Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Personally I saw that as a response to the media not Skanky. He must be getting literally 1000's of requests for a response/statement/interview to this latest débâcle. So it's a quick way to tell the media to feck off & stop bothering him.
He has a team to handle all that, he's a big boy.
I'm not disagreeing, but he can shut the door, use his private phone and look after his family. And no reason to think he isn't, I'm not attacking him. (still think he's a prat though 😂 and those too long white trousers are still unforgivable)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

kirajodie

VIP Member
Currently addicted to this thread and the drama!

Can I ask what is “back grid” I assumed it meant fat arse, but now unsure
The agency she uses , among others, to sell on her photos to the red tops

Is it not today theyre suppised to be going to the shooting range

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That sounds perfect.
We used to get dive bombed by bats when bringing the washing in at my old house, they're amazing creatures.
And i adore quackers.

I've just had an art piece put into an exhibition, it's a hand stitched magpie in a large nest. People sent me feathers from all over, they're beautiful. Both the people and the feathers!
That’s fabulous..that’s what make me think these stupid arsehole don’t walk far from a hairdresser!I couldn’t give a shit! As long as I was happy looking at wildlife etc.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Oh wow, that's the stuff dreams are made of for kids! Totally agree about Butlins. Apart from one unfortunate episode where my dad put me upside down in a wheelie bin 😂 (tbf it was the 80s, being mean to kids wasn't frowned on back then. He did come back and get me after a few minutes) 😂

I accidentally went to a Pontins Weekender and all I can say about that is I'm happy I escaped with my life 😂 Pontins is the Wish version of Butlins 😂

Thanks for the kind words ♥ your children are blessed. ☺
Oh the memories of taking our little girl for her first holiday to Butlins when she was 3. Yes it was tacky a bit grubby and everything else, but the look on her face when she saw the dance floor and all the disco lights. She danced until she dropped and we put her to bed with her light up deely boppers still on covered in streamers.🤣❤ She's 23 now.
Sorry to derail! Back on topic, imagine KP at Butlins with her kids? Has she ever actually taken any of them on a holiday for their pleasure and not hers?
Oh wow, that's the stuff dreams are made of for kids! Totally agree about Butlins. Apart from one unfortunate episode where my dad put me upside down in a wheelie bin 😂 (tbf it was the 80s, being mean to kids wasn't frowned on back then. He did come back and get me after a few minutes) 😂

I accidentally went to a Pontins Weekender and all I can say about that is I'm happy I escaped with my life 😂 Pontins is the Wish version of Butlins 😂

Thanks for the kind words ♥ your children are blessed. ☺

Sorry to derail! Back on topic, imagine KP at Butlins with her kids? Has she ever actually taken any of them on a holiday for their pleasure and not hers?
Ah the inimitable disappointment of the micro penis.
It Happened to me with a real sort, oooohhh I could have died I mean what is there to say.🤔

• Haha

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
I couldn‘t find the video but Im new at instagram. I did look through his pics tho. There were lots of him and his mates before Kate, none since. I still think there is an end game to this. How do you give up everything you know and have in life to become the laughing stock toyboy of a washed up ex celeb. The only time he has been pictured with his mates was during the early days of the slapgate scandal. He is either terminally stupid and actually has some weird obsession with her or he is one brave bastard for tolerating her long enough to drag her down. He just seems to be setting her up at every turn and she seems oblivious to it.
can anyone post the video so I can watch it, I can’t face having another fight with my ipad trying to find it!
On his insta page click the circle on top left of his page (sure it’s his pic) it’ll show u his stories x

woowoono2

Chatty Member
She looks about mid fifties in the latest photos. All those procedures in Turkey haven't done her any favours at all. She's not a good advert for them that's for sure. These days she looks in dire need of a jetwash. I've seen better dressed tramps than her
She was naturally very pretty in the early days.