Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staytmunt frum Kaytee Pryse

Rite. Pete's a bleep.

Sew has u owl no, eye am ear in Vaygus wive the WUN, my prints chow mein, me furevva luv, Coyle Wud aint eye. Pete you wanka.
Littal did eye no that he wuz ownlee gun an got me da BIGGIST serpryze ov em all. Da wun fing eye bin dreemin abat sints eye fursd saw im, jet washan a Ford Kapree on da fourcort ov Dagginhim Dodgee Motahs innit Pete you bleep. So dis serpryze wuz lyke so brilyant, so hunhexpektid an jusd proofs fur reel ow it woz owl ment two bee. Eye cudden beeleev it. Sew shoked. Eed ownlee gun an bukked us an owl u kan eet buffit at Sirkus Sirkus didn ee?? Woooooo....
Eye luv Vaygus. Eevun if Coyle as bin ear beefour on ateeen too furty to ollydayze an stuf. Eye meen, furty to tymes to Vaygus? Eye fink furty to musd av sum sikniveecants or summink cuz e is firty to, eyve ad furty to fayce lifs, ees gut furty to vinears, eye way furty to stowne...ennyweigh..Pete you bleep.

So...wooooooo. Eyme ownlee gunna get mareed ear aint eye? Fineallie me an my Printz Chow Mein are gunna av da wedden ov my dreems, know fuss, know drarmer, jus me, Coyle, my PR team, his PR team, Dane Bowels mum, a Kerree Catowna cardbord cut owt, Peers Morgen an that fat burd from that top rayted show I wuz on Stef, frum Stefs Paked fingy. Pete you tossa. Wooooo.

So eye am harsken u now two giv me an Coyle are privaycee as we beecum a mareed cuppal an arsk u two reespekd are wishsays. Ohan buy da way, u can sea owl da hexkloosif fotoes in nex weeks HoKay magazeen. Pete you bleep. Wooooo....

*seem
Wilma - Love you, love you, love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay, now I've finally finished laughing at the mad witch......who the duck does she think she is announcing that her & Crawl are moving there with the kids? Clearly that'll never happen. BUT what about the poor little ones going to school today to hear from classmates that they're moving to America with their mummy & 'Crawl. They would be absolutely terrified especially as they hate Crawl. I cannot imagine how Kieran is going to reassure them this morning that that is not going to happen.
Clearly Junior & Princess will know it's bollocks but not the little ones.
What a disgusting low life narcissistic woman she is.
I actually feel sick for those poor babies ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
She doesn't give a tit about any of those kids. What about H who apparently cannot survive without Her? :(

In any case there is NO WAY she would ever get custody of any of those kids in order to take them out of the country, in fact I doubt the USA are stupid enough to give either of them a residency to begin with despite his property empire LOL

Of course this is simply her normal bollockfest of Its All About Me along with using the kids which is precisely what she's trying to slate the children's fathers for. She can piss off with wanky and just leave the kids to grow up happy without her because it has to be a result having it thousands of miles away from them all

She's pissed !! I thought she'd been to rehab?
but she said NO NO NO

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So if the trip was planned before COVID, then it's not a surprise organised by Cole is it....

Tell so many lies, she can't remember. It's always in the small details ๐Ÿ™„
Did she even know 'Cole'/ Carl before covid?!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So if the trip was planned before COVID, then it's not a surprise organised by Cole is it....

Tell so many lies, she can't remember. It's always in the small details ๐Ÿ™„
The best one is sheโ€™s not there to party. While being pictured slugging two cosmopolitans in half an hour before lunchtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
God, imagine the thought of Jet and Bunny being dragged away from the only stable home theyโ€™ve ever know, along with their half siblings, and brought into her world in Las Vegas? Like thatโ€™s ever going to happen? Sheโ€™s lost it

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry if this has already been covered, but how did she manage to get a visa to enter the states? She wouldn't be legible for the two year visa waiver so would have to apply to the American embassy for one. She may have been given a visa previously thats still active, but I would have thought this would be nulled upon being arrested and charged with a further offence?

