Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 291152

The duck is this shiteeeeee 😂

His Katie does drink, that's how she smashed her ankles up. 🙄

Her Cole has been on two TV reality shows of course he's game bleeping hungry.

Her Cole sounds like a controlling prick who owns her but also sounds like his Katie wrote that herself

His Katie is talking out her arse again, pooooey it's stinks. 💨
duck me. Someone needs to show her how to punctuate and proof read her posts. Maybe the one and only Cole can do it. She is really beginning to grate on my last nerve now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You're not wrong there, anybody can do YouTube rubbish. Off topic but my lad knows I like cooking shows, with the celebrity chefs & all that. He told me he'd found a new one...... Kay's Cooking on YouTube. Honestly, watch it, it's comedy gold! 🤣🤣
Oh gosh you brought back a memory - she's already a favourite in my house! We use her phrase "And I'm back cooking again!" if someone enters the room/comes home. We had a contest making a list of the foods she doesn't/couldn't eat once (extensive!). They had a dog that looked like the bloody crypt keeper and only ever ate tit, but kept on living. I assume he's finally kicked the bucket now!

Don't ask me how I've retained this knowledge, but when she first started out and blew up she was reported for benefit fraud, and got sanctioned. LMAO, honestly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh gosh you brought back a memory - she's already a favourite in my house! We use her phrase "And I'm back cooking again!" if someone enters the room/comes home. We had a contest making a list of the foods she doesn't/couldn't eat once (extensive!). They had a dog that looked like the bloody crypt keeper and only ever ate tit, but kept on living. I assume he's finally kicked the bucket now!

Don't ask me how I've retained this knowledge, but when she first started out and blew up she was reported for benefit fraud, and got sanctioned. LMAO, honestly 🤣
Hahaha, it's absolute gold intit. 'and here I have my hunnyians and carryots'. 🤣 How that son of hers is still alive I have no idea, poor lad. 'Addictively awful' is what I said last night when sonny asked did I want it on 🤣🤣

Sorry for the off topic guys, I bet fish flaps doesn't even know what a bloody cooker is, at least some people do try.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 291152

The duck is this shiteeeeee 😂

His Katie does drink, that's how she smashed her ankles up. 🙄

Her Cole has been on two TV reality shows of course he's game bleeping hungry.

Her Cole sounds like a controlling prick who owns her but also sounds like his Katie wrote that herself

His Katie is talking out her arse again, pooooey it's stinks. 💨
She probably wrote this herself. She said she has his SM passwords.

Reactions: 7
I don't believe much of what she says. Not sure about other hospitals but where I work you have to have a Covid test and isolate for three days before a colonoscopy. You also have to take bowel prep in the lead up to this which is not very nice. I'm smelling a rat here.

I'm know nothing about access to x rays etc but two years ago my friend had to have some xrays on her joints (NHS). She came to see me to show me the images as they had let her have them. I think patients are entitled to copies of any medical records / reports provided they request them through the correct channel.

I'm sure there was something post a while back on her thread which was a screen shot for social media with someone claiming that an xray posted by KP wasn't her xray and was easy to obtain on a Google search.

She is a complete fraud. Everything she does is exaggerated for attention. She really isn't right in her head.
Agree. I work in a hospital too and loads of patients take photos of their X-rays, MRI scans etc.in a different hospital I took a photo of my son’s broken hand to send to his Dad. No photos = bullshit for such a prolific self documenter

Reactions: 8
Agree. I work in a hospital too and loads of patients take photos of their X-rays, MRI scans etc.in a different hospital I took a photo of my son’s broken hand to send to his Dad. No photos = bullshit for such a prolific self documenter
And all those times Carl was allowed to go in to the hospital with her too, yet loads of partners were not, due to COVID, was it different because she was private? Yet NHS was good enough for Harvey.
And how did Carl have copies of her X-rays before she said she had seen them, surely hospital staff would not allow him to take pictures and he wouldn’t have been allowed in the X-ray room?!

That really annoys me.... just went through a three hour appointment being checked for breast cancer on my own (lucky for me it’s benign) there was a girl there also on her own who was in her late teens.... it infuriates me that she gets to have someone with her just cos she’s Katie Price.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That really annoys me.... just went through a three hour appointment being checked for breast cancer on my own (lucky for me it’s benign) there was a girl there also on her own who was in her late teens.... it infuriates me that she gets to have someone with her just cos she’s Katie Price.
I couldn't even go to the hospital with my elderly relative who had fallen out of their wheelchair at home and broken both legs. It's an absolute bleeping joke what this thing gets away with. I am pleased for you your result was good, bless you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And all those times Carl was allowed to go in to the hospital with her too, yet loads of partners were not, due to COVID, was it different because she was private? Yet NHS was good enough for Harvey.
And how did Carl have copies of her X-rays before she said she had seen them, surely hospital staff would not allow him to take pictures and he wouldn’t have been allowed in the X-ray room?!
Exactly youre not allowed in the Xray room. And he suddenly obtained Electronic copies... Via his phone.
(I wonder if they mentioned those before going on The Jet Ski? Or when they got holiday insurance.)

You have to remove metal, jewellery etc prior to an xray..

He is such a Plank🤭🤭🤭

Lives up to his name. Wood(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't even go to the hospital with my elderly relative who had fallen out of their wheelchair at home and broken both legs. It's an absolute bleeping joke what this thing gets away with. I am pleased for you your result was good, bless you.
It’s awful.... just makes it even more infuriating watching her on SM.

Thank you 😊 xx

• Heart
I love that she calls the broken feet the lowest point of her life, not bankruptcy, losing your kids, having to put your son in residential care, miscarriages, getting caught saying she loves Coke, her mental health issues at the priory, going to court abs losing her licence....nope an accident is the lowest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love that she calls the broken feet the lowest point of her life, not bankruptcy, losing your kids, having to put your son in residential care, miscarriages, getting caught saying she loves Coke, her mental health issues at the priory, going to court abs losing her licence....nope an accident is the lowest
I'd put finding out your son has health problems when he was a tiny baby and animals dying in her care in there somewhere too. She's not right sharp up top at all. Missed out her mother's so called health problems and low life expectancy too.

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure i can even look at her IG anymore - even to laugh at her and her minions. If I read one more fuckwit comment about princes and knightsin shining armour ....between that and the 'good for you sweetheart' 'you're so strong'. Does she actively seek out morons as followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.