Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hugothebear

VIP Member
I despise her. I found this website quite by accident. Then I read her Wiki on here .... I knew she was bad but I didn't realise how bad she was. How the hell does she get away with this?????? It was mainly the animal abuse and her total disregard for animals that got to me but this frankenstein freak of a woman is inhuman. She has destroyed so many lives and she is swanning around getting a tan and shopping without a care in the world. This can't go on surely?? What about her creditors? She is a drunk / drug driver! She could have fucking killed someone.
And it has all gone quiet on slapgate. I mean WTF she was on the sun the next day selling her story then nada. nowt!

Sorry rant over I just cant believe this piece of shit.

• Angry
Reactions: 35

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Uh oh...

Vaping? Since when was she a smoker?
That article is just a total PR puff piece, the media are going to back her all the way aren’t they. They know the truth, they just don’t go there. I guess all the clicks (myself included) reading this drivel are the reason, they view her as a click bait cash cow, so won’t rock the boat.

When I saw the drink/drive charge, thought this is it, she‘s finally done for, no one will touch her now, even Pwice can’t dodge this.

Unreal, it looks like she will yet again escape a much deserved punishment and loss of her remaining medua contracts. Can see now, she may well be back larger than ever, telling lies about slapgate, bankruptcy, ,the car crash, priory, all the bs she speaks. The media going along with it all, prob get another TV slot.

She is untouchable. 😡

Thing is, as someone said earlier in this thread, she truly is a mess, another fall will come, especially with that violent thing she‘s back with, and surely that will be the end of this charade of a public life. One can hope.

Feel so sorry for all the people she’s conned, the media are bastards for playing this game with her. God it makes me so mad 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I bet she'd be a proper nasty cow if she caught someone trying to get a sneaky pic. An hysterical oompa loompa screaming "Crawl, get that trowel & delete that pic. If I ain't getting paid, no pic taking. And it won't be filtered so I look beautiful". Crawl lunging forward in his Goochee babygro to grab the phone & save his lady love from yet more embarrassment. Using his handbag to smack the phone out the hand of the 'trowel'. Pregnancy tests & rolled up socks spilling out all over. Police arriving to restore order finding her still screeching about what a famous, much loved celebrity she is whilst everyone is looking 'downcast'. Having only seen heavily filtered Itsasham shite the police have no idea who she is & think it's a drunk pensioner out with a carer 🤣🤣

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
And wonky eyes,eyebrows,lips and chin. Good job Carl's got a wonky eye at least he might be able to see her straight 🤣

Looks like she's been there a few times on their Tiktok page
Mortgage eyes - one fixed rate & one variable 👍👍

• Haha

Teef4Two

So 8 weeks since punch gate and still no news i reckon that's been written off .
And that wrinkly headed tosser with his puppy on his shoulder is lapping up the attention on his insta grid once again.
I think we can safely say she's not in The Priory, probably never was and just went in for a consultation and blagged her way through that.
They are obviously back together, total scum of the earth, who have taken the piss out of MH,DV wasted police, ambulance and hospital time 😡😡

• Angry

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Recap.... nothing, nada, zilch, zero, sweet FA, silence 😳 us Krustie's are looking 'downcast', our cats are looking 'downcast'. St Amy the Apostle is NOT looking 'downcast', Dame Sophie Edna Everidge is NOT looking 'downcast' 🤔 little Sid is looking happy & content having got rid of Skanky. Crawl is still eating plop kitchen...whilst looking 'downcast

Another title honouring our lovely Crumble 🥰
Indeed, Amy the Apostle looks very well considering this could be her last Christmas. Again.
Meanwhile, my best friend's dad died in the early hours today of I.P.F.

In other news;
Kris Boyson is now dating Ellie-May (summat) Wise....
And Peter Andre is considering a move back to Australia...
(Far away enough for the kids not to be too influenced by Skanky?)

Ps/ Good afternoon Hampy, Dolly, Dave, et al!
Absolutely brilliant new title for our thread...x Pure Genius!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
These latest pics have really pissed me off.
I don’t think we’ll ever hear one way or another re: ‘the mystery assailant’
Does anyone know if the outcome will ever be in the public domain regardless?
His/her thicko fans commenting on his insta..
‘You look so lost without your Dolly’
He’s WITH her FFS, they’ve never broken up!
Part of the reason they’re playing a low profile (obviously partly due to she’s supposed to be keeping her head down because of legal troubles/priory/crash) is also because it’s just a little embarrassing that the attacker CAN NOT be anyone other than CW - same age, in the same house, coercive control & her hangers-on packing up her stuff the next day!
Why can’t her brain dead followers grasp this?! Unbelievable.
No doubt they will re-emerge as a couple publicly (social media, magazines and so on) when they they think the dust has settled 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Morning all,

Not much to update. The foreclosure hearing for MM had already been adjourned before the accident.As I explained a Drs note has been provided and case will be delayed…. Again. Initial hearing was Nov 2019. Likely 2022 hearing at best.

I would ask that as a gesture of goodwill for agreeing to delay the hearing that Katie/ Price Family put at least something in the pot towards the ongoing cost.

