Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Which Barker, Carpenter, Craven or Cronenberg movies are these from? I thought I'd watched all the horror masters but seems I must have missed one.
New article from the mail.......

View attachment 863577

Rehab was a waste of fucking time then.
You could fry bacon in that hair. Dirty bitch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Sandbem

I would think they caused the dent. With a rental you check it over with the company before you take it. Any marks, dents etc are marked on a diagram. The same process is repeated on return. If there was already a dent in it he wouldn't need to try & fix it.
I think he was going to use the plunger on KP....
He was just trying it out on the car first... 🚗😂

• Haha

PTMe

Chatty Member
Well im actually glad he is , Kieran deserves to be his dad, just my suspicious mind then. I think she had some doubts at the time but as she was so secretive about his birth. I remember when Kieran had the DNA, thanks for clearing it up
Oh she 1000000% shat herself (like she does a lot, doesn't shower for 2+ days either)

She really didn't think jett was kierans!

• Wow
  • Sick

Corfu-blue

I watched the old bbc3 documentaries on YouTube yesterday - they're very telling. Some of the things people close to her were saying and the way she bratted about from shoot you shoot, man to man and manager to manager. Getting mortalled on pr nights when most celebs went straight home. Someone mentioned her always picking the wrong man, always going for the bad guy (might even have been her). Basically, the seeds of this sorry ending have been slowly growing forever and those around her - particularly Amy fucking Price - need a long hard look on the mirror and to take responsibility.
AFP and her first husband created a monster and everyone else in her life has continued to feed it. You reap what you sow.

blob1234

Just been reading through @Cloud ChaserT old posts. Seems like Katie is deliberately displaying a narrative that Carl is ‘abusive’.

I don’t believe it for one second and I think it has been vindictively orchestrated by Katie.

The vodka bottle placement in the picture, cue ‘slap gate’.
Her deliberately not clearing his name.
Showing Carl teasing Harvey.
The idea that Jett is uncomfortable around Carl.
Carls broken window.
Carls broken hand.

She is probably in Vegas purposefully executing her downfall.

She will come out with Carls ‘abusive tendencies’ how she was isolated, this drove her down the path of drugs, letting him post videos of her alluding to drugs, the dent in the car?

She has us eating out the palm of her hand.

She’s not stupid our Katie.

Im totally in agreement💯. I ve been there before too.
She has her issues sure but she its great when you have the right person to prop you up and help you get on the straight and narrow.
It does not look that way with him.
To me it looks like he is taking advantage of her vunerable state and leading her astray.
If she is the one in rehab then he should be keeping her there on on the down low. But he is taking her there. A wedding couldnt happen without the two of them.

Her actions show her spiralling out of control. He is there through all of it.

I think there needs to be an intervention.
Vegas is no place for her right now when the temptation is there🧐
Weddings can wait!!!
But me thinks Carl cant wait to get things legal 😤
That’s what she wants it to look like

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I've just joined. Good grief she's a mess. She is wider around the shoulders than him. I'm glad Pete"you wanka" and Kieran have joined forces to prevent the kids from being exposed to Chewbacca without the hairy face. They have the same jaw and teef. The likeness is uncanny and kardashians father looks in better shape than her although they could be twins. I think Chewbacca has been belting her. She doesn't look like a radiant excited bride to me. More like a baglady

• Haha
  • Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
You've started something big. There are Kaytee Pryse's everywhere now! 😁
Eyve ownlee gun an starded a knew trend aint eye? Pete you cunt. U shuddun bee so sirpryzed tho. Keerun you tossa. Arfta owl Eyem a mudel, hactrus, orfa, foxee beengo muvva ov da yeer, singa, entropentateer, kampayna four da dislabled, fashun disyna, bewtishun an owl rand top burd aint eye? Pete you wanka. Nevva hundaestamayte da Prysee...woooooooooo!

• Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
I wish Wilma would share with us Katie's views on Cop26. We need Katie's highbrow interpretation of the way the meeting went, where it could have gone better and what the probable outcome will be.
They did say at Cop26 that theres no room for coal [cole] and even the delegates there are bored with his "wannabe a star" fantasys lmfao

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Pulls up a chair, holds tightly to maltesers.

Why are we all eating maltesers?! Apart from the obvious.

They genuinely look like two men.

Both camp. Same width shoulders.
Woods is going to need a bra soon.
I am thinking of cancelling my Sky contract, this Tattling on the KP thread is far more entertaining. Home grown comedians too 😂😂😂

And she still can’t spell! Hi Katie it’s spelt HEALTHY
That’s what being coked up does to you

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I've just watched it and couldnt believe what i was seeing. She's just did a line of coke in that car , you can see her tooter in her hand .do you think she knows hes seen her . He has a plan to get back at her for getting the police involved. He's going to bring her right down
It’s weird though, he is nothing without her, sure he’ll get some money for his stories, but I doubt it’ll be much. He’ll never get fame, too much dodgy shit surrounds him. The media won’t protect him like they do her, they’ll find his skeletons and destroy him given a chance.

He’s also universally hated by most of the public, and has zero personality. Watched him on GMB with her, he’s got nothing to offer TV channels, the guy is devoid of any talent for that life.

Perhaps he’s just thick, and does think he’s got a career after her. He just gives me stalky vibes, he’s an odd one that’s for sure, and is deffo playing some sort of game out there.

• Heart
Her pregnancy with Jett was the only one she never showed off... Hide under scarves for most of it.... I always thought (and still do) it was because she was further on in the pregnancy than she claimed and he wasn't kierans.

If he really isn't kierans maybe she some how has some resentment towards him for that.... Or it could knowing how petty KP is, it could be the fact she put on the most weight while carrying him...or the fact he was born in France in a French hospital where no one spoke English 😏🙄.

Even from the early days of young Jetts life she didnt seem interested.... Remember her moaning about having to cut her sunbathing short at the French villa as she had to go back to the hospital to feed jett..... Who apparently according to her was premature... Yet she pissed off back to her villa to catch some sun.
I do think that Jett looks extremely similar to Bunny though, I think that she just doesn’t feel the same about the boys as the girls, she’s never been as full on with Junior either. Obvs Harvey is a different situation as she can manipulate his disabilities to her advantage

DC16

VIP Member
Whilst it's disappointing there's no Tea... I think we just need to have some patience and wait.
Being new to TL, I read all @Binfest and @PTMe 's posts and they both clearly say there is a lot of legal stuff to get through first.
Rather than printing a half arsed story, it's going to be full on and that will involve contracts and legal stuff which takes ages!

Yes it's frustrating they've given snippets, but equally it's good to know wheels are in motion. @Binfest made it really clear he was protecting anonymity of others. @PTMe equally has been clear on having to seek legal advice.

We've all commented on the every changing car crash that is KP and perhaps due to her actions more is being added to the above stories. Binfest also stated that the bankruptcy case would affect that story, that's been pushed back.

We all want the scoop, personally I'd rather wait for the big take down scoop, where karma finally catches up with KP.

Just my thoughts and I'm sure plenty will disagree with me and that's ok. Let's just all be kind to each other.

One thing I'm a little confused about;
Cloud Chaser
Cloud Chaser T

Happy Remembrance Sunday everyone 🌹
Cloudchaser closed down their old account, as felt they had given too much personal stuff on there. The T version is definitely them I can confirm.

Reactions: 25
To the Vegas car rental company, this is how your customer is treating your car, sitting and using a plunger on it.
The passenger usually leaves her cars in the below state, eating and drinking in it, so good luck with removing any stains 👍🤢
And in a hedge upside down.

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Katie Price #81 The kettle's on for tea, we all need a brew, tattlers wait anxiously to see what Cole and Katie do.

• Haha