Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think the photo of Bunny is from today. The MM kitchen has been renovated, the window frames weren’t that colour, I’m sad I know 😂 Also Fern’s stories show B & I think J is there too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Crowbag

VIP Member
Best was John Lydon saw her for what she was straight away. Lazy, attention seeking, liar. Walked out because of her. I'd urge you to watch his video from IACGMOH. Had her sussed nearly 20 years ago.
I loved that. It was instant, he knew immediately. i remember him crooning nature nature everywhere to a lizard (i think) and knowing exactly what kp was.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Considering this is what her real hair was like, they put a more neutral colour over that but it's started washing out, or ....er greasing out to become orange again! She changes her hair colour so often the hair is probably knackered and won't hold colour well anymore. The Vanessa feltz yellow ends choice is just the icing on the greasy cake !

View attachment 875528View attachment 875530
Is that her on the top picture??? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Crowbag

VIP Member
I'm having mine coloured on Wednesday. It's currently dark roots 🤭 with pink & silver. I'm thinking back to purple, blue, turquoise.

Maybe Amy fucking Price is trying to talk some sense into her Skank of a daughter while Crawl isn't there?
You're allowed dark roots coz you're luvverly.

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
cold enough for coats but poor jet got shorts on and poor bunny looks like she hasn't had her hair brushed before it was tied up. whats with the trolley dolly ? must be amy fooking price's oxygen holder!
Towels in the trolley to dry kids after they've paddled in the freezing sea, that's why Jett is in shorts

• Sad
I wore this actual outfit at a fancy dress a few years ago. A friend who was a cameraman nicked it from the wardrobe department at ITV. I looked just as gorgeous 😂
haha That's bloody brilliant. I'd have been thrilled to walk into a halloween party and see Grotbags. :D I bet you looked fabulous. x

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
It was mentioned before in the press. He claimed they were trade plates. Nothing appears to be done about it. I thought trade plates were red and white. :unsure:
🙋🏼‍♀️Sorry jumping in again as im playing catch up again 🤣

You are right about trade plates. And I’m pretty confident they don’t come personalised 🙃