Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pleased to read that NAS are concerned. I haven’t heard anything back from Mencap after I emailed them.

Harvey’s college must have raised safeguarding concerns as well though? She is plastering her antics all over the place. The powers that be surely cannot ignore that?
I was cringing when watching her ME, ME, ME documentary with Harvey. She was going to the colleges and just seemed so un educated about it all wheeling herself around in her wheelchair. God knows what the staff thought.

Reactions: 24
I’m busy elsewhere today after the big news in the Man Utd camp.

Hoping Dwight Yorke makes a comeback here as manager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
NAS are concerned?? I hope this is true.
I hope Anna Kennedy pipes up as well. The way they have shown Cole baiting Harvey is disgusting. No mother should let her partner do that to her child, no matter how old.

Reactions: 22
NAS are concerned?? I hope this is true.
I *think* it was Cloudchaser who said earlier in the thread that they are concerned. I really hope they are too.

I hope Anna Kennedy pipes up as well. The way they have shown Cole baiting Harvey is disgusting. No mother should let her partner do that to her child, no matter how old.
If anyone at all did anything like that to my kids they’d be shown the door with no explanation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m busy elsewhere today after the big news in the Man Utd camp.

Hoping Dwight Yorke makes a comeback here as manager 😂
It was a done deal after they announced (i think after the most excellent Liverpool match) that they were 'in talks' with ole.
Nice bloke out of his depth, trying to deal with a bunch of arrogant, not very talented prima donnas, some of whom are downright unpleasant.
I'll miss his wonderful hybrid accent!

Here endeth my football punditry.
I'm heading to watch the race, haven't missed one in about 25 years.
If verstappen wins the telly is going through the window.

As it's racing cars, this post is allowed because it's.... wait for it....
ON TRACK.

(gets coat, vanishes)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was a done deal after they announced (i think after the most excellent Liverpool match) that they were 'in talks' with ole.
Nice bloke totally out of his depth, trying to deal with a bunch of arrogant, not very talented prima donnas, some of whom are downright unpleasant.
I'll miss his wonderful hybrid accent!

Here endeth my football punditry.
I'm heading to watch the race, haven't missed one in about 25 years.
If verstappen wins the telly is going through the window.

As it's racing cars, this post is allowed because it's.... wait for it....
ON TRACK.

(gets coat, vanishes)
Lovely guy who shown no passion pitchside at all and didn’t seem to have any leadership skills. Bring back Fergie. I agree the team is full of egos except for Marcus Rashford ❤
Enjoy the race!

Also let’s not talk about the Liverpool game!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kids only do the 'best mum ever' pictures if it's mother's Day or someone prompts them to.
I'll give the benefit of the doubt here and say that Bunny made it because she has really missed her Mum, which is sad in a whole other way. Kids love unconditionally, that's why only a really tit person would abuse that love.

• Angry
Here we go 🙄
I thought we were not posting direct links anymore and just posting archived versions.

Here is the archived version

Last edited:
Watching that video of her with Harvey, she actually makes my skin crawl it's so false. Urghh, and then he pipes up in the background. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
He shouldn’t be anywhere near Harvey!!! Makes me so angry what she is allowed to get away with where Harvey is concerned. 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Katie posting on Instascream again

Harvey20nov01.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.