Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
From Wanky’s Insta
Fer fecks sake, how are they usually 'being trolled by people' in the street? Skanky being drugged up to her eyeballs and crashing a car is what happens when she has no-one else bothering her :rolleyes:

I like the grammar in this bit 'I literally love Harvey he so tall'. Says it all about her 'fans'! I'm back by the way because I moved and had no internet. Thankfully nothing juicy happened since I was gone :)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
He'd do well to scrub off the word DOORMAT on his forehead though that skanky scrawled on there, and stop grovelling about Being Kind to the thing! He owes it NUFFINK after all :)
Kris ended up in court twice because of Skanky.

First time by refusing to name the 'mystery' driver of the pink monstrosity when it crashed who 'ran off'. Skanky was found on the back seat, no knickers, covered in vomit and had alledgedly pissed herself. Car keys found in her handbag🤔.

Second time, he had an argument with a police officer which landed him in court when he was trying to defend her.

On both occasions Kris was acompanied to court by his dad. Where was Skanky? Getting her nails and hair done!

• Wow
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
first rehab i have ever heard of allowing visitors everyday(what did he do stand under her window shouting i love you dolly)
I know from personal experience that if you are 'in rehab' you have no contact with the outside world for a minimum of 2 week. So Crawl cannot have been visiting if she were an inpatient. Even after that it's 'policed'. You can't bugger off shopping, getting hair, nail and spray tans and out for dinner. It's an insulting crock of shite for people really in rehab.

IMHO I think she has been lying low and is doing 'Priory Connect' the on online treatment which private patients can pay for and decide when they will engage with the hospital.

All to comply/avoid the courts.

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hi Crawl, lovely that you read here....thanks for posting a pic of Buddy. How long before he's disposed of because he's not useful anymore?
And it's sooooooo nice to see that Skanky's well enough to go out shopping.... spending money she hasn't got..... whilst avoiding court AGAIN 😡
So what excuse has she got lined up to miss the next date eh?
Is 'big come back' 2647 planned yet? We're all keen to read that she's a reformed character AGAIN 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Like I said upthread, it’s only a matter of time before she gets behind the wheel & is photographed doing so. She’s got previous, and clearly doesn’t give a fuck. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy.

A quick perusal of CW’s latest insta post comments - I’d say over 90% are sympathetic, which leads me to believe ‘negative’ (i.e truthful) comments are being deleted left, right and centre.
All are littered with appalling grammar and spelling of course.
One suggesting that are the ‘Haterz’ are ‘jellus innit’
Jealous of what exactly? A forty something train wreck, who’s butchered her looks, doesn’t have her kids full time, spaffed all her ££ away, lives in a (once lovely) shit tip that looks like it’s occupied by squatters, is a crude and vulgar ratbag, numerous run ins with the law/creditors, considered a national embarrassment, hooks up (and sometimes gets engaged and married to) a revolving door of fame hungry fuck boys…need I go on?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

gashers

Chatty Member
It’s so quiet on here I thought I’d share a story, years ago when Pete was doing his make over program they came to the town I was living in at the time. I think the producer or someone who sources the free labour either had it in for Pete or just thought it would be hysterical to ask a local glass company to provide glazing . So I know some of the guys at the company which is family run with their family name so they were introduced to Pete as the guys from Jordan’s Glass to which apparently Pete rolled his eyes saying I cannot believe it am I never going to get away from her ever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Yes and he no longer follows Rankins on IG where he supposedly got it from. They do like a freebie that pair.
She gets sent loads of freebies in exchange for insta promotions, but she’s too lazy to do it. Why do people bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

She could not even spend quality time engaging Harvey in conversations and activities on her visit which would have lasted only a few hours. Instead, the poor young man got dragged to the shops. This was to serve her needs rather than his and yet she is lauded for being the best mother ever!😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I have a theory that is a bit far fetched but then again I am talking about Skanky. Starting with the car accident which I believe was a gift from heaven for her. I don't believe that she organised it just that she was off her face and decided to go for a drive at 6:20 in the morning either to get more drugs and or alcohol or to drive to Essex to meet up with Wanky. Because of the accident and her MH issues she has been able to delay the hearing that should have been next week. Because of the MH issues, I think she may also have been able to keep the "slapgate" charge quiet and out of the public domain. So that car accident is the gift that kept on giving for her. Just my thoughts

• Sad
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I despise her. I found this website quite by accident. Then I read her Wiki on here .... I knew she was bad but I didn't realise how bad she was. How the hell does she get away with this?????? It was mainly the animal abuse and her total disregard for animals that got to me but this frankenstein freak of a woman is inhuman. She has destroyed so many lives and she is swanning around getting a tan and shopping without a care in the world. This can't go on surely?? What about her creditors? She is a drunk / drug driver! She could have fucking killed someone.
And it has all gone quiet on slapgate. I mean WTF she was on the sun the next day selling her story then nada. nowt!

Sorry rant over I just cant believe this piece of shit.
This is the problem, the animal abuse, drunk/drugged driving, exploitation of Harvey, the endless lies about her not terminally ill mother, the bankruptcy that is never dealt with, ripping off gullible people who pay money for her tat and make up classes, the domestic violence fiasco, the endless showing off with the gurning bullying idiot of a boyfriend.........and still absolutely nothing being done and no paper prepared to blow the whole filthy truth over a front page. Up until the accident the TV and media were still trying to push her endlessly down the throats of a public that, about 95% of, either dislike her intensely or can't even remember who she is. Anybody else would have been dumped years ago. There are some brilliant entertainers with genuine talent and likeable TV personalities that have faded into obscurity when their popularity waned yet she still gets booked. I really think it's now time for people to start to question just WHY? Especially as it seems to me that it's looking increasingly likely that in spite of lying about DV, wasting police time, drink/drug driving, she's going to get off again. Just what the hell is going on?

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
So she’s been spotted, YET AGAIN out and about, she really is taking the pi$$ 🤬🤬🤬 and it’s not even been 3 weeks since the accident.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Just wrote a comment on the DM article asking why, when her family pleaded for privacy, she's courting publicity again before she's even out of the Priory? Needless to say not printed.😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Gx2018

• Haha
  • Wow

LuvyaHarve

I thought Harvey had lost weight in the last few videos KP posted, I imagine his diet is quite different in his residential college
I've always thought that this college could help, not only his weight but his development, she infantalised him, bribed him with food, never set boundaries, the same with all the kids, he needs, routine, boundaries, educational and social stimulation, not chaos, screeching, moving homes and a revolving door of men in his home.

So she is not in the priory
Still capable of doing make up masterclasses
Still capable of attending her bankruptcy hearing
She deffo looks startled there in that picture she’s been busted well and truly
Perhaps the courts need to see that pic, just incase she tells them she's in rehab still.

Reactions: 28

wimble womble

VIP Member
So she is not in the priory
Still capable of doing make up masterclasses
Still capable of attending her bankruptcy hearing
She deffo looks startled there in that picture she’s been busted well and truly

• Heart
Reactions: 28