Going forward for me.. Tattle is a public forum, It is widely viewed. My family must come first.
Cloud. You have to do what is best for you and your family. I don’t think any goodwill will be shown by KP or her family. keep safe

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Disclosure: 3 years ago, after a heavy Bank Holiday weekend of drinking, I did something that put others and myself at risk of harm. There and then I made a vow to myself and my family that I would never put myself in that situation where I could cause damage other people. I have not touched a drop of alcohol since, nor will I again. I cannot ever risk that I might do it again. So after 30 odd years of drinking, I’m now sober and loving it. The terrible decision and behavior that I’d engage in when drunk got me in to many scrapes and dangerous situations over the years but none as bad as this one time. So to get out of the cycle I had to recognize and make changes to my drinking. This is what KP has never done. She’s never recognized, admitted and changed her behaviors. I’m still mortified by what I did but have forgiven myself so I can move on. For the sake of her children I wish she would do this.
When my ex-alcoholic friend Liam died a few years ago he said his proudest achievement was that he'd been sober for 21 years. Congratulations woowoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

woowoono2

Chatty Member
She needs the attention. She’s wanting to be seen, dressed in bright colours to attract attention. She could go out incognito 🥸 and we’d be none the wiser. But she needs to be seen and talked about, this is her validation. Being papped is just another of her addictions.

• Angry

Hollytoot317

Be in the pound shop soon,no offence to H but its past its days now with drink, drug super mum

Gucci? Hahahahahaaa
They only buy fake...
Supposed to be in hiding or in the priory and Carl NOT INCLUDED do you really think they'd step out and go to Bicester together? With big court cases hanging over them?
Especially at Gucci 🤣🤣🤣
Bloody hell, way to make someone welcome. It was them. My partner was first to spot them. They were walking through the street/outlet. Stopped at Gucci. Walked on.

• Haha
  • Wow

Teef4Two

I think there's something very wrong and disturbing with her being left in charge of H since its only what? 3 weeks today she was found pissed and coked up (and crashed)
What the hell are SS even thinking (especially that she is with Crawl, quite possibly the alleged abuser)
The whole system stinks

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
What on earth is the point of the Priory? It seems that, after the horrible thing has been photographed out and about in Sheen, you're free to come and go as you please. What's the good of that for an addict? This whole thing is an insult to everybody waiting for her to be brought to book for her crimes. Besides it also proves she is not skint. If it was just reckless credit card spending she'd have maxed them out long before now and the monthly repayments would be huge. She's obviously kept all the money she's earned this year to herself with no intention of putting any of it into the payback pot. Ooooohhh I do hope I see her today.
Apparently she doesn't have to stay in, just engage with a course there. Clearly the judge couldn't have know about her past convictions and that fact she was being represented by a solicitor who have been convicted of drink driving himself, who told the judge this was a one off, IT CLEARLY WASN'T!!!!
Maybe a few letters to magistrate Julie Hutton/Crawley Magistrates court wouldn't go amiss....

• Heart
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Some Blue observations on 'Slapgate':

1. Would appear IMHO that this seems to have been dropped with no charges as no update. Out of interest, aren't the general public entitled to an update as we, as tax payers, pay for the Emergency Services? All 'evidence' points to Wanky being the perpetrator. His house, same ago, her tribe turned up to collect her crap from his house the next day. Unfollow him on Instasham, he disappears for weeks. He is quite clearly 'controlling' which was one of the charges.

2. Again, IMHO, Price should be charged with wasting Police and Ambulance time. There was no broken jaw, split eye nor split lip (only the usual open sores). Only a bruise that certainly didn't look 'fresh'.

3. 'Stolen Ring' back on her finger 2 days later. Was it stolen or not? We know she has form about lying about 'stolen' jewellery?

4. Wanky will now always be labelled as an abuser. For some reason he doesn't seem bothered. I'd be mortified if I were his parents. Not so much the dad, who and again IMO, looks a shifty, nasty piece of work. Mum, no idea.

If you or I did this we'd be demonized. Someone with some media clout needs to start asking some serious questions. All based on fact not speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Teef4Two

unb"FUCKING"lievable I knew this would happen!
As soon as her (couldn't go to court for her bankruptcy hearing because of her MH, DR gave her a sick note bollocks) had passed she'd show face again, it was predictable 😡😡😡
With the bath bomb crap and something new coming on her other kp page and that dick Crawl showing face again.
They've just taken everyone for mugs

Get ready for endless daily stories again and the big Exclusive in The scum (Carl has saved me,im clean and sober) fuck off

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Disclosure: 3 years ago, after a heavy Bank Holiday weekend of drinking, I did something that put others and myself at risk of harm. There and then I made a vow to myself and my family that I would never put myself in that situation where I could cause damage other people. I have not touched a drop of alcohol since, nor will I again. I cannot ever risk that I might do it again. So after 30 odd years of drinking, I’m now sober and loving it. The terrible decision and behavior that I’d engage in when drunk got me in to many scrapes and dangerous situations over the years but none as bad as this one time. So to get out of the cycle I had to recognize and make changes to my drinking. This is what KP has never done. She’s never recognized, admitted and changed her behaviors. I’m still mortified by what I did but have forgiven myself so I can move on. For the sake of her children I wish she would do this.
Well done woowoo ❤

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
If she's out in Bicester then She's obviously not in the Priory or too ill to face the bankruptcy courts and drink/drug driving case. Oh and what's happening with the DV debacle? Just forgotten eh? How convenient and what a waste of valuable police time.

• Angry
what is the chances the slap gate case has finished and the outcome has not been published and kept secret because publishing it would be considered detrimental to kp’s current mental health condition

• Angry
  • Wow