Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another video on his stories of them in bed together 🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Katie is back to slagging off her exes.

However since cole failed with Love Island he IS fame hungry IMO but Katie doesn't see that because of her
friend Charlie. *sniff*

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So another video on his stories of them in bed together 🤢🤮🤢
[/QUOTE]
In bed hoping to make a 'baby woods"

Please don't tell me she's prepping an Only Fans The Unedited version 😬

Not wishing to see Pricey mount Woods😒

• Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 291152

The duck is this shiteeeeee 😂

His Katie does drink, that's how she smashed her ankles up. 🙄

Her Cole has been on two TV reality shows of course he's game bleeping hungry.

Her Cole sounds like a controlling prick who owns her but also sounds like his Katie wrote that herself

His Katie is talking out her arse again, pooooey it's stinks. 💨
“Backgird”??? He’s unreal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus some of the arselickers on her comments :LOL: these people literally have the evidence of what a demented car crash this woman is and are reminded constantly that she is not a good person yet they defend her to the death! What does she have to do to make them dislike her????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So if he S not fame hungry why is he now doing paid are with clothing companies,, constantly mentioning and posting about his very famous skanky fannyflaps girlfriend. If he wasn't came hungry he would have a private instagram, would still be selling second hand cars not embarrassing silver boiler coats!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If her holidays and surgeries are “gifts” from BA etc shouldn’t she be declaring it as part of the asa rules?! I only ever puts ad on her crappy eyelashes and waist trainers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes!!!; Nothing has been listed as gifted has it??... And the AS A rules say it also now has to say as as receiving a gift means you are endorsing the product... Therefore oromotjng/ advertising it. Learnt that they the Mrs meldrum thread!!And I wonder if the insolvency team will subpoena Chase communications to provide evidence of paid news articles, Insta ads etc!! I read the sun article a shortlisted today and scrolled down to read the comments... One commenter said they had reported skanky to the insolvency !!!

So the ASA needs to go investigate her posts !!! Thought they were getting pretty strict on that with bloody vloggers/ influencers!?

Reactions: 12
Urgh this is all so cringe. Why is she making all these statements about him.

she needs a new baby as the other ones are tainted by how she feels about their dads. This is why she keeps on and on having them, to get a perfect family. I always feel most sorry for Jett and Bunny because she seems to have a better bond with Junior and Princess. I don’t even think Jett has been in one of her stories for weeks. Usually only the girls selling something like her clothing as if they are props. She doesn’t have secret money - why would she be doing so many awful swipe ups for cheap products otherwise. I find Kieran really cringe (his voice) but he’s been posting day trips out with the kids and I’m glad they have a nice family with him. Has she given up on the little 2 completely? They are still so young. This cannot be healthy for them at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
If Carl proposed before she is discharged from bankruptcy, can they take the ring away from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Carl proposed before she is discharged from bankruptcy, can they take the ring away from her?
That would be great wouldn’t it, I bet he was waiting to propose until she was discharged from her bankruptcy, but with this new Directions hearing it has all backfired, she was calling herself Mrs Woods after only 5 minutes of being with him. Somebody said that they thought she had taken the jewellery out of her house and trashed the house herself when she knew it was being taken by the OR. The judge should make the ex’s testify on her and forget that they have probably had to have signed NDAs.

So if he S not fame hungry why is he now doing paid are with clothing companies,, constantly mentioning and posting about his very famous skanky fannyflaps girlfriend. If he wasn't came hungry he would have a private instagram, would still be selling second hand cars not embarrassing silver boiler coats!
She said the next guy would Not be on any of her TV programmes and kept totally private, so after 5 minutes of meeting him, he is signed to the same PR company as her. More lies from Priceless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
#harveyslaw 🙃 they are both cunts 😩😩😩😩
I hate to say this although I agree with the sentiment maybe she shouldn’t have said that they should be shot 🤔 but in reality Katie lives and breathes for moments like this so she can quote Harvey’s law and set her rabid fan

I hate to say this although I agree with the sentiment maybe she shouldn’t have said that they should be shot 🤔 but in reality Katie lives and breathes for moments like this so she can quote Harvey’s law and set her rabid fans on anyone who she feels like. I’m struggling to understand her actions, yes it will piss people off flaunting herself in the Maldives and constantly spending money but I have come to the conclusion she is basically so narcissistic and surrounds herself with yes men that nobody around her are going to say look Katie you really need to wind your neck in but it’s never going to happen is it
[/QUOTE]
I hate to say this although I agree with the sentiment maybe she shouldn’t have said that they should be shot 🤔 but in reality Katie lives and breathes for moments like this so she can quote Harvey’s law and set her rabid fan
Sorry I messed up my post got pins and needles in my fingers

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes!!!; Nothing has been listed as gifted has it??... And the AS A rules say it also now has to say as as receiving a gift means you are endorsing the product... Therefore oromotjng/ advertising it. Learnt that they the Mrs meldrum thread!!And I wonder if the insolvency team will subpoena Chase communications to provide evidence of paid news articles, Insta ads etc!! I read the sun article a shortlisted today and scrolled down to read the comments... One commenter said they had reported skanky to the insolvency !!!

So the ASA needs to go investigate her posts !!! Thought they were getting pretty strict on that with bloody vloggers/ influencers!?
So who do we need to let know?? 🤣🤣🤣
also, I keep hearing her house has been taken from her, then the nxt breath, she’s had secret money to try and do it up which they are looking into? Anyone know what the truth part is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Chase Communications have been dissolved since March

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.