Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG listen to her cackling on her stories, truly out of her skull.
Just saw her live... Omg that fake put on daft laugh was pathetic, and the way she was acting in the reflection in the glass doors, they all looked like they were drunk or high. Hope someone involved in her court case is saving all these videos and posts to show the judge

Reactions: 36
The daily mail article, and the Dan Wooton piece, are both saying to Katie, and importantly, to Amy bleeping Price, Do. Not. Marry. Him. She knows this, and guarantee she's had a big row with Cole about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hope there's Skinwalkers out there, that would finish you off - you big headed TWUNT!!!
Ewwww - I've been reading about these things recently. TBF I think after the amount of surgery she's had they might take one look and think she's actually one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope that the little ones don't get to hear about her drug addled plans to take them away from their daddy to Vegas with the horrible man. They will be absolutely distraught. Just why is she doing this? It's beyond horrible.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
In the KP Death stakes i'll take - January - Locked in a room by Peter Andre and made to listen to Mysterious girl until her ears bleed and she dies from severe blood loss. Then the dogs eat her new face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Probation service ,police and magistrates have got to be taking notice of this latest meltdown / non compliance...
If she survives until Dec 15th jail has got to be on the cards now

Reactions: 30
She might be saying she is taking the kids as a knee jerk reaction. I hope to god that's all it is! I wonder if the dads saw the live....

Reactions: 19
We're going to need a new thread by the end of the day.

So usually, Cole's dad looks after the dogs when they go away, so who has them all now??? Is she going to ship all her pets over to LV too?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The theory that Coleslaw is plotting her downfall is really funny. The guy is as thick as mince - concerned only with his image (dire) and posing on cars (naff) - and really doesn’t have to capacity or cash to mastermind her downfall. Don’t get me wrong, I do think he’ll be her downfall. But not through any plot, just through their own stupidity.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.