Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a devoted lush user. I have wondered in the past about uti and thrush dangers from them, but never had an issue. Knock on wood!!
I wouldn’t trust hers that way though!!
I love lush too. I remember reading somewhere to avoid products with sodium laureth sulfate in. Its a known irritant and is used in lots of shampoos, bath bombs etc. Its also used in cleaning agents. I went to lush thinking it was safe as all vegan but a lot of their products contain it too, especially bath bombs. I hate to think whats in Skankys, its probably like her drugs, cut with all sorts! I think I would lose a few layers of skin with one of her bombs!

Reactions: 8
It's also been commenting on Michelle Keegan/Mark Wright DM articles slagging everyone except the "sexy Katie Price" 🤢🤣
I guess bunnyboiler is devastated there are no "stories" on the old bag on which to Big-Up the thing so hijacks everyone else's instead :(

I love lush too. I remember reading somewhere to avoid products with sodium laureth sulfate in. Its a known irritant and is used in lots of shampoos, bath bombs etc. Its also used in cleaning agents. I went to lush thinking it was safe as all vegan but a lot of their products contain it too, especially bath bombs. I hate to think whats in Skankys, its probably like her drugs, cut with all sorts! I think I would lose a few layers of skin with one of her bombs!
You might as well bathe with Brillo Pads as use any of her crap :( She probably sniffs Brillo Pads too.................................

His ad on IG soon disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can you stuff it with cocaine??

Roll up, roll up…. Christmas bath bombs available too 🙄
Got a new wig then skanky???? These things will remove your skin in sheets if you are stupid enough to buy them

Who the actual feck buys this crap? Fancy receiving this as a gift 🎁 from someone 🤣
You'd think "They really must hate me to give me this crap....................................................."

I've bought one of her books years back for a joke secret santa gift.
The recipient was, obviously, delighted.

(i hasten to add i bought a nice thing too)
How nice of you to buy your friend some toilet paper Crowbag! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not wrong though.
Kp does look quite a bit like ramsey, in his desperate quest to look like beckham.
Either of them, he's just desperate.
Nooooo Gordon is guilty my pleasure. The things I'd do to that man 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh no! Imagine the damage to "well-hung Carl"???????????????????????????? Hahahahaha :)

He ought to be WELL-HUNG - by the neck from a gibbet post :(
Don't really think he has much to damage down there Rita. We all know Skanky lies and is not very good at Maths she gets her cms/inches/and feets the wrong way round

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't really think he has much to damage down there Rita. We all know Skanky lies and is not very good at Maths she gets her cms/inches/and feets the wrong way round
Cum Boy Carl would have to be hung like a Baboon, as BoySon was allegedly bigger than someone with two pairs of socks stuffed down his pants. Think of the girth required to fill Pricey’s well worn wizards sleeve.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Some Blue observations on 'Slapgate':

1. Would appear IMHO that this seems to have been dropped with no charges as no update. Out of interest, aren't the general public entitled to an update as we, as tax payers, pay for the Emergency Services? All 'evidence' points to Wanky being the perpetrator. His house, same ago, her tribe turned up to collect her crap from his house the next day. Unfollow him on Instasham, he disappears for weeks. He is quite clearly 'controlling' which was one of the charges.

2. Again, IMHO, Price should be charged with wasting Police and Ambulance time. There was no broken jaw, split eye nor split lip (only the usual open sores). Only a bruise that certainly didn't look 'fresh'.

3. 'Stolen Ring' back on her finger 2 days later. Was it stolen or not? We know she has form about lying about 'stolen' jewellery?

4. Wanky will now always be labelled as an abuser. For some reason he doesn't seem bothered. I'd be mortified if I were his parents. Not so much the dad, who and again IMO, looks a shifty, nasty piece of work. Mum, no idea.

If you or I did this we'd be demonized. Someone with some media clout needs to start asking some serious questions. All based on fact not speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

1. Would appear IMHO that this seems to have been dropped with no charges as no update. Out of interest, aren't the general public entitled to an update as we, as tax payers, pay for the Emergency Services? All 'evidence' points to Wanky being the perpetrator. His house, same ago, her tribe turned up to collect her crap from his house the next day. Unfollow him on Instasham, he disappears for weeks. He is quite clearly 'controlling' which was one of the charges.

2. Again, IMHO, Price should be charged with wasting Police and Ambulance time. There was no broken jaw, split eye nor split lip (only the usual open sores). Only a bruise that certainly didn't look 'fresh'.

3. 'Stolen Ring' back on her finger 2 days later. Was it stolen or not? We know she has form about lying about 'stolen' jewellery?

4. Wanky will now always be labelled as an abuser. For some reason he doesn't seem bothered. I'd be mortified if I were his parents. Not so much the dad, who and again IMO, looks a shifty, nasty piece of work. Mum, no idea.

If you or I did this we'd be demonized. Someone with some media clout needs to start asking some serious questions. All based on fact not speculation.
Is there no way of finding out? Surely the police have to be accountable on how they are using public funds?

Reactions: 16
Is there no way of finding out? Surely the police have to be accountable on how they are using public funds?
You can write to the crime commissioner asking the police for a disclosure on how many people have been charged with Dv offences in that area in 2021.

It won't reveal names but would give a clue as to whether anyone was charged around the date skanky got whacked

Reactions: 9
I would have thought that the charges have been dropped hence why they are seen together. She has probably used her MH to get the police to drop them.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Who is Bunnyboiler BTW? I see this name pop up a lot on these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Why are the media apparently So Afraid of Skanky to the degree they have all this info and yet they still evade it? WHY???????????? :mad:

As for Knobhead, he has learned his controlling and bullying ways from someone so daddy might like to step forward as responsible for that one, but then as long as he's doing it to skanky and not somebody Nice then Oh Well! C'est la vie skanky, ye reap as ye sow as they say :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is Bunnyboiler BTW? I see this name pop up a lot on these threads.
Its the berk wot is Bunnycuddles (in assorted different variations on the pathetic name) that pops up everywhere hectoring everybody, slagging them off whilst praising their gawjus ""sexy" skanky;

Care in the Community has a lot to answer for obviously...............................................;

I would have thought that the charges have been dropped hence why they are seen together. She has probably used her MH to get the police to drop them.
Well hopefully he'll biff the crap out of the old gorgon sooner rather than later then :)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.