Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littleladyv

Shoving cocaine up your nose and drink driving isn’t having your kids as a first priority is it? Risking leaving them without a parent? Also #scaredformylife .... cocaine can kill you so she picks and chooses what might kill her and what’s worrying. You’re not scared of dying if you’re doing any of those things really are you...idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 17

DC16

VIP Member
England is in lockdown for 4 weeks from tomorrow. Nobody's supposed to go out except for work, essential shopping, daily exercise, vital medicines or take their kids to school.

So being as she doesn't go out to work, can't exercise or do her food shopping due to 'cough' bad feet, the only medications she needs are probably 'delivered' and the kids live with their Dads who take them to school, then no she should not be going out at all and yes she should be observing the same lockdown rules as every other frickin Tom, dick, Harry and Coaletta in the country. It's not confusing at all.
She will have to go out for her ‘scan’ so her ‘medical team’ can confirm it is indeed a miracle and she can now take her ‘first unaided steps.’ (Think I’ll have a £10 bet that they won’t be wearing their masks correctly)
No doubt we will be inundated with how she has missed her children terribly, is getting Harvey to use his gifted gym equipment, then the multitude of YT videos of her 3 week holiday.
Pictures of the new sofas, table and chairs, with the kids and Carl jumping all over them.
More crap #ads of leggings, ear pods, make up brushes etc and ‘fans’ complaining they have not received their purchases and their emails are bouncing back.
Never mind, not long until the 18th when hopefully the court will sort her out. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Just thinking... Someone suggested yesterday that Carl is with her as some sort of master plan to get revenge for a relative of his. Imagine if that’s true - eventually the entire truth of what’s been happening over the last few months could be published for all to see. Carl makes a nice few quid and gets some media coverage, we get the lowdown and KP is finally exposed for the disgusting fraud she really is.
My fingers are firmly crossed!!!

• Wow

SallyJane

Well if my bloke got with someone else who has a reputation for animals dying needlessly in their care, my dog would not be going anywhere near her whatsoever. Mind you, my boy can spot a skank a mile off and would make his own decision on that score 🤣
Tell me about it!!! Carl isn’t blind to what she is and he is lying when he says he doesn’t care. She is not his usual type but he has gone for her because he loves money! He is racist and judgemental. Watch this space, he is only hanging around long enough to make some money seeing as the car business is all his daddies

Falkor

VIP Member
Judge Schaffer adjourned the proceedings until November 18 for a directions hearing, and Katie may have to undergo an examination for the court to assess her finances.

This is the bit I like.
Yes, me too. I suspect they may send a team of forensic accountants in and those guys, at this level, miss NOTHING. I suspect a lot of it has been siphoned to her mother or into a trust for Harvey which Katie and her mother have control of. And those transactions can be overturned if it's decided it was a deliberate attempt to put money out of the official receiver's reach. She could be in a lot of trouble here.

• Heart

Lulucole

Maybe Katie has returned as there was no positing yesterday. Maybe the posting today was from a couple of days ago.
Its better if she turns up in person.
It's damn rude to do a Zoom meeting from a luxury holiday when. Your facing bankruptcy😤😤😤
People are REALLY struggling. Real poverty, starving kids.. Who does she think she is swanning off acting like she has no care or responsibilities... 😡
Her celebrity has declined. Its a mixture of angry fans, angry ex fans and angry trolls.
That's better than nothing... Which will likely soon be the reality if she doesn't sort herself out..

WSS01

Funny that the post about the video of Harvey is followed by this vile scumbag promoting shit on instagram. You’d think if it was your child with a video like this out you’d be heartbroken and wouldn’t post anything else today. if I hear one more idiot fan call her a good mum I’m going to scream!

Lets face it Carl is a scum bag in his own right but i hope he takes this waste of space to the cleaners and airs it all eventually.

VIP Member
Her farting could explain what happened to last dog who died. (*sorry, bad taste*)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Imagine being over the age of 30 years old and getting someone to take a picture off you like that, i actually have second hand embarrassment for him

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
If she has lied about the extent of her injuries, then she has also involved her children in this deceit and that is shameful.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Why don't you say how you really feel 😂😂😂
😂 I just read a heartbreaking article about a woman with 2 kids, her partner passed away earlier in the year and she’s been struggling during the pandemic & generally life - and then I see this wizard sleeve in the Maldives with her new piece who is along for the ride (even to gain mild celebrity) until something gives and she finds another soul mate.

The sleeve doesn’t look after her kids - by all accounts when they are round her house, the older kids look after the younger kids. I don’t understand who would want their brand advertised by this sleeve - I can assure you, I would not trust a brand that used the sleeve as a ambassador.

• Haha
  • Angry

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
No surprise that she wheels Harvey out for sympathy to deflect from her 3 week holiday in the Maldives and her bankruptcy case

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I am traumatised by the YouTube video. Her poor kids

Same just watched it, I can't believe she purposely lifts her legs up and farts when Princess's friends are over. So embarrassing.

I've never heard someone make out like a colonoscopy was a HUGE operation like she did, she was so dramatic 🤣 the call for attention was just so cringe.

I laughed when her wheelchair got stuck and the staff were trying to help her - she just ended up using her mangled feet to scoot herself out the door

And the part where she's talking about the fact that it might be her diet that's causing problems.... with all the Herbalife shit in the background of the shot 🤣 great advert for it.

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She really will come a huge cropper one day with how fast she rushes in it will be the wrong man to mess with. So far she’s always been the one ‘in charge’ and able to control the guys and they are slightly wet blankets who she had enjoyed messing with. I think this one is going to give her psychological warfare experience like she’s never encountered. He really reminds me of an ex of mine. She’s already totally reliant on him and has no exit plan does she?