Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamar

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I remember being a kid and hating being around drunk folk....they were so unpredictable. I still don't love it. That poor wee thing has seen and heard too much for his age.
I remember walking home with my son who would of been about 7/8 it was only about 7pm but it was dark and there was a drunken man lay on the grass rolling around shouting and it frightened him, he hated seeing drunk people.

Ferne could still go ahead with the MC, she the MUA so don't need Skanky there
She could fly maybe to get to both?

• Sad
  • Heart

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
I betcha, betcha, betcha Carl doesn't like shagging. All the vanity steroids have reduced him to a button mushroom and he's partnered with a stretched old bucket.
Or forgetting “the Buldge” BoySon was banging BagHead well before Coal crawled in.

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
TT wouldn't cut it, it must be somebody in the government or even royalty!
Well she did flash her tits to Boris, at a private party held by a Russian millionaire in Italy. Think the guy owns the evening standard. Has mega celeb parties. This was 216, maybe she was hired instead of invited. She got steaming drunk and was sat next to Boris and flashed at him. ,

• Wow
  • Haha

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I googled KP/Cube Nightclub pics
Absolutely shocking…she was in free fall/downward spiral back then…long time coming.
Yeah it actually made me feel really uncomfortable. The photography should have stopped. She’s absolutely out of if

• Angry

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Pulls up a chair, holds tightly to maltesers.

Why are we all eating maltesers?! Apart from the obvious.

They genuinely look like two men.

Both camp. Same width shoulders.
Woods is going to need a bra soon.
He is a big tit already, before he gets a bra, Coal my want to consider an eye test and get psychological help.

• Haha

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Notice he also walked off and left her to pay whilst all the time looking for the camera?

Entry to The Foundation Room is about £30 for 2. The cheap, nasty bastard. I think she's paying for everything.
You wouldn’t want to be seen with FrankenPrice when there are other grandma’s out and about.

• Haha

Lolah23

Nah, the guy's a bottom (no offence to gay or bi men). Probably lays there like a dead fish while she pegs him with her roid-induced massive cleet.
I can imagine him having those tacko ceiling mirrors and constantly eye fucking himself, he thinks way too much of himself he wouldn't want a hair in his head out of place

Wouldn’t wipe the baby’s arse with it
Apparently it's been "delayed" 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
My mum was like that and I still have a lot of resentment now even though she passed away when I was in my 20s, she never came to any parents evenings, nothing I was in at school, I remember when other kids parents used to come and they were hugging them and I was on my own, she never took us on holiday but went away every year with the pub, I used to stay at my grandmas thank god I had her, I know my mum had it hard with my dad dying when I was 2 and my brother was 18 months she was only
You sound like a great mum. Bless you❤

• Heart