Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judge Schaffer won't take any tit at the next hearing... The law is set in stone you can't use mental health issues when you 've been seen by the world happy as larry on constant holidays. He s no fool.. This is toyo give his team of investigators loads of time to do a very very thorough investigation into every inch of her finances now and the historically. He will have haul her over the coals.. Her management et c will stand no chance trying to get round the law and the judge. No one is above the law and bet he is fuming that she thought she was above having to submit the financial information she has admitted today she should have.
I think you're right here. I reckon she's about to be hauled right over the coals. Let's bleeping hope so.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think she'll get away with it.

She may have some money squirreled away, but it's just as likely that she hasn't co-operated due to how increasingly manic she has become over the past decade. She lives day-to-day and doesn't take anything seriously. It ties into her personality to have just laughed this off, especially as Alex Reid has really made it his public mission to 'punish' her by collecting his damages.

It's also possible her family have taken a step back, because they've had enough. She's lost everything and clearly doesn't listen. What more can they do for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly think she'll get away with it.

She may have some money squirreled away, but it's just as likely that she hasn't co-operated due to how increasingly manic she has become over the past decade. She lives day-to-day and doesn't take anything seriously. It ties into her personality to have just laughed this off, especially as Alex Reid has really made it his public mission to 'punish' her by collecting his damages.

It's also possible her family have taken a step back, because they've had enough. She's lost everything and clearly doesn't listen. What more can they do for her?
I think she will get away with it too. No one can do any more, she's quite low and unmanageable.

Reactions: 4
I think she will get away with it again too. It's obviously she's hid her money very carefully and untraceable. I'm not saying she hasn't got any money at all she's just played clever.impo her mother has got it as she said she had to have a covid test to visit her... No u had a covid test to travel and then her mum transferred any funds into rent a dicks account, it's common knowledge that Dwight paid for years money for Harvey. All her families accounts should be investigated. What account is her ig adverts going into? It will be nice to see who 'paid' for the holiday. As for its a working holiday all she's doing is selling pics to the sun(hence Ryan flying out) unless she's using this as the back drop for her next calendar and uses that excuse to get off again in court asking for an extension till after New year to see the income she receives from there sales.

She isn't above the law.. Read down this is interesting it says the main issues from today's hearing were the main lady from the official receivers told Judge Schaffer today that the main issues were her " income and expenditure..funding of recent holidays ... And theft of jewllery"... I wonder if she spouted it in the press but didn't report it to the po!ice.

I don't think her case would be with such a high bankruptcy judge if it wasn't serious...they have 3 weeks and will dig it all out. He won't want his reputation tarnished if he and his insolvency team are outed by the paps for missing hidden stuff or not being seen to do a full investigation. Can but hope in the legal system. I think she has pissed them off too much. Don't mess and bullshit with a high up judge🙏

She really is a bleeping idiot... Judge Schaffers team will read everything in the mainstream news, her Instagram is public viewing.. They will give him summaries of her actions... Digging deep skanky!!❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes, Kerry always seems to be able to afford another large house no matter how many times she's declared bankrupt. And what exactly does she do nowadays??
The thing with people like Katie and Kerry is that their PR companies rent properties for them and get any money paid to the company and they then pay them from that. They do not get out a lot from whatever work they do as most of it is taken by the company to pay their expenses, yet why give the impression of doing well.

Reactions: 7
Hi, I’m new here and no KP fan...have you seen the photos in the media of her today on the jet ski, very sensible with ‘broken’ feet. If she had been serious about this bankruptcy, surely she would of been at the hearing in person and straight back home sorting this out, not extending her holiday by another week. Her using the mental health card is just convenient when the heat is on her. She never says in her YT videos she is going away for a work assignment, it’s always a ‘well deserved holiday’. Even yesterday when she was selling more tat, her first words were ‘Hi guys, as you know I am on holiday.....’ and you can guarantee she will be off to Turkey to get her teeth fixed and it will be perfectly timed, to be away, for the 18th November...

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hi, I’m new here and no KP fan...have you seen the photos in the media of her today on the jet ski, very sensible with ‘broken’ feet. If she had been serious about this bankruptcy, surely she would of been at the hearing in person and straight back home sorting this out, not extending her holiday by another week. Her using the mental health card is just convenient when the heat is on her. She never says in her YT videos she is going away for a work assignment, it’s always a ‘well deserved holiday’. Even yesterday when she was selling more tat, her first words were ‘Hi guys, as you know I am on holiday.....’ and you can guarantee she will be off to Turkey to get her teeth fixed and it will be perfectly timed, to be away, for the 18th November...
On a Jetski with a broken foot?
This is interesting.
I have used jetskis when I go abroad and I get sport insurance also to cover and you ALWAYS have to declare injuries.

Would you forget to declare two broken feet? Also didn't her ankles break too?

Hers mustve been hard to aquire insurance.
You wouldn't be ok'd surely.
With a damaged foot? Two? Ankles?
All newly damaged too.

I'd be asking to see all the details of the insurance.

