Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Same here . .
Shudder.
And it all starts with being cooped up with 100s of annoying strangers for hours in the sky. .
Ughhh
Vegas would be my idea of hell
I flew to Orkney a few times, tiny rattly plane. On my own, first flight since I was 6.
I loved every minute especially the turbulence. The pilot chatted throughout including when flying through the sunset 'if you look out the windows on the left, mother nature is doing something wonderful'.
I always loved holidaying on my own.
That's my idea of a nice break.

Because of my health we usually have a few days away in self catering cottages, often on the moors or in the dales, ideally near the sea. Probably boring as hell for many but it's perfect.
One was next door to a stables who were great about getting a disabled ex rider back in the saddle. Good times.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Webster1357

VIP Member
I feel for Pete because having to deal with this woman in real life must be torture, but I think he should step away from Instagram. It must be very difficult having someone rubbish you to the public so I understand him wanting to defend himself but he’s not helping.
He's gone years without saying anything but we all have our limits. Why should she be able to trash him without consequences but he can't bite back? I like Peter's response, small but effective!

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Good morning Krusty chums well ……..

Riddle me this
Riddle me that
Skanky and wanky
A pair of pratts

Did they marry
Did they not
I really dont
Give a toss

On a plane
They soon will be.
Coming home
To mum Amy.

The kids she dont
Give a toss
Because the one
She must have
At all costs.

The tea is brewing and
Soon we hope
Someone will tell
Us good news we
Live in hope

until then my Krusty chums
Work beckons so off I run
Catch up later
Hopefully with news from
The Scum.🤞

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oh thank you 💙 yes my son is a very huggy person says I love you mum every single day, when he's off work and if he comes shopping with me he holds my hand still, every time he gets his wages he buys me something, I mean my watchlist on eBay is 200+ 🤣🤣🤣 my daughter isn't as tougcy feely as him, she is 7 years older so is 30 now she has no children yet, she was always independent even as a young child, they are like chalk and cheese but I love them both more than anything. We talk about my mum a lot and things me and my brother got up to, I loved my mum but she just wasn't a very good parent she put herself first which well when you've got children is wrong on all levels.
I understand your feelings. I was The Reason my parents had to get married and therefore responsible for their mutual misery, thus the way I was treated never made a lot of sense until I was told (aged 55) that little factlet then everything slotted into place. They went on to have two more children but they were planned of course whereas I was always The Reason. My mother died last year but I had made my peace with her because she did try bless her and loved her grandchildren dearly, but That Man I will NEVER forgive, especially after the way he behaved towards my children and me on the orders of my sister and her loony daughter. He died three months after Mother and I have yet to shed a single tear nor feel a single pang of remorse over his loss - he's gone to meet his maker Downstairs so can he enjoy Old Nick stabbing his arse with a pitchfork for all eternity with no chance of forgiveness to set him free :) One day (if she lives that long which on current standings looks highly unlikely), skanky's poor kids will look on her just like I do my "father", a useless parent, a self-obsessed waster and not worthy of anybody remembering them kindly.
And its ALL HER OWN DOING :)

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
I’m on the fence but either he is about to bring her down because he’s vengeful and really hates her or she’s about to bring him down because he’s abusive.

Either way she will come out on top because she always does. Katie is going nowhere. She’s a brand and she will continue.
Katie WAS a brand but now all she is, is a washed up has been, desperately clinging on to what little she has left.
She's irrelevant, reviled, laughing stock, drug addict, irresponsible and all round vile excuse for a human being.
The only place she should be going is prison or to hell in a handcart.
Her credibility is shot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Apologies that my "Be Kind" phrase upset some of you... Wasn't my intention. Along with if my post came across as patronising, again not my intention.

I'm not trying to say KP deserves our kindness.

I'm also not a selfish person, far from it.

Anyway... I'll bid you Tattlers, farewell.
Enjoy the KP coaster and wherever it leads.
Why would you leave over 1 post? Nobody on here holds grudges or thinks badly- unless they come here defending the Skank of course!! @RaspberryGin .

