Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the post the other day asking about furniture, sofas etc...didn’t the house she rents come fully furnished? Unless she has damaged the furniture, would it not be up to the landlord to replace? Not sure how it works.
Loads of people commenting on the gym equipment story, saying about how she should of sorted that before going on holiday... ie priorities!
Perhaps she is moving into another house that is unfurnished. How long has she been in the Surrey house? A Short Term Lease? It was April when she first filmed in there. Could have been a 6 months lease.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps she is moving into another house that is unfurnished. How long has she been in the Surrey house? A Short Term Lease? It was April when she first filmed in there. Could have been a 6 months lease.
It is a 12 month lease but if the rumours are true and her landlord did want her to leave then either party can give notice at 6 month point. As of today the property isn’t listed for re-let though.

Reactions: 6
Well Ryan is on his way home. On his Instagram story he has a face mask on and # Katie & Carl. I assume they are also coming home today.
I wonder how Kaarl will cope with Lockdown

It is a 12 month lease but if the rumours are true and her landlord did want her to leave then either party can give notice at 6 month point. As of today the property isn’t listed for re-let though.
Would there be restrictions on evicting a tenant at the current corona virus situation?

They might actually enjoy lockdown #babymaking 😕
😂 suppose if they ever get off their phones! More IG stories at the airport and they just sit there on their phones, same on the videos on holiday, must just be reading all the comments about themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well this proves they are on their way home. Due at Heathrow this evening. I wonder if they are expecting Paps to be there for their arrival.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well this proves they are on their way home. Due at Heathrow this evening. I wonder if they are expecting Paps to be there for their arrival.
I should say yes, Katie's probably already booked them.💰💰

Reactions: 9
What a people's thought on KP and the press? So many stories seem to support her and these ridiculous claims she makes. Any decent journalist could pick all her lies apart. Surely that would make better headlines than the stuff they are putting out.

Does she have something going on with the press?
For a start none of them are really written by journalists.....take the Daily Mail for example who have nearly 25 million unique visitors a month which means a hell of a lot of marketing spend by companies on their website. Type most celebrities in and a link with be there to a daily mail story even if its where they went for dinner last night or lifted from instagram. So some junior person(s) will be responsible for churning out loads of puffpiece articles about stars.

The stars will know (or mgt will tell them) that the tabloid stories in turn lead to people visiting their twitter/instagram which in turn allows them to try and flog some crap to people.

Its the same with the Sun and Daily Mirror - articles are purely written to drive traffic to their websites as the traditional business model of actually producing a paper is dead.

Reactions: 9
Yes! and the more comments even if negative the more clicks the more revenue for daily mail et al

Reactions: 4
I have to be very careful here but this article I've seen *Could be* a PR stunt, I think many would agree because of her reputation
for drama.

A man has been arrested in Hastings for posting the video.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
With all that in mind why are the papers not picking up on the lies about her breaking her feet / not walking for two years blah blah? Is that not better news than the crap they currently post? I would have thought an exposure story would drive more traffic to the papers sites?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.