I'd be looking into the foot situation as its been reported as serious with a wheelchair and hospital ops.

If she is making money off the injuries which she is through ad revenue etc then it should all be checked out.
Imagine it was all, exaggerated to make money.
Because money through YouTube accounts will go to whoever set it up.
Its a way to hide money in someones name.

Then give it to you in a different means cash, holidays or investment items.

Its all murky.

Reactions: 10
She isn't above the law.. Read down this is interesting it says the main issues from today's hearing were the main lady from the official receivers told Judge Schaffer today that the main issues were her " income and expenditure..funding of recent holidays ... And theft of jewllery"... I wonder if she spouted it in the press but didn't report it to the po!ice.

I don't think her case would be with such a high bankruptcy judge if it wasn't serious...they have 3 weeks and will dig it all out. He won't want his reputation tarnished if he and his insolvency team are outed by the paps for missing hidden stuff or not being seen to do a full investigation. Can but hope in the legal system. I think she has pissed them off too much. Don't mess and bullshit with a high up judge🙏

She really is a bleeping idiot... Judge Schaffers team will read everything in the mainstream news, her Instagram is public viewing.. They will give him summaries of her actions... Digging deep skanky!!❤

[/QUOTE
Let’s hope so, they should confiscate her passport.

Yet again, she just doesn't give a duck and more people will question the so called "Broken Feet".
She wonders why people don’t believe her, from the onset she seemingly was able to move her toes quite freely and didn’t look in pain (unless she was filming a procedure for YT) continued having pedicures, often pictured with her feet on the ground, not using the foot rests on the wheelchair(s) pictured with Carl or kids sitting on top of her on the mobility scooter and as for a 25ft drop without any other damage to her body and seeing as everything gets photographed and filmed, why has nothing surfaced to justify her story. Carl saying he had to lift her over a sink to pee...surely the toilet is lower and easier to manage to lift her onto? She seemed to be able move across to sit at a restaurant table from a wheel chair in Turkey and when she had scooters and wheelchairs delivered to her house got in them ok, so why does Carl have to keep carrying her round like a 5 year old...for constant attention.

Reactions: 21
I do believe she had bust her calcaneus, the big bone in your heel. She has exaggerated everything though. NHS wouldn't allow you to film or take a copy of your x rays etc so that's why she can't really show much there. The gastro Dr must have been a private appointment so that would be why she was able to film more there ertc I would imagine. Also why the likes of someone earlier mentioned they've been waiting for an appointment for months yet katie farts and gets one. She would have been able to get insurance for her holiday. There's no legal requirement to have it anyway, just means that if you take sick abroad you have to cover cost of everything. She wouldn't have the wit to inform insurance company of anything pre existing to be fair or get sports insurance

Probably why she keeps saying 'bust my feet' she can't say the word calcaneus 😂
Def with you on the attention thing eg pissing in the sink, shuffling about

Funny how Katie has fallen silent on her social media since the visit to the Fart Doctor.

Reactions: 6
If you had damaged feet that had required surgery could you imagine the pain you would feel if you fell off a jetski? I really hope the judge throws the book at her

If you had damaged feet that had required surgery could you imagine the pain you would feel if you fell off a jetski? I really hope the judge throws the book at her
I hope so too but I think she will just get a slap on the wrist.

Reactions: 6
I do believe she had bust her calcaneus, the big bone in your heel. She has exaggerated everything though. NHS wouldn't allow you to film or take a copy of your x rays etc so that's why she can't really show much there. The gastro Dr must have been a private appointment so that would be why she was able to film more there ertc I would imagine. Also why the likes of someone earlier mentioned they've been waiting for an appointment for months yet katie farts and gets one. She would have been able to get insurance for her holiday. There's no legal requirement to have it anyway, just means that if you take sick abroad you have to cover cost of everything. She wouldn't have the wit to inform insurance company of anything pre existing to be fair or get sports insurance

Probably why she keeps saying 'bust my feet' she can't say the word calcaneus 😂
Def with you on the attention thing eg pissing in the sink, shuffling about
In her words...her feet were ‘totally broken, smashed, couldn’t have done a worser job’ exaggerated to the max.
She’s had this problem for years with her farting, there is a loose women clip on YT of Princess when she was younger saying how she used to be sat on the sofa reading the daily mail and would just lift her bum cheek up and fart. I think Carl is making her do a lot of this stuff...seeing the doctor, getting her to cut her hair shorter. He’s only there for the fame, the blue tick on his Instagram, which he got...but then think this has all backfired on him when she had this ‘accident’

Funny how Katie has fallen silent on her social media since the visit to the Fart Doctor.
That must have been filmed on the Monday before leaving for the Maldives. She visited her mother on the Saturday and went to the Maldives on the Sunday.

Yes.......they must have confirmed what we all said that the problem is she's full of tit 🤣

And if she is able to sit on a jet bike like that with her so badly injured feet, she is perfectly capable of getting on and off the toilet herself, latex lil ya lazy skanky flaps, get on the lav!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.