• Heart

nothereforit12

Just saw a story about her on the daily Mail (I hate myself for reading there too 😭) and my god physically she’s a mess. Those are the worst hair extensions I’ve seen in a long while, she has the skin of a 30 year old leather sofa and her face looks like a half-melted candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

midsummer blue

VIP Member
The photos are taken by backgrid which she will have paid to follow them. A lot of Z listers use them for stages pap shots
When she went to America with Pete the paps were everywhere. Loads of them wherever they went.
Now she has to take her own!!! How times have changed!!! 😂

• Haha
I’ve just watched the insta post of her in the car. She’s definitely on it, when she takes a swig she scrunches her face up like she’s had swallowed something unpleasant, then sniffs and wipes her nose. Definitely on it!! I agree with the reason he’s posting pics/videos showing a very vulnerable Katie (IMHO anyway) and is defo trying to bring her down. Will he succeed? I think so!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
So why is dis wedin' of der cennturry being delayed so much?
Why has it not been nicked for the dodgy Visa?

Too many questions but not enough answers :(

"Dear Las Vegas Policemen,
I suggest you stop and check the two Brit scumbags in the blue/grey Mustang hurtling up and down The Strip. This pair of boozehounds (one a cokehead too) are BOTH under police caution in UK for a number serious offences for which they have BOTH lied on their Visa applications to gain entry to the US. What ya got to say about that then??
Signed,
99.9% of the UK :) "

• Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
My favourite definition of nemesis is by the character Brick Top in the film Snatch.

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."

Cole is truly her nemesis. She denounces all of her exes as tossers, bastards, users etc. but the truth is none of them have been vindictive and actively tried to destroy her. They've sought justice but not malicious revenge. They haven't been violent with her or tried coercive control because we'd have heard all about it if they had. Michelle Pentecost, Emily Andre and Nikki Manache don't seem to have had bad experiences with these men. She has controlled, manipulated and humiliated every man who loved her. Now it's happening to her.

Cole, the evil creepy bastard, is Katie's karma for the way she has treated men and people generally her entire life.

• Heart

bexta147

Orrrrrrr, there never was ‘an emergency’ or steaming hot tea to spill.....

it’s the Facebook equivalent of tagging yourself at a hospital with some cryptic title then sitting back and waiting for all the “U ok hun” messages.
I don’t believe there’s an emergency that was binfest who posted that.

When PTMe first showed up, someone (possibly @DC16 ) confirmed she genuinely was who she said she was. A lot of us encouraged her to sell her story to the papers but she didn’t want to then until she had received legal advice and because Katie was threatening her. She’s obviously now sold her story and that’s what we’re waiting for. If she has then she won’t be able to say anything here until the story hits the papers as I would imagine she will have a ‘contract’ type thing in place where she legally can’t reveal what’s in the article. I know that’s how it worked years ago when I sold a story to the papers.

• Heart

Obliqua

Surely the big story must be US immigration kicking her out for lying on her ESTA about drug use, the article in DM states US immigration lawyers mystified how she got her visa so I would think if true they are getting the legal paperwork signed off to get her deported immediately.

I would be surprised if immigration did nothing as that sends a message to others with drug taking pasts that it is worth taking a chance & lying on the ESTA to get into the USA.

I suspect she will be getting an extended US travel ban too for trying to pull a fast one on immigration.

• Haha
  • Heart

Megan Bacon

He’s posted it because he’s thick as shit and craves attention from the public as much as she does! He probably didn’t even check it over first, they’re both deluded and think they look fantastic when really they look like extras in that Macklemore’Thrift Shop’ video.

It’s clear she’s bang on the party powder and has no intention of giving it up. We just have to sit back and wait for her nose to fall off like Daniella Westbrook or Tara PT’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That’s fucking heartbreaking what evil fucking witch she is,sorry I love witches so I need another name I can call her!oh yes CUNT.😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29