Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Have you ever watched the Alton tower trip video?
No, not sure I want to either
What happens?
[/QUOTE]
They all go on a trip and neither KP or CW are seen once talking to Jett. He tries to join in but they ignore him. He’s standing alone for almost all of the video, apart from when she lets him sit on her lap but she speaks over him to speak to Carl. Also Jett is quite defiant with KP. She’s had issues with his behaviour. He’s never filmed on her stories on his own like H, P and B, and on one IG story he was having a tantrum and they were laughing at him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Nott soon enough Feebs!

Crawl forgot to pack his sox and the norties are calling wanting Skanky's shoes back

View attachment 865436
Notice he also walked off and left her to pay whilst all the time looking for the camera?

Entry to The Foundation Room is about £30 for 2. The cheap, nasty bastard. I think she's paying for everything.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
It's because she's piled the weight on and even she has the self insight to realise that stuffing her lard into her usual low cut tops and short skirts is not a good look.
I couldn't figure out how she'd suddenly become so broad and square. Is it the years of carrying those huge boobs around? She's got a back like a shot putter

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
If any of you lovely newbies to this thread are bored waiting for next installment of viva las Vegas, may I suggest you have a read through the Wiki at the top of the page. That will keep you amused for hours 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Certainly had enough cock already to last a life time. Carl must like shagging old cement mixers.
I betcha, betcha, betcha Carl doesn't like shagging. All the vanity steroids have reduced him to a button mushroom and he's partnered with a stretched old bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Apparently it's now 33 times to Vegas....and I just love how illiterate the fuckbag is when declaring her love ...
No one is deleting comments on her latest post, no PR team in control of her account anymore, Skanky is getting slated on there. Her usual “be kind” people are in there, but there are loads of negative comments.

This trip also has people saying they were fans, but now telling her they don’t like what they’re seeing, and he is NOT liked at all.

“Much Loved”, according to the fawning media articles….I think not

Dunno where the audience for all this tat she’s selling is coming from, she’s destroying what’s left of her fan base daily.

Some comments…

Attachments

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've had to participate in real life for a few hours 😳 But looks like nothings happened. Hallelujah for the time difference 🤣
Running back to page 3 to catch up 🏃‍♀️
I hate myself for being so invested in this shit show 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Jett is Kierans, I got shown the DNA to prove it.

I also found a picture of kieran as a child, jetts double, I actually thought it was jett!

It's true what they say, she really couldn't care less about him, only interested when the cameras are on.

'jett don't do that again or I'll blow your brains out'.... A quote once used by kp when he was mucking about and she was trying to do a zoom with jeyda.
Jett and Bunny are definitely both Keirons... And look at him with them... he knows they're his and as much as he loved her other kids.. /which he did 👏
and he did as much as any man could .. ( incidentally this is why Peter Andre likes and connects with him )..

ClivE

VIP Member
Staying at a friends house. The awful 'Cami' who was on big brother apparently and is an abusive twunt just like Katie.

Her account is private. how inconsiderate of her 😕😁
why are they not staying at Carls house in vegas he must have one if it is second home and he as been there 32 times

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Video Cole just posted, her in car. Swags pop. Nose twitching like fuck.
She's on it!!!

• Wow

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I totally understand and of course you’re entitled to say whatever you want. I would certainly never criticise you or anyone for that. 😘 I just wanted to say it wasn’t just straight forward as it seemed, but yes, it was still wrong.

She absolutely knows she was in the wrong for what she did 💯% and didn’t know which way to turn when it happened and just wanted to make it right.

Unfortunately KP seems to have that way with everyone, but eventually they all see the light and wondered why they ever got involved. 👍
Another victim in her web of lies, just don’t believe a word that comes out of KP’s mouth.
I’m just pleased that she saw the light and chose to work with Hudson Weir and tried to turn things around…..more than KP has ever done

• Heart