Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Idea of Benidorm noooo fuck…all the Brits there mainly 🥧🔑sorry but no way..I have been to States loads of times and yes Vegas nooo way..one of loveliest place was Intercourse Lancaster County Pennsylvani,Amish,it was lovely plus loads of other places I have been.
on the way to Lancaster we stopped at Gettysburg,my god the chills I got there unbelievable,it was so eerie,all the statues etc,soo sad..Wasnt creepy but incredibly sad.
Just the name of that place will send those two over there - them standing gurning their teef in front of the roadsign
"You are entering Intercourse"

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
We did euro Disney when my son was 7. He loved every minute whereas we counted the hours for it to be over. Now in his 30’s with a fair few travels to distant places he still counts that as being his best ever holiday. What you do when you have children!
My best treat as a kiddie was Whipsnade Zoo,I love it,although I did have a thing about feathers those days so weird, I couldn’t stand feathers near me.Even to to this day I don’t knowhy.

• Wow
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I wish Wilma would share with us Katie's views on Cop26. We need Katie's highbrow interpretation of the way the meeting went, where it could have gone better and what the probable outcome will be.
Well she does love talking about coal
[/QUOTE]
....and coal is toxic.

• Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
His Facebook tells a different story think he’s been once
It’s like one of those people who has an amazing time there and becomes obsessed with everything related to the place
Shame he couldn’t sponser snap on tools
He should sponsor the seeing as he is a TOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wilkco

VIP Member
Excalibur hotel is fine….first stayed there in 1991 when it opened….at the time it was the biggest (room amount wise) hotel in Vegas and we hadn’t precooked and they were full…but then a couple of rooms checked out so we could check in. Nothing wrong with it at all and the plus point is as well as being cheap (like the Stratosphere at the other end of the strip) if you want to catch the Deuce you can always get on as opposed to if you are mid-strip. Also why spend stupid money for a hotel room you’re just going to sleep in?!
I stayed at the Stratosphere in 1998. It has a swimming pool on the roof. 🏊‍♀️ 😎

• Heart

Falkor

VIP Member
It's only 6.20am in Las Vegas at the moment, she won't have even woken up yet. Give it some time :)

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
I feel for Pete because having to deal with this woman in real life must be torture, but I think he should step away from Instagram. It must be very difficult having someone rubbish you to the public so I understand him wanting to defend himself but he’s not helping.

• Sad