I still think there is something incredibly fishy about the drug driving charge being dropped which would make it virtually impossible to travel to the States. If the initial press reports are true, she admitted to the police she had taken cocaine, but the police advised they wouldnโ€˜t pursue this as they had enough evidence for drink driving charge. This doesnโ€™t really make sense as I have seen many people in the past convicted of both
Katie made it clear (!) in that screengrab that they were out here visiting ' family'...maybe that was the nonsense loophole....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she even know 'Cole'/ Carl before covid?!!!
No, she didn't. She met him the same day as she turned up screaming at shouting at KB's house. She had Princess with her and Zoe. So Princess met him the same time as she did. KP wasn't even that keen on Cole when they first met, so it was bollocks it was love at first sight.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I really dislike Carl, something is seriously not right about him and I feel uneasy with the way he has looked at Princess in the past.
The men Katie has dated / married in the past (Pete, Alex, Leandro, Kris, Keiran) are, in my opinion, a bit cringe but fairly harmless. This one seems like a right nasty sort.
Also...how does she get fairly good looking men? I know she was naturally pretty when she met Pete and a bit pretty/sexy when she met Alex but she was haggered by the time she got to Keiran and he is a fairly alright looking man, its certainly not her sparkling personality or even her sex appeal because that is long gone, what exactly does she offer them?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She isn't taking her kids anywhere! does she really think Pete and Kieran will let her take their kids to America NEVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I here ??? I've never been moved around threads before... its better than being banned though !!@.. thats happened before ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฉ
I'm banned from the DM, absolutely nothing of be mine gets printed now about anything. Not even nice things.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Michelle said this on her Insta, with a photo of ALL the children, well done, this should piss off the witch no end ... Its finally happening, the backlash .... " Literally live my life for these kids ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ itโ€™s what you do as a parent, you put their needs before your own, Iโ€™m so proud to be able to say Iโ€™m a good Mum ๐Ÿ’• " ..... (y):giggle: ... someone needs to explain to price, that the US ... particularly after the 15th Dec, when sentence is passed, and yet another conviction is added to her long criminal record, will NOT touch her with a barpole ... she`d better enjoy herself now, as she wont be stepping on American soil again, and with her history, convictions ... im surprised they allowed her in this time ( my cousins husband was refused entry, due to a drug conviction from his youth, so how she has managed this, is confusing, they are very strict ) ... I think in her deluded thick mind, she honestly believes she can move to the States, and everything in the UK gets erased ... also if Vegas is MUG BOYS second home ... why are they staying with this other bleep Kami Li? ( she was thoroughly revolting in big brother from what I remember ) ..... pwiccceee? ... you`re living in lala land ... and as for the children joining you ... Loooooooooooool ... this ludicrous comedy shitshow, just gets better and better .... nice to see Keiron and Pete have FINALLY grown some balls ... its about bleeping time ... ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š .. and as for this latest video, she is clearly off her bleeping nut .. this wont be ending well, its those children I feel for๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Earlier somebody said he didnโ€™t have any money. So I went digging on Companies House. They were right! Also found this.
Wtf does this mean?

Earlier somebody said he didnโ€™t have any money. So I went digging on Companies House. They were right! Also found this.
Wtf does this mean?

Am I here ??? I've never been moved around threads before... its better than being banned though !!@.. thats happened before ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฉ
I'm barred from the DM, nothing ever printed now.๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having had a peruse of Keiran's IG is the amount of love he gets from Aisleyne....

I thought Aisleyne was supposed to be BFF's with KP?

Obviously, she can be friends with both... It just struck me as odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
she has just give live I managed to screen recording it for others who wonโ€™t be up and may miss it. I will say she is absolutely deluded saying she is moving I there as she will NEVER EVER get a green card with one of her convictions let alone all of them

Sorry guys had to upload it to a hosting site here it is

2 questions - wtf is "Cole" and wtf is this babbling American tart?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she has just give live I managed to screen recording it for others who wonโ€™t be up and may miss it. I will say she is absolutely deluded saying she is moving I there as she will NEVER EVER get a green card with one of her convictions let alone all of them

Sorry guys had to upload it to a hosting site here it is

She's off her tits, also, who's Cole ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.