal offences or child safeguarding

Katie is setting up the narrative that she visits Harvey every weekend (oh, apart from when she's gallivanting around Vegas) and that he depends on seeing her.

Reactions: 25
Katie is setting up the narrative that she visits Harvey every weekend (oh, apart from when she's gallivanting around Vegas) and that he depends on seeing her.
I wonder where Harvey will go over the Christmas holiday .

Surely Manky won't be allowed to have him, if she manages to avoid jail. And if she is sent down, where will he go? It's unlikely the school will have students over the holiday.

Reactions: 12
They are the masters of their own destiny. They spin a yarn and a tale then they orchestrate it so as they appear victims tick tock I’m watching that clock.

I have to say though she is looking rough

Reactions: 12
I wonder where Harvey will go over the Christmas holiday .

Surely Manky won't be allowed to have him, if she manages to avoid jail. And if she is sent down, where will he go? It's unlikely the school will have students over the holiday.
It may depend on the program he's enrolled on. The college seems to offer some "Long-term" accommodation and perhaps he doesn't have to return "home" during the holidays even though the college does have specific term dates on its website.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.