Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From DM -“Prosecutors dropped a drug-driving charge in light of her guilty drink-driving plea, but magistrates were told that a drugs test gave a positive reading for cocaine.”

surely it strengthens the CPS case to convict having her charged for both drug & alcohol positive tests ? More likely to serve jail time with no insurance & whilst banned.

Mind I hope the judge is noting that’s she’s in Vegas & reported to be happily drinking cocktails so that stint in the Priory was a waste of time.

If she doesn’t get jail time then it sends the wrong message & the courts will be full of drink/drug driving conviction appeals!

Reactions: 13
A red-eye flight, KP leaving Las Vegas (Walking in Memphis)

Reactions: 2
From DM -“Prosecutors dropped a drug-driving charge in light of her guilty drink-driving plea, but magistrates were told that a drugs test gave a positive reading for cocaine.”

surely it strengthens the CPS case to convict having her charged for both drug & alcohol positive tests ? More likely to serve jail time with no insurance & whilst banned.

Mind I hope the judge is noting that’s she’s in Vegas & reported to be happily drinking cocktails so that stint in the Priory was a waste of time.

If she doesn’t get jail time then it sends the wrong message & the courts will be full of drink/drug conviction appeals!
The drugs charge won't stick unless. A blood test was done at the time and results take ages for them But the no insurance no licence and pissed will plus judge will have a list of everything she has done from PNC.

Reactions: 9
I was in Vegas once in November and again December and they're timing is pretty much the same as ours daylight wise.
I don’t know why but when I think Nevada, and desert, my brain assumes it’s 24/7 sun and heat. I know it gets cold and dark …I’m clearly senile. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know, I'm kind of thinking medical emergency, guess we have to wait for tea to spill, FFS someone push the tea urn over
If it’s going to come out anyway, I don’t see why not.

I don’t know why but when I think Nevada, and desert, my brain assumes it’s 24/7 sun and heat. I know it gets cold and dark …I’m clearly senile. 😁
When she said she wanted to live there full time I laughed to myself. It’s would be like living on the sun. It’s so hot in summer the roads melt.
What a misery. And off the strip life is more normal but it’s still a weird place.

Reactions: 11
If it’s going to come out anyway, I don’t see why not.

When she said she wanted to live there full time I laughed to myself. It’s would be like living on the sun. It’s so hot in summer the roads melt.
What a misery. And off the strip life is more normal but it’s still a weird place.
She would fit in well on the strip with all the hookers. Reminds me of the film showgirls KP with fit the lead will in that film, hooker turned dancer turned hooker

Reactions: 8
She would fit in well on the strip with all the hookers. Reminds me of the film showgirls
She would have to up her game though. Back to heels and shirt skirts with low cut tops. Tracksuits aren’t going to draw the punters in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t see them going anywhere until they’ve made a few bob from the wedding so I’ll believe it when I see it.
What hotel are they staying at?

She would have to up her game though. Back to heels and shirt skirts with low cut tops. Tracksuits aren’t going to draw the punters in.
And learn to dance!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.