Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Congrats @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the title thread.

I hope I’ve done this right…never started a new thread before.

Can someone do the recap while I try to get this thread sorted :-D

Link to the old thread

https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...drive-a-beemer-fell-out-the-other-side.24439/
Thanks so much oogling!

I'd love to have a funny acceptance speech but I was up to 3am with other Krusty misfits and now i'm as washed up as Katies career. We'll try again in a couple of coffees time. 😬 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Carl is definitely up to something. Why post that video where she has clearly just had a line? It’s obvious to anyone that has witnessed it before. Surely he would want to protect her and help her if he loved her like he says he does not help to expose her all over the internet.
It just doesn’t make any sense why he would keep doing that. It’s like he wants everyone to see that she’s still not clean etc.
Good Morning Krusties. My take on Biffo is that he is alienating her from everyone, her children, her family and friends (if she has any). That way he has total control over her. He can tell her how to dress what she should look like. I have not experienced this myself so I might be talking shite but I have seen similar with friends. Once married to her any assets that she has he will have a stake in. I am sure she has told him where any money is hidden (if in fact, that is the case).

Dobby Socks

I think carl is definitely only with her because he thinks he will end up with PA level of fame. I don't think people like that care if the publicity they are getting is good or bad. He probably posted that video knowing it would get people talking. I also think he's dropping all these little clues so when added together it is clear that she is not sober & he's hoping tge kids will all be kept away. He hardly seems the type to want 5 kids hanging around

Ecosse

VIP Member
It is rather amusing, isn't it, that Katie videos herself saying she's not in Vegas to party as she's a homebody, whilst off her FACE with either alcohol or drugs or both, and can barely string a lucid sentence together (no change there).

• Haha
  • Angry
Apologies that my "Be Kind" phrase upset some of you... Wasn't my intention. Along with if my post came across as patronising, again not my intention.

I'm not trying to say KP deserves our kindness.

I'm also not a selfish person, far from it.

Anyway... I'll bid you Tattlers, farewell.
Enjoy the KP coaster and wherever it leads.
dont go, stay,we are all adults here and speak our mind, while some speak from personal experience,i think that "be kind" just hit a nerve with some (me, because ive seen some nasty bullies abuse it). stay, comment, feel free to speak etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Webster1357

VIP Member
I see Michelle (Kieran's partner) has shared Peter's story

I see Michelle (Kieran's partner) has shared Peter's story

• Haha
  • Heart

Baggins

Right it's after 5, time to drink beer and await the fireworks 🍺🍺🎆 don't let me down you old trollop!

• Haha
  • Heart

gashers

Chatty Member
It might be surprising but Sophie is well educated. She has a Bsc and a master's degrees. Although looking at her no one would ever know
To be fair though being educated is totally different from being clever, my brother is the most educated man I personally know I can’t even remember how many degrees and other bloody bits of paper he has but at street level he’s no chance .

Ecosse

VIP Member
Interestingly, Peter has gone the other way and looks far better nowadays than he did then. He (mainly) dresses for his age with shirts, jumpers and jackets, which really suit him.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
But what dent? Did they rented car with the dent or did they cause it? (Drink driving comes to mind...)
Either way I am not sure if you allowed to do this sort of 'repairs' on rented cars yourself just like that
I would think they caused the dent. With a rental you check it over with the company before you take it. Any marks, dents etc are marked on a diagram. The same process is repeated on return. If there was already a dent in it he wouldn't need to try & fix it.

• Wow

Tiger_Queen84

I’m pretty sure I read that Bunny & Jett were in the house when Carl battered Katie and then Kieran came over to pick up the kids.
obviously with Harvey being in assisted living, Princess & Junior staying with Peter it’s likely Bunny & Jett has seen the majority of their mother being off her fake tits on Alcohol & Coke.
No wonder Jett is scared of Carl.

• Sad
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Seeing as she is reading here. Maybe we should discuss how much love we have for Alex Reid, Peter Andre and Kieran they’re all 10 times the man that Coal is.
Hey Pricey !!!@☺ Are you really reading here. Great.. let me say something
Fuck off...you cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Megan Bacon

I would imagine it will be in the papers tomorrow or maybe Monday? @PTMe
Orrrrrrr, there never was ‘an emergency’ or steaming hot tea to spill.....

it’s the Facebook equivalent of tagging yourself at a hospital with some cryptic title then sitting back and waiting for all the “U ok hun” messages.

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Here is a good example of how Jett is the forgotten child
Look at his body language. He is all hunched up and she never includes him in conversation. KP names every single one of the kids getting a YT channel and not Jett. At one point he hugs her and she doesn’t even look at him or hug him back. She tells him to shut up

I think Jett is the one I feel sorry for the most. I watched a programme a while back, where I think he was having tests for behavioural issues/ development lacking? Poor little kid, seems to be the invisible child with her. Clearly, she can’t find an angle to use him as a cash cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
With the Paris Hilton wedding, the Britney Spears story and now the Queen - all with coverage in the tabloids ...perhaps they're keeping their 'big story until it gets the impact they want.

• Haha