Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KAEH

Maybe it’s just Carl the kids aren’t allowed near? Although judging by her behaviour in these vids I’d have serious reservations about leaving the kids with her!

Reactions: 27

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Just to play devils advocate; do we think KP is able to leave him? Is she staying because she wants to or because she has to? As we all know, I’m no fan of KP, but if what’s been said about him is true and he really is a nasty bastard, does he have her backed into a corner?

I guess I’m just trying to make sense of any parent choosing a partner over their own child/children. Even Skanky. I know it happens, but it baffles me.
There could just be a simple explanation:she stays with him because they are both delusional narcissists. They are both plotters and take great pleasure from fooling everyone. He wants fame (after all, he was very fleetingly on LI and that made him a ‘star’ to himself and the media). They are not very nice characters and, thank goodness they are together, to save two other people from them!

I think he has the money she has made since they have been together and takes a large percentage. After all, what can she do? He willingly drives her around to make money to keep him in holidays and freebies.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I’ve tried really really really hard for something nice to say about her. And No absolutely nothing comes to mind at all.
NO redeeming qualities whatsoever!!!
Sorry Pink I did try really hard too. 😁😁
She'll look good in a prison tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Krm2011

VIP Member
Awww she's trying to play the wholesome doting mum now isn't she the silly transparent twat 🤣🙄

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
To be honest, I don't move around much, it's too hard keeping up with Skanky and I don't really have a beef with anyone else enough to devote too much of my time. Skanky I hate because of the way she treats her children and her animals and that she can swan around owing all those people money and ruining their and their families lives. That is a complete no-no for me. I dip into Lozza very occasionally but bless her she is a complete mess and she could compete with Skanky as to who had the most brain cells. Her drama seems to be just that - her drama. As far as I know she is not bankrupt and still living the life of Reilly. I do stand to be corrected on that. I also occasionally pop into Krusties because it's gentle and easy-going and has no dramas. There is enough drama on Skanky's threads to keep me busy.

Anna666

VIP Member
I have just seen the pics and edited my post :)
IF it is recent .... Im sure the person supervising is also in the room, out of shot ... which is why, she looks manic, showing off for the camera AS ALWAYS ... like some demented clown on crack!!🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I notice the scum hasn’t bothered reporting on her in a couple of days after her outburst 😳

• Haha

daisylou96

90E87CAC-E84E-48F8-8F13-E2B41C2F539E.png
Different clothes to this morning and does Kieran live anyway near AFP ? I don’t think them picture she’s put on we’re from today??

• Wow

Krm2011

VIP Member
Fuck off Price and fuck off some more. Who buys this shit it’s flogging? Who finance’s it? Where there is a Price there is a scam.
She actually winds me up! She knows it's game over and she's still trying to cling on! I hate her with a passion..how she's not just kept her head down after what she's done is fucking infuriating!!

• Angry

Trafalgar

VIP Member
My kids have never randomly made a i love you poster like that.
Kids doodle crap pictures on everything. Calling bullshit on that poster 🤣
The norm is normal thing surely is "I love mummy" at that age. Not best mum ever 🤣
My 4.5 year old wrote bus, pit and sat on a picture with a picture of our cat the other day while declaring "the toilet roll always runs out on you Mama as you have a big butt". I am yet to see an I love you Mama/ best mum ever picture 🤣🤣

• Haha