Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My offering for a new title: Got the licence, hit the skids, shame she forgot about her kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If they are really headed back it must be something serious. They wouldn’t voluntarily give up newsworthy wedded bliss, would they?

My offering for a new title: Got the licence, hit the skids, shame she forgot about her kids
Start a new thread with it!! It’s timely and accurate

Reactions: 3
Why do I get the premonition something awful has happened. Yes, I must be right… oh wait until the morning so you can read about it, as it’s too awful to tell you here! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they are really headed back it must be something serious. They wouldn’t voluntarily give up newsworthy wedded bliss, would they?

Start a new thread with it!! It’s timely and accurate
I really don't know, but binfest is usually spot on , although a little cryptic sometime. But to run in and say emergency, then something isn't right.

Why do I get the premonition something awful has happened. Yes, I must be right… oh wait until the morning so you can read about it, as it’s too awful to tell you here! 😆
Im getting the same feelings, just tell us.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Kaytee just tweeted " O fuk me Pete you bleep...itz ownlee gawn owl tits up aint it. The WUN, my Printz Chow Mein an fureva luv as ownlee gawn an furgutten 2 put da bins owt. So we fink we mite av 2 go ome. Pete you bleep"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don't know, but binfest is usually spot on , although a little cryptic sometime. But to run in and say emergency, then something isn't right.

Im getting the same feelings, just tell us
Karma came to collect I reckon

Reactions: 8
This just in...Kaytee Pryse, TV Star, top model yada yada has announced today her popularity has died. It was found dead by several people calling themselves "Tattlers' We will bring you more as soon as certain others bring in the "tea"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Im getting the same feelings, just tell us.
I legit got a strange feeling when I saw the Iron Lung Amy meme 😯

Reactions: 3
I hope all the kids, Harvey is ok 🥲
I'm sure he's ok, he is in school.they would know what to do if anything was wrong. Besides Manky fucked off on holiday right after he came out of hospital, so can't see her rushing home hours before her wedding to the one

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sure he's ok, he is in school.they would know what to do if anything was wrong. Besides Manky fucked off on holiday right after he came out of hospital, so can't see her rushing home hours before her wedding to the one
Right. It would have to be very serious for her to even consider leaving Vegas

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.