Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The yanks are not as soft as us, donā€™t mess with them!

Maybe, but what does he actually get out of this? Apart from more coercive control over her and the courts to make him look squeaky clean.
Iā€™d take a guess at ā€˜fameā€™ as heā€™s only going to get so far washing cars! His attempt to hit the big time back in 2016 on Love Island didnā€™t reward him with the celeb status he was reaching for, but KP (and all the accompanying drama) is keeping him relevant. Even in the pictures published today he appears to looking at the camera to make sure theyā€™re being photographed. The teeth..... Dear God, the teeth.... heā€™s a peacock, you gotta let him fly! (The Other Guys movie quote šŸ˜†).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I canā€™t be the only one thinking this car crash has only days to run. Sheā€™s off the scale in denial. She lost the kids a long time ago. She also seems to have no remorse over that. Jet and bunny especially are discarded like trash. I feel thereā€™s bad news incoming very very soon.

Reactions: 25
I canā€™t be the only one thinking this car crash has only days to run. Sheā€™s off the scale in denial. She lost the kids a long time ago. She also seems to have no remorse over that. Jet and bunny especially are discarded like trash. I feel thereā€™s bad news incoming very very soon.
Like another TV series?!

• Haha
Iā€™d take a guess at ā€˜fameā€™ as heā€™s only going to get so far washing cars! His attempt to hit the big time back in 2016 on Love Island didnā€™t reward him with the celeb status he was reaching for, but KP (and all the accompanying drama) is keeping him relevant. Even in the pictures published today he appears to looking at the camera to make sure theyā€™re being photographed. The teeth..... Dear God, the teeth.... heā€™s a peacock, you gotta let him fly! (The Other Guys movie quote šŸ˜†).
The teef! stuff of nighmares šŸ¤£.
Yes, I guess he is addicted to the fame now. So by raising his profile as much as possible, that means more totty and opportunities will come his way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sit tight, grab some snacks it's going to be a long weekend hectic weekend with plenty of hot tea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The teef! stuff of nighmares šŸ¤£.
Yes, I guess he is addicted to the fame now. So by raising his profile as much as possible, that means more totty and opportunities will come his way.
Wall to wall totty and definitely a stint on ā€˜Celebrity Farmā€™

....As the horse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You've already explained it more than once PTMe. If that poster chooses not to believe you then just ignore the baiting and keep dishing up the tea as and when you like. The rest of us are here for it.
But it's not tea is it?? It's vague alluding to something or nothing. At this point in time anything about KP and Co could appear in the press tomorrow and any one of us could lay claim to it.

All I am saying is...IF KP has done whatever to this person say it. If it's true, there will be no comeback and believe me, there will be a lot of cheering. But please, do not come on to a gossip forum, especially at the height of KP's "finest hour" and drop hints, which make no sense, and expect all out support

A few weeks ago, I was told KP was seen taking coke at the NTAs I came here and repeated it. I didn't allude or hint, I said she was seen. Days later, she was in rehab. I had nothing to hide or gain, nor was I threatened. The only thing I did do was promise the person who saw it, not to say who told me and that the person who KP was with was "ex EastEnders actress".
I haven't been shot. I am still here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sit tight, grab some snacks it's going to be a long weekend hectic weekend with plenty of hot tea
Iā€˜m out for lunch tomorrow, then shopping, gonna get some wine and snacks in, sit back and watch the show, sounds like something bad is going to be in the Sunday paper, on top of any development over in Vegas. Have a feeling sheā€™s in trouble with her ESTA/Visa.

Is she finally going to brought to book, I bloody hope so, at the very least she doesnā€™t appear to have adhered to any of the probation conditions, but reckon sheā€™s in real deep tit with other stuff now.

Whatever plans they both had, could be in the bin in the next 24 hrs. Bring it on šŸøšŸ˜

Reactions: 15
You've already explained it more than once PTMe. If that poster chooses not to believe you then just ignore the baiting and keep dishing up the tea as and when you like. The rest of us are here for it.
Looks like you got baited, hook line and sinker, by a random drop-in šŸŽ£

Itā€™s us regulars that keep the KP threads flowing with tea, the tabloids come to us! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Something that some of us already know. But it might be hot tea tomorrow. I am surprised the tabloids haven't spilled it yet, as it is do quiet tonight
Tamar is doing what PTMe and Binfest do. And itā€™s fcking convincing! šŸ˜‚ šŸ’

Whatā€™s the next thread title, is it mine? Iā€™m staying awake for it šŸ˜‚ with some hot tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tamar is doing what PTMe and Binfest do. And itā€™s fcking convincing! šŸ˜‚ šŸ’

Whatā€™s the next thread title, is it mine? Iā€™m staying awake for it šŸ˜‚ with some hot tea!
No idea what the next title is. I think the teapot is empty tonight, no drama nothing, who knows fecking great tea urn might get spilled in the morning

Oh come on Manky, Rob a bank, run naked down the strip, do something we need drama

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes well I know what's coming and you all don't but I do which is great because you all know what I don't know and I know what you know and if you knew what I didn't know then I would know what you dont know either.

So there!

Non of those, something else
Dead? Is it dead? It's dead isn't it?

• Haha
The yanks are not as soft as us, donā€™t mess with them!

Maybe, but what does he actually get out of this? Apart from more coercive control over her and the courts to make him look squeaky clean.
ā€œFameā€ is what he is getting. He is probably hoping for another shot on reality shows

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.