Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many of Katie's IG followers are bots - for someone who supposedly has 2.7m followers her engagement stats (likes, views comments) are shockingly poor. of course some of her followers are just there for the car crash TV too.
I remember a few years ago when I was following a Big Brother thread someone checked to find out how many followers of an ex housemate were genuine. Does anyone know how this is done? If so can they check KP's followers. :unsure:

Reactions: 11
God help us all if they think they're either witty enough, interesting, and would be great to watch on GOGGLEBOX. Who the duck do they think they are - the cunts!
That would be the final nail in the coffin. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, I think he wouldn't have been very happy about the "even you" comment too. I cringed when she said it.
I misread it - it says ‘even you’ instead of ‘you too’?
That photo (the ‘my world’) one is still clearly a bone of contention between them. Is she deliberately trying to provoke him?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That photo (the ‘my world’) one is still clearly a bone of contention between them. Is she deliberately trying to provoke him?
Sorry, I'm confusing things 🤦‍♂️ she said "even you" when they were talking about Kadeena's followers, as in "'even you' have more followers than her Cole" 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I see the BBC have done a programme with Paddy & Christine McGuinness & their autistic children. I bet it's a million times better than harvey & ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEE

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven't fully researched this yet, I'm wondering if the same people who are giving her grief are the same
people who were kissing her arse over the weekend.

Anyway, here are some of the comments

There loads more, some are really brutal.

Katie has posted this in her stories....

View attachment 881197
Lip boxes are back in stock ! Get yours here!!
1637584010507.png
"Yoo too can lukk liyke Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lip boxes are back in stock ! Get yours here!!
View attachment 881226 "Yoo too can lukk liyke Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
I mean, seriously who actually buys her crappy merch.
Her

Shittin' hell, her face is beyond help even with a filter. It's totally fucked 😳 No wonder she's now filtering herself into a smudge!
I just cannot get over the state of her mouth/nose. They're in different time zones. I do not believe for 1 single second she's happy with the results of the latest turkey carve up.
Good I hope she hates it and is consumed by it daily

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she fancies another slap so she can rush off to the police again then try to deny it all?

I think she's just stupid. In trying to show she's the best mum evahhhh she's forgot Cole exists and then had to backtrack, like you say.

So did the court postpone this hearing or was this another" quick make up a drama so i cant appear thingy?"
Whats funny about this is she looks like mucky mansion is leaving her grip..and then walter is gonna have to step up to the plate with his boast about about buying big houses which we all know is just pure fantasy
she must be back living in walters little toytown house now , so its probably down to how long he can stretch out the bullshit..

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.