Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I couldn‘t find the video but Im new at instagram. I did look through his pics tho. There were lots of him and his mates before Kate, none since. I still think there is an end game to this. How do you give up everything you know and have in life to become the laughing stock toyboy of a washed up ex celeb. The only time he has been pictured with his mates was during the early days of the slapgate scandal. He is either terminally stupid and actually has some weird obsession with her or he is one brave bastard for tolerating her long enough to drag her down. He just seems to be setting her up at every turn and she seems oblivious to it.
can anyone post the video so I can watch it, I can’t face having another fight with my ipad trying to find it!
Tattle blocks insta videos. If you go into this instagram and click on his profile pictures it will show you his latest videos....i think there is 4 and its the last two. x

Reactions: 8

hugothebear

VIP Member
Well someone has to pay for this sham wedding, SNIFF .. booze and hotel room .... I wonder how much she`ll be charging the punters? .... and will it be by the hour? ... Looks busy, I'm sure there are some drunk enough who will want to shag a " trannie " .... 🤔🤔:oops: ...... :LOL::LOL:
Whats on her hand can anybody see? Looks like the tape you use on cardboard boxes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
I've just watched it and couldnt believe what i was seeing. She's just did a line of coke in that car , you can see her tooter in her hand .do you think she knows hes seen her . He has a plan to get back at her for getting the police involved. He's going to bring her right down
Fingers crossed he does it spectacularly well then 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lolah23

Addition to recap, someone alluring to be an ex bestie of Katie’s who previously announced she had stolen thousands from Katie’s depop account and promptly spent said money has now announced she has sold a story about Katie and Carl to the sun for money.
All announced on this public forum we all katie and Carl both read, curious.
Also welcome back to the festival of bins who could put old dusty bin in the shade with the cryptic crap.In all my time as a child watching 3 2 1 I don think anyone unravelled dustys clues, sound familiar 😂🤔😂🤔
Damn I must of missed This! Been over at Becky bumhole and Marcus beaut's thread 😣

Reactions: 7

wimble womble

VIP Member
jeez i cant those type of films ..you know the ones " makes goodfellas look like tellytubbies" or " the prison flick that the guy who made the tea on the shawshank redemption wanted to ban"
Even "Danny...ize ere wiv some well tasty geezers and im bricking it dyer" has managed to distance himself from those ultra low budget punchfests

hey they could do the legoman redemption.. " rumour has it the sisters have took a shine you" [ if you have seen shawshank you will know what that means lol]
" i could be a friend to you lego man"

• Haha
Reactions: 6