Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

seems the sun have picked up on it
Brilliant :ROFLMAO:

"Carl's love and support has clearly been the best medicine." - for broken f***ing feet??? This guy is literally Jesus
🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
More crap from her PR Walking for a split second, explain the bathroom walk as well then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish we got Carl's video before he deleted it 😞

He's not there to aid her she was bleeping dancing side to side she's fine 🙄

Has anyone seen the twitter video of Harvey it's so sad
Omg just seen that!! where are his carers? 😞

Reactions: 5
Believe it or not, I have a documentry on dvd which was a freebie, with OK magazine. It was filmed when she was married to Peter Andre, and had recently given birth to Junior. I would like to upload it onto Youtube, but I'm unsure how to do it, and I'm not sure if there would be problems with the copyright.
The content is all rather saccharin, and viewers might want to adjust their doses of insulin if they are diabetic! ;)
Well I tried loading the dvd on to Youtube, and on toTattle, but failed on both occasions. Maybe the disc is copyrighted. :(

Reactions: 1

seems the sun have picked up on it
Yes, because a restaurant is the very best place to take your ‘first few steps’ to test your precipitous recovery after totally smashing up your feet. What a load of old tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They obviously don't watch her YouTube videos where she said she's already walking 🙄

Reactions: 3
They obviously don't watch her YouTube videos where she said she's already walking 🙄
Yes, and she aid she was proving the doctors wrong!!! Er no, they said, "you CAN'T walk," as in "mustn't." Not, go ahead and do it anyway."

Reactions: 7
Those were hardly "first steps," either!! Whilst she looked a little "wonky," she was well-practised at it.

Please send this video to all the papers/social media! She really needs to be exposed for this. I have always believed she did hurt herself (although not in the way she said), but whether she's standing against doctor's advice, or simply faking the whole thing...she really needs to be exposed!

Fancy all of those ridiculous photo ops, lamenting over life in a wheelchair, begging sympathy and yet she's walking around on a luxurious holiday, during a pandemic, owing people money and the never-ending list of egregious behaviour!
I cant save it???? 😭

Reactions: 1
226 comments !!! Worth reading for a l augh.. mainly slating her... Some good humour/ banter there too... Taking the piss out of bunnycuddles 1990 aka skankyflaps herself!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
i really need to get a life,lol. I was watching the old Katie and Peter shows on You Tube. Why would Pete end the marriage and leave her to go through the loss of a baby on her own? It doesn’t make sense. I watched the Piers Morgan interview she did and she definitely seemed to be lying. Did Pete ever comment over the baby she lost? Was she lying about there being a baby?

She was allegedly pregnant but not with Pete baby..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t stop following her antics, it’s like a slow motion car crash. Feel so bad for her children, she really has some issues that need addressing so she can stop this destructive behaviour cycle

Carlma Carlma Carla Chameleon
I
226 comments !!! Worth reading for a lsugh.. mainly slating her... Some good humour/ bamter there too... Taking the piss out of bunnycuddles 1990 aka skankyflaps herself!!
[/QUOTE]

😂😂🤭🤭 The Sun has hilarious comments
I was having my coffee out alone today and spurlting out in hysterics.
My tummy hurt from the funny jokes. There's many one liners.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.