Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One would hope that he is on an “at risk” order and that adult ss are looking out for him
There’s no such thing as an ‘at risk’ order, but he will most certainly have an assigned social worker given his disabilities to manage and monitor his care plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Wedding tracksuit inside out cos the grease, drink and lard stains won't wash out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Always a chance it could die in childbirth though...every cloud...
No worries there at 43 , and Jaffa firing blanks, there's more chance of father Christmas becoming the next prime minister

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a new found contempt for Woodsy. I though that even though he was a woman beater and someone who carries out coercive control, that even he would have used her stint in The Priory as an opportunity to bail on her. Yet, here he is all “ loved up “ and now married! Is the man unsane!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just because tea isn't on here direct, doesn't mean it isn't coming.

Would you give tea for free on a public forum? I doubt it!
Sorry but if someone had done the things it had done (KP) and I knew about them ,and it directly affected children and especially a child with disabilities not to mention breaking the law with anti social behaviour, drugs etc I wouldn't care if you were the Queen of bleeping England. I would shout it out to whoever would listen for free or otherwise.
As Margaret Thatcher once said, either put up or shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a new found contempt for Woodsy. I though that even though he was a woman beater and someone who carries out coercive control, that even he would have used her stint in The Priory as an opportunity to bail on her. Yet, here he is all “ loved up “ and now married! Is the man unsane!!!?
Serving his own needs is all

Reactions: 7
Fingers crossed the yanks jail her over dodgy/ no visa, failing that we still have UK Court on 15 Dec.
The yanks are not as soft as us, don’t mess with them!

Serving his own needs is all
Maybe, but what does he actually get out of this? Apart from more coercive control over her and the courts to make him look squeaky clean.

Reactions: 9
The one thing I love about you crow is you always tell it how it is!! No back doors! I think you are mint! (As my kids say haha)
Thank you.
I'm sure my opinions irritate people at times, but replies are generally kind and really interesting. It's like friends with differing opinions, airing them in a healthy way.

I don't think I've ever been mint before!
The lads at work used to go with 'miss you sound like a posh farmer', 'miss you're not right' and my all time favourite when one of the lads just ran out of ideas-
'miss, you're a - a- pinky bastard!'

• Haha
The yanks are not as soft as us, don’t mess with them!

Maybe, but what does he actually get out of this? Apart from more coercive control over her and the courts to make him look squeaky clean.
Fame...he gets fame..and hopefully a terminal case of the clap

• Haha
Katie Price #80
Katie thinks wedding bells are ringing, let’s hope the police sirens will soon be singing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We've been through this, no theft involved which has already been proven to the courts.

I've been paid for tea elsewhere!
You've already explained it more than once PTMe. If that poster chooses not to believe you then just ignore the baiting and keep dishing up the tea as and when you like. The rest of us are here for it.

Reactions: 23
Thank you.
I'm sure my opinions irritate people at times, but replies are generally kind and really interesting. It's like friends with differing opinions, airing them in a healthy way.

I don't think I've ever been mint before!
The lads at work used to go with 'miss you sound like a posh farmer', 'miss you're not right' and my all time favourite when one of the lads just ran out of ideas-
'miss, you're a - a- pinky bastard!'
100% my kind of person

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Katie Price #80
Katie thinks wedding bells are ringing, let’s hope the police sirens will soon be singing.
Maybe they already have, last few hours have been quiet in mankyland no news and nothing on itshashsm, hopefully this is the calm before the perfect storm

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.