Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t even imagine how awful she smells if she doesn’t shower off all her fake tan application. DHA smells awful
hey, she can borrow paris hiltons (bloody awful) pink dress to get married in, it wont matter it has'nt been washed because neither will have katie! p.s.paris hiltons husband looks unbutch

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That’s the guy she ripped off, then became mates with again, who blinged up her mobility scooter
Well a gal never knows when she'll need the bloke to bling-up another old jalopy for her - he must have his uses to the skank monster to be reeled-in again like he has been

• Sad

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
I googled KP/Cube Nightclub pics
Absolutely shocking…she was in free fall/downward spiral back then…long time coming.

Crowbag

VIP Member
A family member does security and some bodyguard work from time to time and has worked for some celebs, he has worked for both Chesney and Peter, he said both were really nice lads.... He always saw Andre as a cheesy one hit wonder, but actually said he was a lovely bloke who was down to earth and treated everyone around him with respect.... While other celebs he has worked for were rude and up themselves.... I had a huge crush on Chesney when I was younger, so when my family member worked for him recently he kindly asked him to sign his album for me and he also sent me a signed photo (the teenager in me reappeared when I was given them 😊😂)
Chesney grew into a very handsome man. I think he's fab, great voice and I've never read a bad word about him.

• Heart
I can’t even imagine how awful she smells if she doesn’t shower off all her fake tan application. DHA smells awful
Fake tan is the worst smell ever…it gives me a headache leaving that shit on, can’t wait to shower it off. (Not vain, just like to not look Ill in winter 😬)
IMO If you can’t feel it, it doesn’t count 😁
probably happens a lot in her case then

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Last on this subject, ive had a closer look as sure i cld see something in her hand in the car video, it looks like a vape , lately shes had one in her hand a lot , never did before. Had a Google and came up with this
[/QUOT
I see what you mean. I thought that she was actually putting something into the coke bottle.

Megan Bacon

Carl is definitely up to something. Why post that video where she has clearly just had a line? It’s obvious to anyone that has witnessed it before. Surely he would want to protect her and help her if he loved her like he says he does not help to expose her all over the internet.
It just doesn’t make any sense why he would keep doing that. It’s like he wants everyone to see that she’s still not clean etc.
Hoping we wouldn’t all notice? 😂

• Wow

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I’m going to go read MN for a bit and hopefully when I return here with a glass of Wine something might be kicking off

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
@ShoooBee for you - Wilma x

Cop Twenny Siks aint it

Pete you cunt.

Rite so Eye ownlee went an gut envutid to dis Cop twenny fing didn eye? At fursd wen eye erd the wurd Cop eye fort oh know - not da fukkin filth agen but den the WUN, my prints chow mein an fureva luv Coyle hexplayned it stood four Confrunts ov da partees or summink. Pete you wanka. So eye fort eyed shayer owl me forts on did verree himportunt fing.

Eye fink we owl kneed two do are bit to do fings wot can elp sayve da plannit. Pete you cunt. Eye meen fings liek turnin da eeting up full blarst, eetin junk food an dryvin grayte big motahs liek wot my prints chow mein Coyle duz. Keerun you tossa. Eye owlso fink dat dis confrints wud bee a lot betta if dey ad a disco arftawuds, sum drinkz an a few keelows ov dat whyte poewderee stuff wot eye luv. Nuffink mayke peepul appier dan a massif piss up. Eye cud sing a few ov me choons cudden eye? I mite evin let dat Gretta Fumburg burd do a dooyet wiv me on me hit song a hole knew wall. Pete you wanka.

I owlso fink if we av mor barbeekews dat wud elp da inviromint an bigga cans ov airspray an fings.

I reelee ope eye av hinspyerd u owl two do yor bit an sayve da plannit beefour its two late innit. Pete you fukka. Youv ownlee gun an startid Keeeerun off you wanka.
I think she's been because there's definitely a lot of drink, and allegedly a lot of coke available.
So I'm now going to bulk buy some airspray.

• Haha