Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered, if there’s legal injunctions taken out, I think the US tabloids can report it, but not the UK ones until a certain period is over 🧐 such as when someone is arrested or out on bail, until formal charged or on remand 🤔 we were talking about this back in summer with a whodunnit 😂

Reactions: 7
New title? 😆

Spill the tea or hush your gums,

We share in here, not leave breadcrumbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just remembered, if there’s legal injunctions taken out, I think the US tabloids can report it, but not the UK ones until a certain period is over 🧐 such as when someone is arrested or out on bail, until formal charged or on remand 🤔 we were talking about this back in summer with a whodunnit 😂
You are correct. I keep checking us media sites but nothing yet

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Fame” is what he is getting. He is probably hoping for another shot on reality shows
Wot Coyle Did Next
Coyle The Knew Chapta
Coyle ItsaStateSide
Ownlee Fans
Stefs Packed Punch (in the face)
Coyles (very) Loose "woman" (in the clacker department)
Coyles DIY S.O.S Da Grate Mukee Manshon Reebilled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@DC16

No marriage/legalities as I'm sure you're aware. Woods and team before they come back apparently.
Emergency. Hope I've heard wrong.
Stay safe ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@DC16

No marriage/legalities as I'm sure you're aware. Woods and team before they come back apparently.
Emergency. Hope I've heard wrong.
Stay safe ❤
Ooh look who it is! Yep thanks for the tea. Emergency return to the UK. Over and out 🎙

God save the Queen on Remembrance Sunday cos we don’t want KP to take the headlines 😒

Reactions: 10
Just a thought...... Maybe the emergency is Manky and co, getting their fat arses on a flight tonight to avoid possibly being arrested for the visa issue, or someone close to them at hom has died/ taken ill

Reactions: 14
Are you a script writer for Line of Duty?

I'll name that twit in one....Coyle Wud?
It may or may not be, I cannot confirm or deny. I shall spill the PG Tips on February 3rd at 11:46, but only if it’s raining.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Done abit of catching up tonight..I'm now on page 8 of thread 🧵 77 😄 xx.

I leave this here and be back on tomorrow 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16367692129100.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a thought...... Maybe the emergency is Manky and co, getting their fat arses on a flight tonight to avoid possibly being arrested for the visa issue
Mission Impossible: Fallout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.