Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
Ah right, I remember now. She was pretending she was with Junior and Princess, but they were actually with Pete and Emily. Carl referred to a "project" they were on.
But that was ages ago!

Reactions: 6

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Of course the bullying is only ever serious when she's a victim and even then it is usually people just criticising her actions. On her facebook videos a few months ago, (before the crash) she was having her nails done and for some reason was rapping a song about Carole Baskin ( Big cat rescuer from Tiger King) being a murderer. So it's totally fine for her to target another female, one who was the victim of a murder plot by a jealous male, misogynistic business rival. She seemed her usual wasted self in the video but you'd think as an adult she would have some concept of the fact you shouldn't label others as murderers to your fans.
Especially HER fans

• Angry

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Let’s be honest here, the lacy undies are for her, not her mum. It’s either to please knobhead or for a planned ‘shoot’ for cash…hey she may even be planning OF for some cash, the deal with cc numb nuts is he gets to choose and oversea everything. Her mum doesn’t want of need that shit! When she’s trying to snare a man (or in this case appease a controlling dipshit) she goes all out with the ‘sexy’ until she feels comfortable enough to emasculate and treat them like shit
The sexy undies may have been for some poor sod in rehab trying to get clean but being smeared by Skanky on the QT.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Thank you staple, I haven’t had the heart to tell my youngest yet, she will be home for half term on Friday, I just couldn’t tell her over FaceTime, so, there’s going to be a lot of tears this weekend.

Yh I used to be a regular on here, about a year ago, but stepped away as she is just maddening as she never learns, she just continues to repeat the same mistakes over n over again but with a different man. All the while the children and pets suffer.
Your cat was so young too 😔

As long as she keeps making money from her bullshit she will carry on.
After slapgate, I thought were going to get Team Katie and Team Carl again like with Pete

Reactions: 4

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
None of us were there so all we really can do is speculate..... And we only have her word she was even hit at all.
I should clarify - we don’t know exactly what happened - but it was CW who was arrested.. the truth? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I remember this. Also wasn't the prompt for her to leave Maaaark Claire CAN who said she would only have her as a client if she did. Then there was some kind of KK fly on the wall series through CAN (although allegedly didn't work out too well for their marriage 🙊) I remember them pushing
Kk and PA as besties, must have fooked KP right off 😆
Yeah, that sounds very familiar. There was a second documentary series called The Next Chapter. I'm sure Claire was in that.

Reactions: 3

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
This is not a KK thread is it? Moved on from Cats to Kerry… I couldn’t care jot about KK, let’s focus on the Mother of the year KP.

Reactions: 1